Reviews for Forgive
LyanaDavid chapter 1 . 10/3/2009
Great! This version of the scene would have sound right too... I can totally picture it!

Good job, everything was there!

Luv

Lyana
Harleyzgirl chapter 1 . 9/28/2009
As good a this was the questions still remain: has Ziva forgiven Tony and more importantly has she forgiven herself for doubting Tony?

Want to take those questions on and continue with the story? Please.
vivelabookworm chapter 1 . 9/27/2009
Aw! This one-shot is incredible! ) I love it. This is what I hope happens on Tuesday. )
xperfectisboringx chapter 1 . 9/27/2009
That was very sweet. Especially that you would do it for a friend that just had sugery. I loved it!
gsr4ever chapter 1 . 9/27/2009
Loved this fic. Great job
Swingflip chapter 1 . 9/27/2009
Aw so cute!
x Lost Hero x chapter 1 . 9/27/2009
oh my god, i loved that. it was...amazing. eek. great job. let's hope this happens in the next episode :)
cloisluverr16 chapter 1 . 9/27/2009
you did a great job with this, I really liked it! now I'm gonna be excepting this to happen, lol. :) I can't wait for tuesday, the preview looks so good!
A Fanfiction Angel chapter 1 . 9/26/2009
That scene MUST happen in the next episode! Right after Abby tells Ziva off. Teehee. And you're right oh my gosh! Ziva has never hugged Tony. *sniffles* Great one-shot. Loved it.

From A Fanfiction Angel
Cotes1321 chapter 1 . 9/26/2009
Aw, I loved the sweet ending.
M E Wofford chapter 1 . 9/26/2009
This is a good little piece.

I kind of hope it works out this way.

There's an exercise we did once at a church function I attended. We made a circle and everyone went around the circle and took the hand of each person and told them "I forgive you." So by the end we have all been forgiven by everyone there and had also given forgiveness to all there. And most of us were crying. It is a very powerful thing to forgive someone and it is a moving experience to be forgiven so openly and free spiritedly.

GOOD JOB
MyOwnWorstCritic chapter 1 . 9/26/2009
ohh, that's so sad, I love it!