Reviews for I Still Haven't Forgotten
yohas chapter 11 . 7/29
bella and tanya
Le Diablo Blanc2 chapter 11 . 1/19
i dont know if you are even updating this anymore but its a fun read especially watching alice fight for bella even tho she is unaware shes doing it

Hopefully Alice gets Bella as Tanya is the one who initiated the leets ruin her life plan as Bella was willing to just let it go
Blood Of The Depressed chapter 11 . 12/6/2015
I honestly kind of want Alice and Bella together. But in this one it's an exception... I want both Tanya and Bella... . If you'll allow me I say for both! If I can't then, I go with Alice and Bella...It'd take some time for them to be comfortable though... Wow this must be hard. Anywho I'm a bit sad this isn't finished but thank you for writing it nonetheless. I love your work and now I must go stalk your other stories! Ok well keep it up! Thanks for sharing this story, finished or unfinished. Doesn't matter. Have a good day! Ciao~
Blood Of The Depressed chapter 9 . 12/6/2015
OMG Plot twist! Lemme guess? Three way love triangle! With Alice, Bella, and Tanya? XD So far I'm loving it! I love the way you portray Tanya I can picture this. Keep it up!
Blood Of The Depressed chapter 2 . 12/5/2015
Short and Sweet! I like it!
Blood Of The Depressed chapter 1 . 12/5/2015
Wow. First chapter and I'm hooked. I swear this is reflecting my sadness! Anywho I loved it! Every part of it! Thank you for sharing this. Off to chapter 2! Ciao~!
ChibiEnvyLove chapter 11 . 3/6/2015
Finish dude! I'm loving this!
Guest chapter 11 . 2/20/2015
Tanya
Guest chapter 11 . 9/1/2014
Just came across this story. If you're still going to continue with the story I vote for Alice and Bella. Seems like the only reason Tanya wants Bella now is that her first love is in the picture and Tanya doesn't like it. Please continue with the story. For all of the crap Bella went through in High School she's a well adjusted adult and Alice seems honestly sorry for being a bully. Jasper a dick and why is Alice even with him. Who allows their boyfriend to kick them out if thier own apartment for the evening. That act alone warrants a serious conversation between them with high potential of kicking his loser out. I mean he doesn't even pay for rent she pays all the bills.
Quinntana2 chapter 3 . 12/20/2013
:)(: Ha! Bella is a sweetheart. I love that girl.
I do believe that the person that had an attitude with Alice was Tanya. Thank you, Tanya. I like her friendship with Bella.
Alice got stuck with Jasper. Hehe. They both suck.
Quinntana2 chapter 2 . 12/20/2013
:)(: Make her pay, Bella. Dammit, make her pay.
Gaaahhh, I'm so vindictive sometimes. Yay! Bella looks amazing and Alice doesn't deserve her.
My emotions are so into this story. :)(:
Quinntana2 chapter 1 . 12/20/2013
:)(: Poor Bella. I actually like the bitch Alice but it doesn't mean I like her-if that makes sense. Bella, honey, get you revenge. Such cruel people at the school. :)(:
YaKuKu chapter 11 . 10/22/2013
Is there anything I can do to make you come back?
I can make any of your wish come true! (BULL)

Hey! Please write again! This one of the greatest fic out there!

BELLANYA (is that the pairing name?) ALL THE WAAAAY!
I mean what Alice did was really dicky (not a word) Anyone can't easily forget that. I thought Alice only did the dare because she doesn't have any choice, it's against her will. That I can forgive. But she really did that without anything! She doesn't deserve Bella!

I really love Tanya here!
They have a great friendship
Is Tanya secretly in love with Belly Bear or she didn't know she's in love all the time and felt threaten of Alice and she's now realizing i? Tanya deserves the loves!

Please for the wingless chicken flying without feet, update!
Whatever you are worrying, stop. You're perfect.

Have an awesome day to you!
LastNameClevver chapter 11 . 10/22/2013
I just read all of this, and this is GOOD! Funny, Angsty, Fluff-ish, Goodness.
Please finish. -Clevver