Reviews for Harry Potter and the Price of Being Noble
Blake2020 chapter 1 . 8/13
cool
Love it please continue. This was a very good fanfiction and I wish there were more like it
Ikanashi Nogitsune chapter 52 . 8/5
Non, I am sad to see zis 'as not been updated in a long time. I quite enjoyed it.
Dan chapter 52 . 8/3
Wait, is that it I hope you continue writing the story I really liked it. I sincerely hope you continue writing the story.
One of my few skills in this life is reading fast. I may or may not have taken a sick day to read this. It took me 19hrs straight. Best time I've spent in a long time. I can tell you how much I appreciate the time it has taken you to write this. I am very scared that you have competely given up your work. I wish you could accept donations for your time. I don't make very much but I would be more than happy yo. I hope that tells you how much I am in your debt. Things have not been going good for me. I have been at the end of my rope, literally . I can not tell you how many years it has been to get out of my own head and relax.

An avid read and a true fan of your work,

Leroy
Not sure where you've gone and it's highly unlikely that you'll update this again but well done. I really enjoyed the story and quite frankly, I'm sad to have finished it.
Still loving the story, and sad that I'm running out of chapters soon.
concrit: The French accents must have taken weeks of your time, and they slow down the reading, too. There is a lot less added value from the accents than there would have been from extra chapters.
Lucius had told Voldemort that Lucius no longer had a house elf (thus Lucius and Narcissa had had to fetch the first aid). If Dobby had been the one and only house elf, and he's been gone for a year or whatever, the house must be dirty by now, and I wonder how the Malfoys have done their laundry and prepare meals. Now Voldemort will be staying there...lol
Bravo!
Great dramatic chapter! Very cool.
Your list of training exercises is most impressive.
Could have done without the pointless Dumbledore/Amelia conversation in the first part, but otherwise, good chapter.
LOL. Just desserts for the Dursleys. Very comical, and less bloodthirsty than I had expected.
I hope Percy didn't have to watch his rat Scabbers be killed. I'm still boggled by the idea of Sirius' criminal record listing public urination. If he had a similar conviction in the U.S., he'd have to register as a sex offender wherever he lived during the rest of his life, and he would never be allowed to live near a school or work with children.
LOL. I loved it when Arthur had the balls to compare Molly to Delores Umbridge. Oh Arthur Weasley, you stud, I'm glad you are finally using your gonads for something other than procreation.
4,651 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »