Reviews for The Taste of Snow
TroysMom09 chapter 8 . 9/9/2013
That was simply lovely! Spock all romantic. Who would have thought? Most illogical :)
leighroberts chapter 8 . 6/20/2013
This was my favourite part:

"Remembering your entreaty of this morning, I tasted the snow again. This time, I tried very hard to imagine that it tasted of something other than mere frozen precipitation. It took three tries, but finally I decided that it tasted cool and fresh, soothing, but invigorating. I decided that it tasted like... you."
Obsessive66 chapter 8 . 9/7/2012
Very nice, thank you.
jakela chapter 8 . 9/2/2012
Beautiful:

CaPtain SpOcKettE chapter 7 . 1/7/2012
o_o *jumps in cold shower*

That was romantic with the storm outside aww didn't know Spock was so fresh;)
LoginLater chapter 6 . 1/7/2012
Getting steamy now ;)
Fluffy's Wrath chapter 1 . 1/9/2011
Nice, very nice. I can't help the grin that crawls across my face. I did not expect that at the end, it was very original and creative, and I enjoyed every minute of this installment (especially the end). I love that you had a progression of their relationship throughout both this one and the last one. You didn't just jump over the build up and as a reader I appreciate this. I also believe your portrayal of Dr. McCoy was spot on. This one even brought me to a few tears over Saavik when Uhura was telling her story. A story that can bring forth emotion for me on both spectrums (I had more than a few good laughs) is well worth the read. Thank you for writing this! ~Suzu
Moon FireStar chapter 1 . 6/30/2010
I wish it would snow being sick in the summer sucks ...but this story made me feel better... I'm so lovin your S/U
oneblackvoice71 chapter 1 . 4/11/2010
I love this story it is both fimilar and new. The character stay in character and the story is full and belieable. I love the part when the lizzard dies. That was so sweet Spock being new to parenthood is such a sweet concept and that scence plays so well. The love between Spock and Uhura is unrushed and feels so real. Neither person is bigger than life but at the same time they do extrodinary things in thier lives. Thanks for the fic.
MistEternal chapter 1 . 2/1/2010
Oh, this was such a lovely follow up to A Woman's Touch! This story definitely deserves many more reviews than it has! It's sad that such an upsetting thing had to happen to Saavik to bring them together but she is a resilient girl and of course she made it through. :) The ending was simply perfect. The scene in the snow was so well written (as was the entirety of this) and it made me nostalgic for my youth when I would force my parents out into the cold with me to taste the first snow fall too. Thanks so much for sharing this work here, I look forward to reading what else you've posted.
Mrs.Spock chapter 1 . 12/24/2009
LOVE IT
DeArtist chapter 1 . 12/2/2009
Wow! This story was better than the last. The plot, the characterization, and use of sensory was wonderful. I felt like I was there on the journey with the characters. I thoroughly enjoyed your piece.

~DeArtist
nicnac chapter 1 . 9/29/2009
Wow, what amazing story. After the scare of Saavik medical scare, the romance between Spock and Uhura was endearing. The ending of the story nicely rounded out the whole story. Lovely job.
LusciousNesha chapter 1 . 9/26/2009
Man I love this series so much. It's a long story to sit down and read, but it's totally worth it. Thanks for sharing.