Reviews for Harry Potter and the Price of Being Noble
The Quotable Patella chapter 6 . 1h
This is one of the worst, cliche fics I have ever read. And it saddens me immensely that this fic has my favourite shipping, aka Harry x Fleur.

But you ruined it. Fuck you mate, fuck you.
a guy1013 chapter 52 . 10/18
hope to see you update this story
Henry Von Thun chapter 45 . 9/29
This is my first time reviewing a book (outside of school). The reason I am is because no book or chapter ever has actually made me feel anything as this book an chapter has. I literally almost started crying reading the letter. So with that said I like to give this book and chapter a 47/10
Midnight Spectre chapter 52 . 9/10
This is great. Keep up the good work and update as soon as possible. Take your time with it.
Great story, its a shame the author appears to not be writing anymore.
firehawk213 chapter 9 . 8/19
their dad is not genuinely French as not once does he say "hon hon hon"
firehawk213 chapter 5 . 8/19
Debby the house elf
decadenceofmysoul chapter 52 . 8/8
Awesome story so far!
Firemane chapter 52 . 7/31
Too bad this story appears to be abandoned. I really enjoy reading this one
cmfisher chapter 52 . 7/21
I love this story. I cannot wait to see Ron and Ginny's reactions to the bondmates swimsuits. Hope to see more soon. Thank you for your time.
tyrannicpuppy chapter 52 . 7/16
Superb story so far. Love the bondmates and their families. Wish there was a little more Granger in there though. Can't wait to see the French party. Should be much more fun without Molly hovering. Hope you have more up soon.
tyrannicpuppy chapter 44 . 7/16
Well, that was friggin intense. Was it really necessary to do that? Now I'm all nerves.
tyrannicpuppy chapter 41 . 7/16
I am so loving Dobby's demolition of the language. So funny. And those bathroom scenes were both cute. It's fun watching Harry fumble through being a red-blooded teenager. Good thing Hermione has the patience of a saint after dealing with Ron for so long.
tyrannicpuppy chapter 39 . 7/16
I love the Dursleys new hell... that is truly inspired. Very Marauder.
tyrannicpuppy chapter 34 . 7/15
That was beautiful. Vernon never learns when to shut his trap, does he?
4,775 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »