Reviews for Hero
Potter's Muse chapter 6 . 10/19/2014
This is a world of unicorns and dragons and flying broomsticks...so...I'm going to believe you've finished this. You have...right? Please say you have!
PottersMuse chapter 6 . 10/19/2014
Since this is a world of unicorns, dragons and manticores...you finished this right? Right? Please tell me you finished this!
Guest chapter 6 . 12/15/2012
Sirius was not afraid to say voldermort but good chapter
Bobmin356 chapter 6 . 11/10/2012
Pity this is abandoned.
Guest chapter 6 . 9/26/2012
Plz continue
mahhhfy chapter 6 . 9/19/2012
This is a great story that is wonderfully written. I really hope you haven't abandoned it, because it's such a great read. The characters are interesting and believable, but original enough for you to call them your own. The attraction between Harry and Ginny is very well done, I can practically feel it through the computer screen. I'm also very interested to see how Harry will make the decisions about his life. With all that in mind, could you please post a new chapter soon, and continue to update? It's been more than a year and a half since this story has had an update, and it would be a real shame for it to just trail off into nothing like so many other good stories on this site.
Mimbulus-Mimbletonia17 chapter 5 . 8/3/2012
yes, but their is a disillusionment charm that does basically the same thing, and is canon. just sayin' ;)
Hayden Avery chapter 6 . 7/11/2012
Awesome, really hope to see continued
NoTagBacks chapter 6 . 9/24/2011
Harry manages to do well without the support of those who should have taken care of him. He takes control of his strange talents and builds a life outside of the magic community, but is still drawn back by his inevitable link to Ginny. I love this kind of story. And this one is really well written. Looking forward to the next chapter (and all the ones after).
xxnarufanxx chapter 6 . 6/23/2011
interesting story so far! i am looking forward to the next chapter
DukeBrymin chapter 6 . 3/17/2011
Absolutely loved the magical library-wonderful magical enhancements.

I really like your description and characterization of Harry-trying to find his place in this new world, falling in love with Ginny, but wanting to do things in his own way. Great verisimilitude.

Did Lupin not teach DADA then? You probably talked about it earlier, and I've just forgotten.

Anyway, I think Harry's reaction to Sirius' story was spot-on too. He's logical, he's not going to blame Sirius.

Anyway, great chapter!
lemsv chapter 2 . 2/25/2011
Very nice start. My review will be short as i am lokking foward for the next chapter

Great work, keep going!
yrfgd chapter 6 . 2/7/2011
Excellent story. I'm so glad that you're back at it again. I lost track of this one for a while and had been searching for it. fortunately I found it again today.

Please keep up the good work.
fireburnshot chapter 6 . 2/6/2011
First of all, my favourite rant: I KNOW more people are reading this thaan are commenting or reviewing. It's not as if these authors are getting paid to write fan fiction for our enjoyment. Their only 'pay' come in the form of reviews of appreciation..so get up off it and REVIEW!

Now :) to the story. I know I get confused with what Jo wrote and what has become commonplace in ff, such as the spell you mentioned in your last chapter...or the fact that I thought Sirius middle name was Orion...and the biggest clunker of all was though they didn't play a HUGE part in the books, the Granger's never had first names.

Again, I love this story and hope lack of reviews don't put you off of completing it.

Fox
fireburnshot chapter 4 . 2/6/2011
Great chapter...meeting the parents, especially with the rest of the Weasley's had to have consequences, and Harry as a bird spitting out feathers was hysterical.

I loved his story's about the orphanage...learning to fly, or at least trying to.