Reviews for Harry Potter and the Price of Being Noble
Iamkm chapter 52 . 1/4
Hey driftwood , Please can u update the story , please. I really loved it. Also can someone PM me other fanfics similar to this please
Xitrin chapter 52 . 1/2
I liked your idea for the fanfic, but I think you made Harry look more short-tempered than he was in canon and he kinda got Mary sue treatment in some cases. Im not a writer, but I think you should let other side characters help more in more flashy way to make Harry look more normal. These concerns are my opinion and I still love your story, after reading your note in your profile I was very very happy that update is coming and this fic is gonna get an ending as it deserves it.
Guest chapter 52 . 12/31/2017
Please please and please continue it
lovergyrl100 chapter 1 . 1/2
I really don't want to annoy you but as guest said it's almost 3 years since an update. Any chance of an update in the near future?
roebays chapter 1 . 12/21/2017
Hate to be a nudge, but in 2 months it'll be 3 years since a update. Can that be changed anytime soon?
Lizzarnia5887 chapter 52 . 12/21/2017
I absolutely love this story I hope you continue it soon! eagerly waiting
Anne chapter 39 . 12/3/2017
Turning the Dursley's house into a tourist venue is the funniest thing ever.
everpresent chapter 52 . 12/4/2017
I think you've done a pretty good job of portraying the four way relationship. I have to think that there are a lot of negatives as well, but I confess that it is hard to really understand what a mental connection would do to relieve those sorts of misunderstandings.

I hope you find the time to continue this in the future.
Guest chapter 1 . 12/1/2017
Hi there
There is a new harry fleur story that is promising it's called The Half-blood romantic.. there are only 6 chapters so far and some 67k words..

Give it a try maybe you will like it and leave a revew it might motivate the author to get the next chapter out faster :)
Guest chapter 1 . 12/1/2017

RhysThornbery chapter 26 . 11/30/2017
Point of interest. I'm not sure if anyone else has mentioned it. Spiders (such as an acromantula) don't have 'blood' per se, rather a multifunction fluid referred to as 'hemolymph'. You ever wonder what the nasty goo is that fill bugs? It's not just their guts, it's the hemolymph too.

Good chapter. Just figured you might wish to be aware for future reference.
jumpingninjo chapter 15 . 11/23/2017
really liking this story and im going to finish it but I want to read one where the girls fall in love with each other as well as Harry
Guest chapter 52 . 11/8/2017
Please, please tell me you are not done with this.
slytherinsal chapter 43 . 11/4/2017
Why can't Winky just go to Gabrielle?
slytherinsal chapter 40 . 11/4/2017
I wondered if something like that would happen.
4,685 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »