Reviews for A Woman's Touch
blkaryaa chapter 1 . 3/10
I loved this. A slow burn, this felt true to form, and the descriptions of everything almost felt a movie. I can't wait to read the rest of the series.
Dr. Holland chapter 6 . 3/9
Finally starting your classic S/U series! I love the slow burn here.
whirlingskirts chapter 6 . 8/5/2017
A brief thanks. I'm off to "A Taste of Snow."
MJ chapter 6 . 10/5/2016
Wow, you are a very talented writer. I appreciate your style, grammar and character development. I like how you portrait Saavik. A more than enjoyable read. Thank you!
oaktreeX chapter 6 . 8/26/2014
I am happy to read your stories again. I was the person who had emailed you after finding that your website had gone defunct. The Spock/Uhura universe you created is fantastic, and because you interwove the stories in the movies, I view them with new eyes, seeing if I can catch a clue. And, I am thrilled that you had added new content (stories) into your existing storyline. I am going to take my time reading all of these stories again. Hope you're well.
Anon chapter 1 . 3/9/2014
I'm so thrilled to find your stories again.
TroysMom09 chapter 6 . 9/9/2013
Great story! I'm already going to start the next story.
leighroberts chapter 1 . 6/20/2013
Just discovered this, and am delighted to see that this little family that should be is going to have a chance (sequels!)
Obsessive66 chapter 6 . 9/6/2012
I'm finally getting around to re-reading your TOS stories. Very nice. Saavik had 'perfect timing' on the last night...
Guest chapter 6 . 7/1/2012
Thank you for bringing young Saavik to life again.
Jani chapter 6 . 5/31/2012
Thanks for writing and sharing this with us! I really enjoy reading the "original" Spock and Nyota, as much as I've also enjoyed some of the other fanfics spurred by the 2009 movie. In this particular piece, I enjoyed the details you provided about Saavik's pasttimes, Sulu's wedding, and several of Nyota and Spock's conversations.
clow-san chapter 6 . 1/21/2012
This is quite good. You certainly know how to write Spock and Uhura.
CaPtain SpOcKettE chapter 4 . 1/6/2012
"Myself..." lol that was too funny)
bina W chapter 6 . 9/21/2011
This was a very beautiful story. I will go ahead and look at your other stories.

Bina
Michael66 chapter 1 . 9/13/2011
Wonderful story and beautifully written. I just picked the first one you published as I had a little time to kill. Couldn't wait for your reccommendations! :)