Reviews for Harry Potter and the Price of Being Noble
tyrannicpuppy chapter 52 . 7/16
Superb story so far. Love the bondmates and their families. Wish there was a little more Granger in there though. Can't wait to see the French party. Should be much more fun without Molly hovering. Hope you have more up soon.
tyrannicpuppy chapter 44 . 7/16
Well, that was friggin intense. Was it really necessary to do that? Now I'm all nerves.
tyrannicpuppy chapter 41 . 7/16
I am so loving Dobby's demolition of the language. So funny. And those bathroom scenes were both cute. It's fun watching Harry fumble through being a red-blooded teenager. Good thing Hermione has the patience of a saint after dealing with Ron for so long.
tyrannicpuppy chapter 39 . 7/16
I love the Dursleys new hell... that is truly inspired. Very Marauder.
tyrannicpuppy chapter 34 . 7/15
That was beautiful. Vernon never learns when to shut his trap, does he?
tyrannicpuppy chapter 33 . 7/15
I was mildly disappointed in the normalness of the sign. I was hoping Luna was putting their names on the cupboard or something. She is far too observant sometimes, and I love seeing her do stuff like that.
tyrannicpuppy chapter 30 . 7/15
Oooophm that is beautifully vicious! I love it. Voldy is gonna turn that pompous pricks brain inside out looking for something that isn't there. And I loved how Harry handled Dumbles. The man needs a firm hand to keep him on track and giving information.
tyrannicpuppy chapter 28 . 7/15
Brilliant follow up too. There is so much going on that I got a little lost, but I think that stems from my habit of rushing the more exciting a scene goes and I miss things, often having to reread lines. Fudge, I do believe you have some egg...
tyrannicpuppy chapter 27 . 7/15
Wow, that was an emotional ride. Superb chapter. Thank you for not drawing it out over a chapter break. Even though the story is complete, it would have been too cruel.
tyrannicpuppy chapter 26 . 7/15
Yet another great task. Though we fanficers often fall into the trap of only using creatures Harry actually encounters in canon. It's nice to see writers take a punt on some crazy new idea, but it's nice to see the classics work just as well.
tyrannicpuppy chapter 25 . 7/15
Man seems to have a talent for confundus charms. Nice work dealing with Rita. She would be much more formidable wielded like this. Especially if the Third Task and Fudge go down the same. Better to have the Prophet's best reporter on side during the attacks.
tyrannicpuppy chapter 21 . 7/15
Well at least Molly realises Hermione is perfect for him. She's in for a surprise once the news breaks.
tyrannicpuppy chapter 14 . 7/15
It amuses me that chapter two alone covers Halloween to late February and then the next 10 days take another 10 chapters to cover. Great story so far.
tyrannicpuppy chapter 12 . 7/15
Well, all the Weasleys seemed to take the initial contact well. Even Ginny didn't explode like I had expected. I love this so much so far, but it's bed o'clock now. Read more tomorrow.
tyrannicpuppy chapter 8 . 7/15
Yay! I had been wondering how Hermione would be brought into it. This makes me so happy. And thee are still so many chapters to go. Feel all warm and fuzzy inside right now. Great writing.
4,765 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »