Reviews for Harry Potter and the Price of Being Noble
sjoerd.prins10 chapter 52 . 5h
please continue
ravendor42 chapter 52 . 20h
I AM SO FURIOUS THAT YOU WON'T CONTINUE THIS! IT'S BASICALLY MY FAVOURITE THING ON THIS ENTIRE SITE! PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEEEAAASSE CAN YOU JUST WRITE ONE MORE CHAPTER? JUST ONE? PLEEEEEEAAAAASSSSSEEE?
Amazing story. Please update!
I hope you are able to write more of this.
Jason chapter 52 . 2/1
How could this be the end, I want to know more! Please make a sequel, this was almost like a cliff hanger, so much can change, like what happens to Sirius!? Please I beg you, please make another fan fiction continuing where you left off. Thank you for this great fanfiction story though, it was AMAZING!
Satellizer123 chapter 29 . 2/1
Brilliant story, whirlwinds after whirlwinds of emotions. Just leaving it here, will continue this review after I've finished.
Gojin1990 chapter 35 . 1/30
i hope your still working on this? its damn good and would love to read to completion
Draeconin chapter 15 . 1/25
When a guy, especially a young teen guy, wakes up, it is usually with an erection. It's caused by a full bladder pressing on the prostate. Add a pretty girl in your bed, and that would only add to the problem. It's not something that can be consciously controlled.
As for Harry saying he's too young for sex, he'd be lying. As soon as puberty sets in, guys start thinking of sex. They want it, even if they're not emotionally equipped for that first time when faced with the reality (performance anxiety & self-image issues). But performance anxiety and fear of rejection would be just about the only things that would hold a guy back. Knowing your prospective partner isn't ready makes rejection a certainty, so acceptance and patience (and hopefully respect for the prospective partner) is called for. Hence your gentlemanly response to your partner's concerns.
Princesakarlita411 chapter 52 . 1/22
Really enjoying this story. Are you going to be updating anytime soon?
Shenanigans381 chapter 52 . 1/22
I really enjoy this story! Please don't let it die!
xNaruHina chapter 20 . 1/21
So much for there not being secrets between the four of them... I thought they all agreed to not actively keeping anything from each other? Also who cared if Gabrielle qomt be 17? Having sex before that is so common that it using even worth mentioning... Why not just have sex that summer?
xNaruHina chapter 7 . 1/20
Wooooow, I thought Harry stopped being so damned pathetic at the end of last chapter... All he had to do was ignore the trash and open a door... can Harry develop a spine? Can he not listen to two girls he admitted being able to actually feel their love? Is he that slow? Please stop with all the patheticmess he is showing...
icemsn chapter 35 . 1/7
the line should be "Je t'aime avec tout ma coeur"
dragonfox123 chapter 1 . 1/6
Awesome chapter and plot and amazing idea
thedarkwolf95 chapter 52 . 1/6
sad that this fic died, it was most enjoyable
4,577 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »