Reviews for Things We Do For Love
Rugbygirrl chapter 2 . 11/20/2014
Awww so sweet! I run a dog rescue out of a remote, northern reservation so animals are my life right now (mostly dogs as when they were packing up last winter I believe any stray cats did not meet a great end). Plus at -60, cats don't generally have a strong survival rate outside. So, in short, I love animal stories, especially HAPPY animal stories!
SouthunLady chapter 2 . 6/1/2012
Oh, I loved this story. I was married to a veterinarian for many years and have had a lot of cats, thus going through this same scenario. Wish I had a Hotch to sweep in and help me through my time of troubles, but alas...I'd never heard of him then.

But, being a cat lover, this little tale was dear to my heart, and I had tears in my eyes when I read what Emily's problem was, and tears again when Hotch said he would pay for the surgery. What a man!
Pheonix1995 chapter 2 . 4/13/2012
Great ending! Glad he was there for her! Loved the cats and am pleased they finally worked it out between them!
bookworm86 chapter 2 . 10/13/2009
"They were very clean, well groomed, fairly quiet and overall tended to look after themselves without too much oversight from the grownups in charge.

Hell, that was more than Hotch could say for Derek and Spencer!"

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

OK, I'm good now. But really - Funniest. Line. EVER!

And this was just the sweetest story. I was so glad Daisy was OK (not that I REALLY thought you would have killed her)! ;)

I've never had a cat, but my brother's dog gave us a huge scare a few years ago when it nearly got itself run over. It's a terrible feeling, thinking such an adorable, defenseless little creature might be about to die and leave us. :(

And kudos to your dad for saving your cat (or at least paying for it). :)

I'm still catching up on Girl (it's E-P-I-C), but I'll try to leave a few comments on various chapters when I'm done. If I ever do manage to catch up... I'm totally loving it, though! :)
ab89us chapter 2 . 10/1/2009
Very fluffy, cute and GREAT!

*Alyssa
da capt'n chapter 2 . 9/30/2009
aw. i want hotch to buy me a kitten now.
Ecda chapter 2 . 9/29/2009
Very nice and happy one! Thanks! Hope you are doing great!
vamp2puppy chapter 2 . 9/29/2009
Wonderful ending.
Arcadya chapter 2 . 9/29/2009
So glad that Daisy made it! And she got given a friend, that's so sweet.

Go Clarice!

Hotch and Emily are just the cutest couple ever, the way you write them. Love it.
Crystalwitch chapter 2 . 9/29/2009
Beautifully done, thank you.
Thn0715 chapter 2 . 9/28/2009
A great ending to a wonderful story! Great job!
imananthropologist chapter 2 . 9/28/2009
aw how sweet! and may I just say Silence of the Lambs is one of my all time favorite movies and I was soo excited yesterday when it was on tv! So that was a perfect tribute name!

loved it all!
lovingmylife chapter 2 . 9/28/2009
This story made me teary-eyed and laugh out loud. I love my cats and don't know what i'd do with out them. And i only get to see them on the weekends; stupid dormroom rules.
booswarek chapter 2 . 9/28/2009
Aww, Hotch is so sweet, getting her a new kitten. And Im so glad Daisy lived, although I didnt think you would kill her ;)
paksiegurlie chapter 2 . 9/28/2009
Okay, you get to live.

In fact, I will send you a box of Shari's Berris as a reward :D

I loved the fact that Hotch realized that Daisy was older and Emily would have to face losing her sooner or later. And naming the new kitten Clarice is perfect.