Reviews for Attempt Series
BlueMoonChaos chapter 6 . 4/6/2015
Liked the chapters! Wasn't sure how the epilogue would be other than depressing and morbid for Spock. Loved how you spun it though! Spock should tell the rest of their command crew what he had done. Think it would make everyone happier! :)
Alexandria-reid-Winchester chapter 6 . 5/16/2014
O-o...I fucking love your brain for the creation of this ending...
best story I've read this week.
ForeversNobody chapter 6 . 10/8/2010
wow, outta left field much? lol awesome! love it
YaoiYuriFan chapter 6 . 6/22/2010
The epilouge was really funny and really good. The story was sad though, poor Jim and Bones.
Lightning Skies chapter 6 . 5/19/2010
This was an incredible fic. I bawled my eyes out at the beginning of the last chapter but I love how it ended on a positive note.
Midnight Duchess chapter 6 . 4/8/2010
I'm fairly positive that crying and laughing at the same time isn't good for me, but that's exactly what the end of this story had me doing. Well written.
AkiraNatsume chapter 6 . 2/16/2010
Are you going to finish the story?
Renn chapter 5 . 2/15/2010
;_; you managed to pull 'sad' and 'sweet' together admirably! Although admittedly...I'll keep thinking of chapter 4 as the end! I can't help it, I'm a sucker for happy endings! but your stories rock!
Secret Thought chapter 4 . 11/16/2009
wow, this was really good.
newt gayszler chapter 6 . 10/26/2009
teh end...this is the kewtest, saddest story I have ever read :'3
Petulant-min chapter 6 . 10/24/2009
Damnit!

It's a far happier chapter than the last one, but I still need some serious tissues, hugs and chocolate!

Thankyou for writing this:')
Dana Katherine chapter 6 . 10/22/2009
Hm...I don't know if I would want Jim and Bones arguing in my head. lol I thought this chapter was great and a perfect ending to the story. Great job!
Tenshi no Koneko chapter 6 . 10/22/2009
Love love the epilouge. It was wonderfully sweet. I've fully enjoyed this sad but still adorable story. :) on a side note though I think you should write little snippets or such of Spock and the "voices". I love that concept. Lol T-n-K
Siriusly Loopy chapter 6 . 10/21/2009
Interesting. I hadn't thought you heard their voices in your head if you took their katra...
JadeMac2442 chapter 6 . 10/21/2009
Thats fantastic. You surprised me, and that's not easy to do. Very very awesome.
54 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »