Reviews for Love, Friendship, Fate
thriller
cliffhanger
attention grabber
Aashwita chapter 27 . 2/2
Mujhse dosti karoge was one movie I found amazing.. yours was even more breath taking..
loved it.. thank you for such a lovely story.. big fan of yours already..
jesse chapter 22 . 11/27/2013
meanie
jesse chapter 13 . 11/26/2013
why ?
husna.humairah.16 chapter 27 . 11/17/2013
This was not your idea,right?i've seen this kind of story when i was 14...it's hindustan movie...muhjise dosti karoge,i think...
FlamingFirefly chapter 16 . 8/14/2013
Hi!
Edward and bella chapter 6 . 8/13/2013
This story is exactly like a Bollywood movie mujse dosti karoge
I loved the movie and your version of edward and bella
alia roberts chapter 7 . 8/7/2013
is edward freaking blind? cant he see that the girl he wrote all those to was bella and not alice!?
anyways, this story is sooooooooooo beautiful! its so real! i feel bad for bella! but im sure in the end its gonna be edward and bella! 3 :)
Evelynn chapter 27 . 7/20/2013
This story was too sad for me. I think there needs to be more happiness in this story.
Evelynn chapter 27 . 7/20/2013
It was both heartbreaking and heartwarming for the reader. This is a good story. I would've liked Bella & Edward to be together earlier on and not wait until the last minute because it's like they were cheating on their partners. But other than that it was a good story.
Rate: 4 out of 5
bella chapter 5 . 4/17/2013
:_(
bronzed topaz chapter 27 . 4/17/2013
This is way too sad for my tastes. Please don't be offended, but because it was so sad, yet I really wanted to know how they story would play out, I kind skimmed the chapters. WAY too sad but an awesome story. If I didn't have such a low tolerance for sad stories (seriously, I can't deal with them) I may have read this word for word. As it was, I was forced to skim where with others I may have just quit. Feel proud of that. I didn't quit, even though it was so angsy and I cried ALL THE DAMN TIME, when in other cases I would have. You really are a good writer.

Well done!
angleface12 chapter 27 . 2/25/2013
SUCH AN AMAZING STORY I CAME ACROSSED IT TODAY ANY COULDNOT STOP READING UN TILL I FINISHED IT.

IT MADE ME CRY AT THE THINGS THIS BEAUTIFUL SELFLESS WOMAN DID DENY HER HAPPINESS TO ASSURE HER FRIENDS WERE HAPPY.

WHAT A TERIFFIC FRIEND THESE TWO WOULD BE

I AM SO GLAD THJEY GOT THEIR HAPPY EVERAFTER
TopazGirl96 chapter 26 . 1/6/2013
I love this story so much. It's beautifully written and full of anguish and pain. Thanks for writing it :)
Iris chapter 27 . 12/7/2012
I loved the story but i just need to ask a quick question. Was this story your original idea? I know of course the characters are from twilight, but the plot itself. Was it your idea? Because i saw an exact copy of your story as a movie. In 2001. Everything down from the letters to the parents dying and picking out each others gifts. So was this really your idea?