Reviews for Harry Potter and the Price of Being Noble
HarryPotterFanNumber7 chapter 52 . 10/29/2016
please, oh please, resume this story. i know that this story will continue, it just has to. I have been enjoying and captivated by your work, and i need it to be finished. i don't know how i will be able to fall asleep tonight, if i can't get at least chapter 53. Please resume.
Ravengrad chapter 39 . 10/29/2016
I can't comment on your writing as it is far better than mine but I did want you to know that as I read the part about the Dursleys all I could hear in my mind was King Richard from "Robin Hood Men in Tights" as he said "Make him part of the tour."
harkthe chapter 8 . 10/25/2016
, .n
Ghost Dragon Master chapter 52 . 10/20/2016
This is a really good fanfic. I hope that you continue it.
Simianpower chapter 4 . 10/19/2016
So, yeah, emotional blackmail one step away from rape. "Give up your own plans and dreams to love us forever or we will go insane and die. Never mind that you don't even know us or have any reason to care." Any chance I thought this story had of avoiding that scenario is now gone. Those two immature dipshits deserve their Darwin Awards. This would be great as a two chapter story where Harry turned them down flat, but sadly that's not the story we get. Right now it's hovering around a 3/10... two more chapters to recover before I call it quits.
Simianpower chapter 3 . 10/19/2016
Oh, ugh. Super!Magical!Veela!Bond with no input or choice for whipped!Harry, again. "A Veela bonding fic based on love" my ass. It's based on one fangirl, one confused bint, and a guy who is too broken to ever think of himself as anything but last. The worst possible combination. This is no better than fangirl!Ginny fics so far. I'll give it another chapter or two, but so far I'm not impressed.
StayBlessed chapter 45 . 10/15/2016
I was actually hoping he'd leave Hogwarts, though I knew that was unlikely. I really dislike Dumbledore. I hope things don't go the way he is trying to manipulate them.
StayBlessed chapter 41 . 10/14/2016
Hermione on the toilet, while he was about to take a shower, is the realest showing of married life I think I've ever read in a fic lmao. At some point in a relationship you really just stop caring about things like that. Also, great chapter. i love this fic. I'll probably re-read it at some point, and be sure to comment on each chapter.
StayBlessed chapter 34 . 10/14/2016
That note at the beginning was hilarious, and I love the way Alain handled the Dursley's. This is a wonderful fic. I just recently started reading Harry Potter fanfiction, and after reading some of the most favorited, this is definitely my fav so far. Harry's relationship with the girls is amazing.
StayBlessed chapter 30 . 10/14/2016
I really wouldn't describe your Dumbledore as "good". I think he is manipulative, and assumes what he is doing is always the right thing, regardless of what anybody else says. Especially when it pertains to Harry, I don't think he's "good". So to those who read "Good Dumbledore" in the description, don't expect him to be different from Canon. He's still a manipulative asshole, regardless of where his heart is.
StayBlessed chapter 25 . 10/14/2016
This is such a great fic. I'm sad I'm already half way through it.
Bilawal chapter 52 . 10/7/2016
Are you dead, you motherfucker? Why aren't you updating?
TheSubtleFork chapter 52 . 10/3/2016
That's a good point about moody seeing the boggarts true form, I haven't heard anyone mention that before.

Thanks for writing this, I really enjoyed it. I like how you managed to keep each of the girls their own person throughout rather than becoming subservient as I see a lot. But while still being their own person the four of them compliment each other well and they help each other grow. Actually, I think you managed to avoid pretty much all of the clich├ęs. Molly came round in the end, dumbledore actually talked to Harry about things, hermione wasn't constantly reciting definitions.

The way you managed to make all this happen so believably and originally even with three people bonding to Harry is amazing. You just seem to think of everything and put it all together in a way that makes so much sense. I'm struggling to put into words how good this story was, so just, thanks.
TheSubtleFork chapter 28 . 10/2/2016
Oh my goodness, I love that you had Lucius get portkeyed back with the cup. I had completely forgotten it was still lying in the graveyard so it caught me completely by surprise. Dumbledore's line was just the cherry on top.
xNaruHina chapter 5 . 9/29/2016
gah, you are making Harry into a whiny baby. A fourteen year old who has never known love, who's greatest desire is to have a family, and ha had a life where he is treated as he has been should be jumping at the chance to have love and a family, noy whining like a little kid and asking 'why me'... Pathetic.
4,696 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »