Reviews for Reboot
Tarem chapter 4 . 7/27/2011
Very nice story! :)

The characters' personalities a very convincing. You really have them nailed down, and the narration itself is very well done! I know it's been around a year and a half since you last updated, but I'll still keep an eye on it.
wolf fullmoon chapter 4 . 8/10/2010
I love the concept for this...and I'd like Rhyme to try wearing Joshua's Bunny Parka (would he be annoyed by that I wonder?)

She'd probably have an easier time fighting in it
Otritzi chapter 4 . 7/27/2010
Personally I see Rhyme as using Mus Rattus most of the time. I can't think she'd wear much else...unless it's Gatito...but they all wear Gatito as their sprite outfits.
HopelessRomanticist chapter 4 . 7/22/2010
...Damnit. This has died out, hasn't it. I HATE hate hate hate hate hate hate (Kefka FTW) when I discover well-written stories late. Wish was continuing. Well, I'll subscribe just in case you decide to update again.
Icebox Plums chapter 4 . 12/4/2009
I like this story. Mostly because of the fact that it's interesting, it looks at the mechanics in the game (without being boring), and it isn't centered on a fluffy romance. Good job, I actually like it.

-Ruby
lover-of-light chapter 4 . 11/12/2009
PLEASE CONTINUE! I WOULD WRITE A REVIEW THAT ISN'T SO LACKING IN PRAISE OR BEING SHOUTED IN CAPITAL LETTERS BUT I'M TOO UN-LUCID TO DO ANYTHING ELSE!

Keep up the original writing, whatever you're doing, keep doing it!
Broken Angel01 chapter 4 . 10/8/2009
And...finished! You know one of the reasons why I like what you write so much? (Other than the fact that you write everyone in character, have great description in your chapters, and always pay attention to all the little details that others writers would perhaps over look?)

It's cause seriously, you write some of the most hilarious lines I have ever read and you always make them fit the personality of whoever is speaking like a well worn shoe.

It's kind of eerie, actually, now that I think about it. (But in a good way!)

7 was awesome in this chapter! (The Pokemon line killed me.) And the Reaper getting creative! Good on you, Neku, for calling him a perv!

Oh! That's reminds me! I don't know how it's possible, but your fic is making me like Rhyme EVEN MORE than I already do! Who would have thought since she's already too cool to begin with?

I will now proceed to cast my vote!

You know...this might be one of my longest reviews ever. Consider yourself very special!

Can't wait for the next chapter, and of course the next Secret Report!

*hugs*
Odekake chapter 4 . 10/6/2009
This chapter was up much faster than I'd expected. Oops, Neku screwed up again? And Joshua sent him back? I'm guessing that everyone's favorite Composer is cheating, huh? I wonder how Hanekoma will react to that. After all, Hanekoma is also guilty of something, as we find out in the secret reports. The question is, is he guilty now? Just a question, though. Before Neku got "erased" again, the line above that said something about how Rhyme wouldn't be able to fight in the Lapin Angelique clothes. Did Rhyme get defeated first? Did Rhyme getting defeated make not only Beat but also Neku and Shiki lose as well? Or did Rhyme get defeated first and then Neku because Neku was overpowered by the Noise? Anyway, I'm expecting another chapter soon!
Enigmatic Igor chapter 4 . 10/6/2009
Its a good chapter. I would have liked more action the the fight with the bat, but other than that its a good chapter.

I can't help but think about how Mr. H is thinking about the offence when he was going do something illegel in week 2 in the real game.
mcdoomburger chapter 4 . 10/6/2009
At this point, I am just going to say this story is awesome. You have a huge amount of talent; I laughed, perhaps to much, at the Reapers. I want more stories soon please
2percent chapter 4 . 10/6/2009
"Well, I'm not too big on the cliché 'toss out noise like Pokémon' M.O. that some of my coworkers are fond of..." ROFL. I've never thought of it that way. XD

Poor Beat. Now I've got this mental image of Rhyme decked in LA, and oddly, it's not as bad as the other characters are making it out to be. I still support Sheep Heavenly.

Holy, man, they got erased again? Sweet. I'm going to really like this fic.

Keep it up!
Nope I'm out chapter 4 . 10/5/2009
Very proud. I'm so happy you managed to grasp rudimentary technology.

Anyway, on to the chapter.

HA! Shiki visit's japan's 4-Chan! I honestly thought you were just joking then, but HA! And of course Josh pays 7. He's rich, absolutely rich. Pegaso as one of his favorites, anyone? (Of course, I like it too, but I digress.)

You got the pronunciation thing right. Why do people pronounce it seven-seven-seven? *sighs*

Good job with Josh's lines! *claps* Know what you've earned?

That's right, you earned an infinity symbol.

The makeover went as planned. Hee hee... Locusts was how you described it, correct?

Found the 108 references. Whoo!

Your explanation made more sense when I saw it together like that. Thanks for that.

Anyway, waiting for the next chapter!
The Genius Mage chapter 4 . 10/5/2009
You have the most interesting author's notes, first of all. You write with personality and I usually leave a short message before asking for a review, becaues reviews are love!

Minor thing:

"Well, I'm not too big on the cliché 'toss out noise like Pokémon' M.O. that some of my friends So! Since I'm not too big on the cliché 'toss out noise like Pokémon' M.O. that some of my coworkers are fond of."

Sounds repeat-y.

I love this chapter, hehe, Rhyme needs more love in the game, yes?

...Shiki's awesome too. I just love any story with her. *laughs*
Vanished Hatred chapter 3 . 10/5/2009
I'm personally impressed by how you've played this story out so far. I'm most impressed by the Secret Reports... they really do sound like one of them. By the way... trust me, you don't need to second-guess yourself.
Amarr chapter 3 . 10/3/2009
I must say, this fic has potential. The fact that you obviously think things through before writing (and still think of them afterward) adds a lot. Plus, the plot seems pretty open, which is even more fun. I am a bit concerned with how you plan on ending it, but I suppose you have plenty of time to work that out, right? I wasn't able to pick out any mistakes when I read, so your writing style is excellent as well. As for the whole fighting thing (whether Neku should be with just Rhyme or both interchangeably) I personally prefer the idea of there being no (I'm tempted to say "rhyme or reason") set person with whom Neku is paired. After all, there isn't any sort of person type in the games that would match Neku with Rhyme, is there?

Anyway, I feel like this review is more annoying than helpful, so I'll stop. I look forward to your next chapter!