Reviews for Naruto Asunder
marquis.shax chapter 22 . 2/12
I think you should've gone with what Naruto said in the Hokage's office about how he felt Minato took the easy way out so he wouldn't have to deal with the "shame" of his son being the village pariah and as for Kushina maybe use the fact that from what I can figure is Danzo has had at least one Sharingan since possibly before Naruto was born so that could've been used to subtly influence Kushina to abandon Naruto and go to Uzu. Sure it wouldn't be as potent as Kotoamatsukami but it could still work to influence her on some scale as enforcing her beliefs that she wasn't ready to become a mother or something like that. I'm almost shocked you didn't have Danzo try to get Kushina to sign custody of Naruto over to him though lol
marquis.shax chapter 21 . 2/12
hmm that whole Madara eating the Sharingan is a bit of a new twist I've only seen something remotely close to it in another story I recently read where it turned out the masked man wasn't Madara or Obito but the Angel of Death who was pissed off that he got demoted to Messenger of Kami in favor of the Shinigami and so he ate hollows to gain power or something like that though he did apparently have a sharingan. I'm shocked that you can't have Tsunade reverse engineer w/e it was that Danzo did to Hinata or is this part of what will allow her to stay with Naruto as it seems he's getting closer to awakening his Zanpakuto?
marquis.shax chapter 17 . 2/12
damn you did go an make Yugao a damn ROOT lackey partially thanks to Shisui's stolen Sharingan (that's a point that Kishi royally fucked up on. If Itachi was so loyal to the village then why didn't he bother to tell Hiruzen about Danzo having stolen a Sharingan and when he attacked Naruto while Naruto was trying to find Tsunade why didn't he try to warn him about Danzo? It's like he just didn't give a shit what happened to the village despite supposedly being loyal and only cared about Sasuke)
marquis.shax chapter 16 . 2/11
PLEASE tell me 44 isn't who I think it is as if it is i'm going to be disappointed as even though she doesn't get a lot of screen time or character development I still really liked Yugao
marquis.shax chapter 3 . 2/11
you know for a x over story this sure as fuck starts off slower than a damn snail as so far aside from Lee i'm seeing NOTHING that would make this a crossover an if all that's happened is Lee now has a zanpaktou that's kind of lame as he's NOT supposed to be the star of the story
Black' Victor Cachat chapter 8 . 1/25
Smart and well balanced new team idea
Black' Victor Cachat chapter 6 . 1/7
Very interesting compromise for Sasuke. A modified Caged Bird Seal would have worked nicely too for keeping him in line though, unsure that being stuck in his head would do Sasuke any good
Black' Victor Cachat chapter 2 . 1/3
Interesting development with Gaara, and like how he takes out Deidara
tarrangar chapter 24 . 11/13/2016
I still say Kushina was a bitch, I mean even if she had to go to Uzu or be declared a traitor, she could have used how much the village needed her to go, to force the village to pay for a caretaker/adoptive parent, brought in from outside the village so they wouldn't be initially turned against Naruto.
Polaruspax chapter 11 . 11/2/2016
FUCK WHY DO PEOPLE GO FROM ONE OF THE BEST FUCKING STORIES EVER TO MAKING IT A FUCKING STEAMING PILE OF SHIT! GOD I CANT STAND IT WHEN SOMEONE MAKES A FUCKING RETARDED MOVE LIKE YOU JUST DID! FUCKING NEVER WRITE AGAIN MY FUCKING GOD! YOUR ABILITY TO TURN GOLD INTO SHIT SHOULD MAKE YOU A FUCKING ALCHEMIST.
Guest chapter 20 . 4/19/2016
You do realize you are ass! why did you make naruto kill hinata! Who cares you brought her back to life! Naruto has suffered enough! Hinata will commit suicidal actions, naruto will be scarred for life do homicidal actions commit mass genocide in life and in death! YOU DESTOYED NARUHINA UZUMAKI FANFICTION!
Naruto the joker chapter 24 . 2/23/2016
I nust say this fic was...exiting awesome and heavily mind fucking with a disappointing mixed in. First I like that you kept Hinata with Naruto, the power was also awe inspiring and I loved the plot...but it is disappointing that you killed those three...I know it was for the plot but...(sigh) I should not complain that is what would happen if it were real though so...I agree the ending was for the best.

You are a great writer.

Joker
IsoldeAhlstrom chapter 12 . 1/27/2016
Oh, that answered my question about Hinata's eyes. Ooooo I can't wait to see her new eyes in action!
IsoldeAhlstrom chapter 9 . 1/27/2016
*le sigh* Sakura, Sakura, Sakura...I don't have the words to describe you. Tsunade-baa-chan, knock some sense into her head, please? Naruto, do what you must.
IsoldeAhlstrom chapter 7 . 1/27/2016
Very nice! One question: did Hinata give up/lose the Byakugan?