Reviews for Washington DC Drunks
wisteriabones chapter 1 . 1/7/2012
AWWWW.

The ending is soo sweet!

I love this story and how the tension between bones and booth and between tony and ziva is finally resolved ((:

B&B - TIVA FOREVER
varawdn chapter 1 . 2/21/2011
This had me cracking up all the way to the very end and then sitting and staring at the screen with nothing but "aaaaaaaw" running through my mind. Absolutely wonderful! :D
kurtainkid chapter 1 . 10/22/2010
I love it. That was hilarious. my friend kept asking me what i was laughing at.
LittleHogwartsGirl chapter 1 . 9/15/2010
Aw, super cute! My two favorite TV shows in one, and fluffy as well :D
RomanticMind chapter 1 . 5/29/2010
Loved it sooooooooo much! Hehehe. "Not even a pair, I'm a single bunny slipper" OMG, I laughed so hard at that! Next time I watch Bones I'll only be able to think of pink bunny slippers.

xoxo's

Carla
mendenbar chapter 1 . 4/27/2010
Tag line was perfect.
Inka Clover chapter 1 . 2/19/2010
It was genious! Now every time, when I'll see Booth, I'll see also pink bunny slippers It would be great to see NCIS and Bones in one or two episodes...
Team Rosalie chapter 1 . 2/5/2010
luvd the stry! so cute!
Happy.BABE.Zsadist.Emmett chapter 1 . 1/29/2010
Too cute! Love the bunny slippers at the end..i didn't see that one coming (but i should have)
Molly1 chapter 1 . 1/26/2010
Oh I so loved it! Both funny and cute! (Especially the last sentence about the slippers ). “Well, I, Tony and I realized that even though I’m just a bunny slipper, that’s ok" is one of the best sentences I've ever read in a fanfiction 3 I found both couples absolutely adorable... Even if I prefer Hodgins and Angela. It would be absolutely perfect for me if you made just a little epilogue with them ;-) Anyways that was awesome!
obsessed-fic-fan2 chapter 1 . 1/2/2010
aw! so cute! I love it great job! I wish there really would be an NCIS and Bones crossover I think bones and ziva and tony and booth would really like eachother and abby and angela it would be awesome anyway great job it was really sweet and funny and you had the best couples and a MASH scene it was amazing _
Meatball42 chapter 1 . 12/23/2009
Oh my gosh this is so wonderful. I love your portrayals of the entire group as really drunk, and I love sio many of the little things while they were drunk, like Ziva and Brennan's rants about men, and Booth and Tony freaking out about whether their partners knew each other. This is such a delicious story! I especially love that you added Angela and Hodgins and Abby, and the references to Gibbs were great! Love this story!
Rose Aarac chapter 1 . 11/28/2009
Love it! Great job!
BunnyKat chapter 1 . 11/17/2009
The only word I can think of is 'tee-hee'! They do seem as though they'd all be friends.
Tempe4Booth chapter 1 . 11/3/2009
an excellent Fic it combines my 2 favourite couples. MORE FICS LIKE THIS PLEASE!