Reviews for The Experiment
adores.dylan chapter 12 . 9/11
Please please PUHLEASE, don’t make me wait another 8 years for the next update? I promise we’re all still around! Keep it coming Doctor!
adores.dylan chapter 11 . 9/11
Wait wait wait.. you seriously just updates this, THIS year?! After 10 years you just up and said, “ hmm I think I’ll finish that story now. . “ wow! That’s amazing and it gives me hope for all of my other unfinished yet completely amazing fanfics ( WOOT!
goldseadragon chapter 12 . 8/26
Looking forward to more!
Yay! You updated! I remember when this was a two-shot story, I was in high school when this came out. Anywho thank you for writing this beautiful story. I can't wait for the next update!
Olahac chapter 12 . 8/23
OH MY GOD. Please continue! I was definitely not expecting to see a new chapter and you can’t break my heart again haha
laura lou who chapter 1 . 8/7
I’m so happy you are going to finish this story! I loved it when you started writing it and I’ll love it now!
ObsessedWithFanfic2018 chapter 12 . 8/5
Yeeees your back! I read this when it first got posted and have gone back and reread it again and again over the years. I don’t know what it is about this concept that I love so much. (AliceDad-Jasper/Bella pairing). But I’m hooked. But sadly I’ve only found one other like it.

I can’t wait to get updates in my mail box again! Hope you post again soon. I’m off to reread from the beginning again while I wait.
jsmith84 chapter 12 . 8/5
great story. can't wait to read more.
3moons chapter 12 . 8/4
I like your story and i hope that you Will not wait another 10 years to update... Lol
Bree chapter 12 . 8/4
Your backkkkk yay !
Tyalieva chapter 12 . 8/3
WOw! Great to have you back! I'll have to start over though... Read this 5 years ago, newly separated aith 2 teenaged boys and a7 year old guirl. Now, I have two mostly adults sons and a teenage girl. Time runs so fast!
demanda230 chapter 12 . 8/2
keep going!
lil hummingbird chapter 12 . 8/2
Welcome back! The best thing about this fandom is we will always support eachother, then years from now, twenty...it doesnt matter.

HB
I love this so much and hope to read more soon ;)
Emmyjazzyfinnlove61 chapter 12 . 8/2
so happy to see you back at this story! please continue!