Reviews for I Still Haven't Forgotten
ChibiEnvyLove chapter 11 . 3/6
Finish dude! I'm loving this!
Guest chapter 11 . 9/1/2014
Just came across this story. If you're still going to continue with the story I vote for Alice and Bella. Seems like the only reason Tanya wants Bella now is that her first love is in the picture and Tanya doesn't like it. Please continue with the story. For all of the crap Bella went through in High School she's a well adjusted adult and Alice seems honestly sorry for being a bully. Jasper a dick and why is Alice even with him. Who allows their boyfriend to kick them out if thier own apartment for the evening. That act alone warrants a serious conversation between them with high potential of kicking his loser out. I mean he doesn't even pay for rent she pays all the bills.
Quinntana2 chapter 3 . 12/20/2013
:)(: Ha! Bella is a sweetheart. I love that girl.
I do believe that the person that had an attitude with Alice was Tanya. Thank you, Tanya. I like her friendship with Bella.
Alice got stuck with Jasper. Hehe. They both suck.
Quinntana2 chapter 2 . 12/20/2013
:)(: Make her pay, Bella. Dammit, make her pay.
Gaaahhh, I'm so vindictive sometimes. Yay! Bella looks amazing and Alice doesn't deserve her.
My emotions are so into this story. :)(:
Quinntana2 chapter 1 . 12/20/2013
:)(: Poor Bella. I actually like the bitch Alice but it doesn't mean I like her-if that makes sense. Bella, honey, get you revenge. Such cruel people at the school. :)(:
YaKuKu chapter 11 . 10/22/2013
Is there anything I can do to make you come back?
I can make any of your wish come true! (BULL)

Hey! Please write again! This one of the greatest fic out there!

BELLANYA (is that the pairing name?) ALL THE WAAAAY!
I mean what Alice did was really dicky (not a word) Anyone can't easily forget that. I thought Alice only did the dare because she doesn't have any choice, it's against her will. That I can forgive. But she really did that without anything! She doesn't deserve Bella!

I really love Tanya here!
They have a great friendship
Is Tanya secretly in love with Belly Bear or she didn't know she's in love all the time and felt threaten of Alice and she's now realizing i? Tanya deserves the loves!

Please for the wingless chicken flying without feet, update!
Whatever you are worrying, stop. You're perfect.

Have an awesome day to you!
LastNameClevver chapter 11 . 10/22/2013
I just read all of this, and this is GOOD! Funny, Angsty, Fluff-ish, Goodness.
Please finish. -Clevver
CECILIA chapter 11 . 10/13/2013
stillenachtx chapter 11 . 10/9/2013
i'm going to take a wild stab in the dark and guess the godfather

i vote for alice&bella&tanya having a menage a troi :D, but if that's not possible, probably Alice&Bella while playing off Tanya's possessiveness as "i want to protect my friend", otherwise it'd be too sad T.T
Debbie93 chapter 11 . 10/4/2013
I like this story. please continue. I really want to see Bella with Alice...I hope that Bella will stop this revenge plan and tell Alice the truth about how hurt she was and how all that that she has done to her really effect her life and still does and tell her that she is above that and that she wouldn't want to be the same person they were back then and that she was better and I want Alice to really fight for her...see the big mistake she made and what she can lose... Please update...! I have a lot ideas if you need help with the story just PM me...
Ctrogan chapter 11 . 9/24/2013
Пожалуйста продолжите с парой Белла-Таня
jesrekmh chapter 11 . 9/4/2013
I like the Bella and Tanya pairing, and it was Scott Pilgrim vs. the World
Ylam chapter 11 . 8/18/2013
Is it too late for me to beg you to come back? Your plot is just too good to leave behind...
I hope someone will try to adopt your story ( with your permission of course and only if you don't plan to come back and continue your story)
I really wish you'd come back :'(
CECILIA chapter 1 . 7/19/2013