Reviews for Harry Potter and the Price of Being Noble
Jbthoughtful chapter 52 . 12/26/2015
This is a very amusing and we'll thought out story. I strongly agree with how you balanced romance with action while keeping characters true to cannon.
Noor Md Shahriar chapter 1 . 12/20/2015
Why didn't u complete it? It was so AWESOME!
Nihatclodra chapter 52 . 12/17/2015
I really hope you will be updating this soon, I love how you've beenwriting the romance in this story.
harry potter 08251993 chapter 19 . 12/9/2015
scvy6z
Percy fan 6 chapter 52 . 12/6/2015
Don't stop writing this story is awesome!
Grovtech chapter 52 . 11/27/2015
It took me a while but I finally finished this and I wasn't disappointed. I think the important thing about this was what if Harry had those he could truly depend on and gave him the emotional support he dearly needs after years of abuse. Fleur is older and able to provide a more mature viewpoint. Hermione is as smart as a whip, and Gabi is probably closer to his actual emotional age given all that has happened to him.

Good stuff.
Baby Huey chapter 10 . 11/17/2015
I am surprised that Fleur and Gabby's allure did not affect Mr. Granger.
Baby Huey chapter 7 . 11/17/2015
uhg! most men cannot handle being with one woman and now you are having him with not two but three!
Baby Huey chapter 5 . 11/17/2015
he keeps thinking about Hermione. I do hope that you are not going to to throw her into the mix. I think that Harry has enough on his plate with these two beautiful ladies.
agentinfinity chapter 52 . 11/10/2015
Looking forward to your updates! Great story thus far!
Guest chapter 21 . 11/8/2015
loving this story update soon
Guest chapter 52 . 11/7/2015
please update soon
thelightprincess88 chapter 1 . 11/5/2015
lol
Shalk Zailackar chapter 52 . 11/3/2015
Wonderful story! Though I am a little sad that Marl seems to have died. One aspect of the story that feels a little off is that you seemed to have introduced us to Marl mainly to get the wand rings and facilitate the capture of Harry and Gabrielle. Afterwards he was pretty much gone from the story, it just seems that the development of his character feels a little empty.

I do want you to know that I have enjoyed reading this story as far as it has been written.
jcroyeyahoo.com chapter 39 . 11/3/2015
I've read a lot of HP fan fiction, and this final scene with the Dursleys might be best best thing I've ever read; not just in fan fiction either.
4,593 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »