Reviews for Naruto Asunder
You do realize you are ass! why did you make naruto kill hinata! Who cares you brought her back to life! Naruto has suffered enough! Hinata will commit suicidal actions, naruto will be scarred for life do homicidal actions commit mass genocide in life and in death! YOU DESTOYED NARUHINA UZUMAKI FANFICTION!
Naruto the joker chapter 24 . 2/23
I nust say this fic was...exiting awesome and heavily mind fucking with a disappointing mixed in. First I like that you kept Hinata with Naruto, the power was also awe inspiring and I loved the plot...but it is disappointing that you killed those three...I know it was for the plot but...(sigh) I should not complain that is what would happen if it were real though so...I agree the ending was for the best.

You are a great writer.

Joker
Aka-Baka Hoshi chapter 12 . 1/27
Oh, that answered my question about Hinata's eyes. Ooooo I can't wait to see her new eyes in action!
Aka-Baka Hoshi chapter 9 . 1/27
*le sigh* Sakura, Sakura, Sakura...I don't have the words to describe you. Tsunade-baa-chan, knock some sense into her head, please? Naruto, do what you must.
Aka-Baka Hoshi chapter 7 . 1/27
Very nice! One question: did Hinata give up/lose the Byakugan?
That was a great heartbreaking story and I'm going to pretend that Naruto and Hinata are up there watching over them and that they are still the absolute sweet couple. I will also pretend that Lee and Gai's spirits are annoying Kami/Shingami/ whatever and they still train despite not needing to. Also, Jiraiya and Tsunade are officially in a relationshipand Jiraiya gloats to Rsunade until Tsunade ends up hitting him or something
Guest chapter 6 . 9/24/2015
I love how you interpreted Lee's thought process as TROLLOLOL. XD
Chaotic chains chapter 17 . 6/7/2015
Damn 44 is yugao ... I feel like I should of expected it but ... Oh I just realised this is a spoiler if anyone hadn't gotten this far ... Meh
Ill say it once ill say it again awesome so far can't wait for more
Chaotic chains chapter 11 . 6/7/2015
Damn you minato! You made itachi a sacrifice worthless! Itachi ya shoulda just amerterasu fire bomb the place and ran! Why! ITACHI WHY!
Awesome so far but know I feel depressed but I guess naruto will know have better chakra control perhaps even chakra chains
Crack-jouchan chapter 20 . 6/2/2015
Oh... Dear...

Lee is scaring me more than anything else that has happened in this chapter.

...*shudders*
Crack-jouchan chapter 18 . 6/2/2015
No kidding! The twists are gettingg scary. At this rate, the whole situation can veer into a car wreck and you'd just write about them continuing their lives... Ugh, now I want Danzy dead. Old coot.
Crack-jouchan chapter 15 . 6/2/2015
Wow... I like that you try to explain everything confusing, not shove it aside like some people do! Things are so complicated for poor Naruto now... Oh, the poor dear...
wittyying chapter 9 . 5/26/2015
It totally makes sense that seals can do all this. And it totally make sense now why Uzushiogakure was destroyed.
pikachucat chapter 25 . 5/15/2015
awesome
Annoy mouse chapter 1 . 3/5/2015
After a full year? That cuts things back significantly. I would suggest maybe shortening the amount of time before this encounter,to give Naruto more time to actually train.

Love the scenes with Hinata and Lee, very well done.