Reviews for The Lovers in the Race
VFBFan chapter 1 . 9/26/2009
It is kinda cute but I dont like it THAT much,since it is another one of those Booth and Brennan are having a .Are you authors out of ideas or something?What is so wrong about letting them have a son?Because Booth has one or what?It is Booth AND Brennan...not Booth alone.

Really cute,but nothing special,because I read more than enough daughter fics with B&B!

Good luck anyway!
DarkArts27 chapter 1 . 9/26/2009
I seriously loved this. Not only was it beautiful and amazingly fluffy in all the right places, it represented a cause which we're all more than likely to have experienced, directly or indirectly. It was a beautiful piece :)

Taylor.
scoob2222 chapter 1 . 9/26/2009
Lovely fic and certainly a great cause.
always-drifting-and-dreaming chapter 1 . 9/26/2009
That was awesome, and so sweet. It's nice to see something like this. I know what it's like to lose someone with cancer, and not everyone knows what it's like to watch them struggle through it. So, thanks for posting. Definitley worth the read. :)
csimesser1 chapter 1 . 9/26/2009
that was good lvoed it
Coilerfan35 chapter 1 . 9/26/2009
Aw that is so amazing

I've had multiple family members that have had cancer and defeated it, and this just touched by heart.

I love doing races for things like this, like Swimming for Diabetes and Relay For Life, I hope that people will read this and get that jolt of adrediline that I got to just want to go out and help people
21 | « Prev Page 1 2