Reviews for Anniversary
jimmy-barnes-13 chapter 18 . 10/11/2009
Gosh that was funny, I loved it lol! Cannot wait for the next chapter :)
JWOHPfan chapter 18 . 10/11/2009
Oh you are just mean! Come on, UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE!. LOL you never said we had to be patient, heh heh heh!
Morgana-White chapter 18 . 10/11/2009
Great chapter! I love the scene in which Remmy and Mione find out that Harry's water broke. This dialogue here is so funny! :D

"‘Oh Merlin’s left testicle, Severus is gonna kill someone.’ Remus muttered as Hermione rushed to Harry’s side.

‘When did this happen?’ Hermione asked, helping Harry to stand.

‘When he called me a penguin,’ Harry replied (..)"

Hilarious! LOL
lady.edgecombe chapter 18 . 10/11/2009
I hope the baby is OK? I kind of lost track of the time line and don't really know how far along he is, but it didn't seem as if Remus was panicked about it. It was nice they were renewing their vows, even if little Snape decided to make an appearance before they got to do that. Nice chpater.
sernity1806 chapter 18 . 10/11/2009
um confused was harry that far along?
Novemberbaby1983 chapter 17 . 10/10/2009
great story!
jimmy-barnes-13 chapter 17 . 10/10/2009
Super sweet moments over chocolate! And a bonfire and pregnant Malfoy, just wonderful :)
gigglefaries101 chapter 17 . 10/10/2009
oh i want a cozy bonfire now smores galore
Morgana-White chapter 17 . 10/10/2009
Yay! A pregnant and hormonal Malfoy! LOL Brilliant!

Keep up the great work!
lady.edgecombe chapter 17 . 10/10/2009
yeah, a pregnant Malfoy. who would have thought? Nice chapter, keep um coming. we need to know what happens next.
JWOHPfan chapter 17 . 10/10/2009
Aw come on, we need to see some revenge on Blaise, don't we? ;) Pregnant Draco, that is too funny! Can't wait for more of this story, it's great!
Raivenne chapter 16 . 10/9/2009
*GASP* well iv just finished work its not 5 past midnight yippee (note the sarcasm lol XP) your chappie was a great lil pick me up 3. An yes i cant wait to come back and have lots of chapters to read. yay excitement!
jimmy-barnes-13 chapter 16 . 10/9/2009
Well there you go, didn't see that coming. And yay for chocolate! :)
sernity1806 chapter 16 . 10/9/2009
Chocolate! I love chocolate!
JC Black chapter 16 . 10/9/2009
Blaise!Poor Ginny all the hot guys are gay.
218 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »