Reviews for Naruto Asunder
doubledamn chapter 12 . 10/1
The empty cage... Could that be filled with Nature Chakra? Or is the Kyuubi's 'stain' too incompatible for the Nature Chakra to mesh with without Kurama guiding it?
ChimamireNoBara22 chapter 24 . 8/1
Sooooo saaaaad v.v everyone dies T.T very well written (and fairly realistic given that even main characters die)...I just prefer happy endings. Personal preference, but this was a very good read. Great job!
jesi ki kage chapter 24 . 7/12
Awwwwww! I shed a tear at the end there. Such a happy-sad ending. Melancholy may be the word I'm looking for.

Anyways, glad that if you were going to 'kill' Hinayana and Lee you also 'killed' Naruto. Sad that it happened but honestly your epilogue scene made it all okay. Loved the teasing that occurred with Hinayana and Naruto's relationship (Shibi with the last name!) and Kushina was great in this! Appreciate that you explained some of the thought process for the supporting characters rather than just left it. For instance having Danzo explain Yaguo being controlled before Shinzo saved her. Thanks for posting!
monochrom68 chapter 9 . 5/19
sakura... I . I don't know what to say anymore.
monochrom68 chapter 7 . 5/19
I feel you Sakura. Looking at the clock every moment. Only to realize you are still hours away for your shift to end. 6 hours are painful!
jcampbellohten chapter 14 . 4/13
"There were plenty of options available to them that could have both benefited the village and me!" Like what? I don't believe Naruto could just say that without them responding, because without examples I call bullsh!t on that. While I'm here, though: The three of them ending up in the shinigami's stomach looking for Minato and Kurama's other half is original. Fvck Danzou and his delusional and full-on evil portrayal here. The anime head-tilting is annoying, but at least you don't have characters "sweatdropping" or "face-faulting."
prince711 chapter 4 . 4/12
Cry - baby Sakura ... Dunno how she became a ninja ? Like Master like student. Both Tsunade and Sakura are too emotional. bit sakura is acting like a little gal instead of being a ninja .
marquis.shax chapter 22 . 2/12
I think you should've gone with what Naruto said in the Hokage's office about how he felt Minato took the easy way out so he wouldn't have to deal with the "shame" of his son being the village pariah and as for Kushina maybe use the fact that from what I can figure is Danzo has had at least one Sharingan since possibly before Naruto was born so that could've been used to subtly influence Kushina to abandon Naruto and go to Uzu. Sure it wouldn't be as potent as Kotoamatsukami but it could still work to influence her on some scale as enforcing her beliefs that she wasn't ready to become a mother or something like that. I'm almost shocked you didn't have Danzo try to get Kushina to sign custody of Naruto over to him though lol
marquis.shax chapter 21 . 2/12
hmm that whole Madara eating the Sharingan is a bit of a new twist I've only seen something remotely close to it in another story I recently read where it turned out the masked man wasn't Madara or Obito but the Angel of Death who was pissed off that he got demoted to Messenger of Kami in favor of the Shinigami and so he ate hollows to gain power or something like that though he did apparently have a sharingan. I'm shocked that you can't have Tsunade reverse engineer w/e it was that Danzo did to Hinata or is this part of what will allow her to stay with Naruto as it seems he's getting closer to awakening his Zanpakuto?
marquis.shax chapter 17 . 2/12
damn you did go an make Yugao a damn ROOT lackey partially thanks to Shisui's stolen Sharingan (that's a point that Kishi royally fucked up on. If Itachi was so loyal to the village then why didn't he bother to tell Hiruzen about Danzo having stolen a Sharingan and when he attacked Naruto while Naruto was trying to find Tsunade why didn't he try to warn him about Danzo? It's like he just didn't give a shit what happened to the village despite supposedly being loyal and only cared about Sasuke)
marquis.shax chapter 16 . 2/11
PLEASE tell me 44 isn't who I think it is as if it is i'm going to be disappointed as even though she doesn't get a lot of screen time or character development I still really liked Yugao
marquis.shax chapter 3 . 2/11
you know for a x over story this sure as fuck starts off slower than a damn snail as so far aside from Lee i'm seeing NOTHING that would make this a crossover an if all that's happened is Lee now has a zanpaktou that's kind of lame as he's NOT supposed to be the star of the story
Black' Victor Cachat chapter 8 . 1/25
Smart and well balanced new team idea
Black' Victor Cachat chapter 6 . 1/7
Very interesting compromise for Sasuke. A modified Caged Bird Seal would have worked nicely too for keeping him in line though, unsure that being stuck in his head would do Sasuke any good
Black' Victor Cachat chapter 2 . 1/3
Interesting development with Gaara, and like how he takes out Deidara