Reviews for Naruto Asunder
Chaotic chains chapter 17 . 6/7
Damn 44 is yugao ... I feel like I should of expected it but ... Oh I just realised this is a spoiler if anyone hadn't gotten this far ... Meh
Ill say it once ill say it again awesome so far can't wait for more
Chaotic chains chapter 11 . 6/7
Damn you minato! You made itachi a sacrifice worthless! Itachi ya shoulda just amerterasu fire bomb the place and ran! Why! ITACHI WHY!
Awesome so far but know I feel depressed but I guess naruto will know have better chakra control perhaps even chakra chains
Crack-jouchan chapter 20 . 6/2
Oh... Dear...

Lee is scaring me more than anything else that has happened in this chapter.

...*shudders*
Crack-jouchan chapter 18 . 6/2
No kidding! The twists are gettingg scary. At this rate, the whole situation can veer into a car wreck and you'd just write about them continuing their lives... Ugh, now I want Danzy dead. Old coot.
Crack-jouchan chapter 15 . 6/2
Wow... I like that you try to explain everything confusing, not shove it aside like some people do! Things are so complicated for poor Naruto now... Oh, the poor dear...
wittyying chapter 9 . 5/26
It totally makes sense that seals can do all this. And it totally make sense now why Uzushiogakure was destroyed.
pikachucat chapter 25 . 5/15
awesome
Annoy mouse chapter 1 . 3/5
After a full year? That cuts things back significantly. I would suggest maybe shortening the amount of time before this encounter,to give Naruto more time to actually train.

Love the scenes with Hinata and Lee, very well done.
kingryu chapter 24 . 3/2
Very interesting, yet sad way to end. Don't get me wrong, it was great! I'm only disappointed because I love romance, so I was hoping to see some NaruHina. Either way, I really enjoyed this story. Thank you for writing it! God bless.
kingryu chapter 21 . 3/1
This was great!
kingryu chapter 20 . 3/1
You did Drunken Lee perfectly!
kingryu chapter 18 . 3/1
I really like this alternate world. I'm so happy that I might even get to see Kushina fight!
kingryu chapter 6 . 2/27
At first I didn't like this story, I felt that the characters weren't really themselves. However, as I continued to read, I began to see just how much the series would change if they were like this, I even find myself enjoying the slightly different personalities, and I can't help but wonder, what happens next?! On to chapter seven!
Hater chapter 12 . 2/24
FIX NARUTO YOU FUCKING ASS RABBIT (メロ)︻デ一
kurifu gari chapter 20 . 1/23
I nearly had a heart attack when you had hinata die *anime tears* I'm so glad she is okay for naruto's sake poor bastard danzo ain't gonna know what hit him. Nothing like a uzumaki scorned specially when hinatas involved