Reviews for The Lovers in the Race
Jenna chapter 1 . 2/20/2010
Woah, Breast cancer? a little warning before you drop a bombshell like that! You had me worried!

But fair play, that was so nice, really touching :)
KJFlygirl87 chapter 1 . 12/17/2009
Great story! I love that Booth was right about the sex of the baby!
moonlighting.gatita chapter 1 . 10/28/2009
wow..there goes his gut feeling again! Great job!
NatesMama chapter 1 . 9/30/2009
Thank you for this story. It means a lot to many of us, I'm sure.

Strength and hope are beautiful, necessary things, even for fictional characters. :)

Thank you again.
Hazmatt chapter 1 . 9/30/2009
Wow! Incredible story! Very moving! It's very inspiring being around people who have such a horrific disease such as this and seeing how strong they are and how much hope they have! They have my undying admiration and best wishes! Amazing story and wonderful ending!
daMareMare chapter 1 . 9/27/2009
what a sweet story and a nice reminder to help others...great job!
star jelly chapter 1 . 9/27/2009
That was a really good story! I loved it!
weirdgirl42 chapter 1 . 9/27/2009
This was great. I'd love to read the part of the story we didn't see. The part where she battles cancer.
mar-aureus chapter 1 . 9/27/2009
Oh, that was beautiful and touching. I liked the reference to the "in a professional atta girl kind of way" (thanks to somebody that explained me what "atta girl" meant ;D)

And I loved how Brennan fought the cancer and how Booth was by his side always. It seems they need something bad to happen so as to acknowledge their love for each other. Loved the end, nice job!
ilovemclife chapter 1 . 9/27/2009
aw :) very cute. loved it. glad they were all there for her. great job.
hopelessromantic549 chapter 1 . 9/27/2009
this was quite beautiful

really and truly
Angeldream05 chapter 1 . 9/27/2009
I really love this fic, very touching and sweet... and meaningful for me, since both my mum and aunt are fighting it right now. Good job! :)
crazeeria chapter 1 . 9/26/2009
Aww I really enjoyed this fic! It was very touching! My mom is a breast cancer survivor which made the fic all the more meaningful.

I like how you had them have a daughter, it showed a strong woman beating cancer surviving and giving life to another female to inherit her strength! Great Job!
aadams00 chapter 1 . 9/26/2009
A beautiful and classy story to honor many courageous women.
RowdyRomantic chapter 1 . 9/26/2009
NICE JOB...touching...

Liked the update at the end!