Reviews for The Experiment
Calyptra chapter 11 . 1/15/2015
It's sad that you stopped, but I know how it gets, having abandoned mine for a few months now.
just know that I love this Jasper and I will be reading if you decide to continue. Great writing, as well!
Calyptra chapter 4 . 1/14/2015
The girl talk was really perfect.
Calyptra chapter 2 . 1/14/2015
Oh poor Jasper. Being in love with a teen. I liked his point of view as he was a lot more nervous than he let show.
No one portrayed him as Alice's dad in the stories I read so far. I like it.
Calyptra chapter 1 . 1/14/2015
Oh my, daddy knows hot to make a girl all hot and bothered.
I loved the comment about the Porsche.
nice chapter
laylak500 chapter 1 . 9/15/2014
I am sure you probably won't read this however, I thought about the story yesterday and just re-read the whole thing. I still love it just as much as the first time I read it. Thanks for writing what do you did. I can still always hope. :)
Tyalieva chapter 11 . 6/19/2014
Wellééé 3 years later, I'm sorry you stopped writing ... :-(
Guest chapter 11 . 4/23/2014
a bientot
Guest chapter 4 . 1/2/2013
I reread this every so often. I just love this Jasper with this Bella. Totally scrumdiddleyumptious!
-Melwoman
CentauRita chapter 11 . 12/4/2012
There is never enough time when you are at DisneyWorld.

**smiling**

Jasper and Bella creating magically memories...**sigh**

I would sure be interested in joining Jasper and Bella on the rest of their weekend at WDW. No...Mickey Mousing around, if you pleeze!
CentauRita chapter 10 . 12/3/2012
I like that Bella likes surprises.
CentauRita chapter 9 . 12/3/2012
My favorite Disney ride, is anything that has to do with roller coasters and water. Although, the Haunted Mansion...stands on it's own.

Jasper sure talked his way out of a pickle of a situation. Renee, was almost speechless. Bravo, Jasper...well done!
CentauRita chapter 8 . 12/3/2012
Careful? Alice with a creditcard is a scary thought!
CentauRita chapter 7 . 12/3/2012
An apartment? Silly girl. Oh and Jasper, too!
CentauRita chapter 6 . 12/3/2012
I love Disney World. I've been seven times, which is significant, because I live in California and have been to Disneyland, less.

As to Jasper and Bella's slow sensual sexcapades...It's killing me.**Can I have a fan, please**
CentauRita chapter 5 . 12/3/2012
The boys talk consisted of, something like...'You've got 'Male' vs 'You've got Laid'. It was just di-'erect' and to the 'point' ;}