Reviews for Drunk In DC
TwilightSong chapter 1 . 8/13/2010
I loved this story. :) With that combo of two great series, what was't likeable?
Lealfaithful chapter 1 . 1/7/2010
Oh...my...gawd. I don't think I've laughed harder at anything in my life. That was hilarious! Utterly hilarious! I don't think I'll ever be able to look at bunny slippers the same again...
ferryboat George chapter 1 . 11/6/2009
Not normally into drunk fics, but it was cute.

"" “Me, too,” Tony said. “Except I miss Ziva instead of just her bones.” ""

ROFL!

"" “It’s a good thing Booth isn’t here,” Brennan said as she started to the door again. ""

LOL

"" In the corner of the bedroom, lined up against the wall, were two pairs of fluffy and very worn bunny slippers. ""

"snicker"
Smittenwhenbitten chapter 1 . 10/17/2009
Now I have an image of Booth in bunny slippers in my head. I may just dream lovely dreams tonight...thank you for a lovely story.
isabella chapter 1 . 10/13/2009
god, i love bones and NCIS! i must say, u have the best taste in shows! haha

u did such a good job, i loved it! thanks :D
stormbinder22 chapter 1 . 10/1/2009
this is hilarious, especially love the first half of drunken slurring, well done on your story :)
0ae0 chapter 1 . 9/30/2009
Lol... Very interesting crossover. And very entertaining. I like the pairings. :-)
NatesMama chapter 1 . 9/30/2009
I love this story! Bones and NCIS are my two favorite shows, so this was particularly entertaining for me. :)
JWildfire chapter 1 . 9/28/2009
I have to admit, I was nervous to see what you'd done with my two favorite sets of investigators, but this had me laughing aloud. Nicely done _
carpe-diem-1299 chapter 1 . 9/28/2009
too awseome! loved it.
HouseBroken chapter 1 . 9/28/2009
love'em
SisAngel chapter 1 . 9/27/2009
My two favorite shows coming together in a very cute way. Loved it!
nopenname66 chapter 1 . 9/27/2009
I liked this story very much! Thanks for taking the time to write and for publishing for our enjoyment!
Athena Kyle chapter 1 . 9/27/2009
OMG! That was freakin hysterical! I don't watch NCIS, but you did a great job of sharing enough information about Tony and Ziva that I didn't feel lost during their parts.

Great fic!

"You know what Booth would do if he was here?” Brennan asked Angela. “He’d take this jerk by the collar.” She grabbed his shirt. “He’d give him a shake.” She shook the startled drunk. “And he’d hit him!” She punched the drunk in the face, sending him careening into a table. “It’s a good thing Booth isn’t here,” Brennan said as she started to the door again.

“Yeah, if he was someone might get hurt,” Angela said, following Brennan out the door.

That part had me rolling! I could actually see that scene happenening!
spark3597 chapter 1 . 9/27/2009