Reviews for Naruto Asunder
kingryu chapter 24 . 10h ago
Very interesting, yet sad way to end. Don't get me wrong, it was great! I'm only disappointed because I love romance, so I was hoping to see some NaruHina. Either way, I really enjoyed this story. Thank you for writing it! God bless.
kingryu chapter 21 . 3/1
This was great!
kingryu chapter 20 . 3/1
You did Drunken Lee perfectly!
kingryu chapter 18 . 3/1
I really like this alternate world. I'm so happy that I might even get to see Kushina fight!
kingryu chapter 6 . 2/27
At first I didn't like this story, I felt that the characters weren't really themselves. However, as I continued to read, I began to see just how much the series would change if they were like this, I even find myself enjoying the slightly different personalities, and I can't help but wonder, what happens next?! On to chapter seven!
Hater chapter 12 . 2/24
FIX NARUTO YOU FUCKING ASS RABBIT (メロ)︻デ一
kurifu gari chapter 20 . 1/23
I nearly had a heart attack when you had hinata die *anime tears* I'm so glad she is okay for naruto's sake poor bastard danzo ain't gonna know what hit him. Nothing like a uzumaki scorned specially when hinatas involved
IchiFell chapter 9 . 1/13
Oye, ye bastard. I though Sasuke would disintegrate if his seal was tampered with. Wouln't Sakura's seal interfere with the seal Naruto placed? Note that this does not mean I won't finish the story, just that I feel you made a plot hole
VentMonster chapter 22 . 1/5
That was how they met? Its like naruto and his parents have no emotion 16 years of fuck my son im needed in a different place but the first thing ill do is insult the girl next him and then say something about good first impressions? It's hard for me to not flip my table right now.
VentMonster chapter 18 . 1/5
SHE IS A COWARD! Can some character just actually man up and say what is true. She's been gone this entire time because fuck naruto but minato shows back up and ok ill go home now even though (and i cant stress this enough) She's needed at the outpost. I know this story is complete already and i do like this story a lot but please please please let naruto not just say ok i forgive you.
JSemillano chapter 24 . 12/28/2014
Nice . .kinda sad . . But good job for the story . .
OnGuard chapter 11 . 12/26/2014
Your between Itachi and Madara was a joke. You should be ashamed for even thinking what Madara did was possible. Then again, you don't know much about samhaida, so not surprised.
Guest chapter 12 . 12/22/2014
Absolutely love the cooking fiasco.
Guest chapter 25 . 12/13/2014
OK while a removal of all air from an area would create a vacuum, it certainly wont create a black hole, seriously, a black orb, a black hole is an infinite amount of mass localized in an infinitesimal area and it is called a 'black' hole because not even light can escape it's gravitational influence, creating a vacuum would not do so.
Guest chapter 12 . 9/23/2014
I don't get ehat happened to Hinata's ayes... Please tell me by Twitter... CharmedVicky