Reviews for Harry Potter and the Price of Being Noble
Teufel1987 chapter 52 . 2/16
Or, Moody could have been the first person to see a Boggart in its natural state...

Anyway, nice chapter. A few mistakes here and there, though.
erbkaiser chapter 52 . 2/16
I always like it when Sirius learns about Reggie. And good Sirius serious pun here, I can never keep from using them myself.
The dynamic between Harry and his girls is still fun to yes, too.
The Petunia thing is unexpected and I wonder how much of it is because her home is no longer as quiet as she would like it to be.
Paul McKinnon chapter 52 . 2/16
It's about bloody time! It's been a year! One bloody year
witowsmp chapter 52 . 2/16
I noticed thatthing with Moody and Boggarts, too, and never came up with an explanation that satisfied me.
I'm glad you continued the story.
raw666 chapter 52 . 2/16
Glad to see this story update after so long. Hope you keep up the work.
lordblink chapter 52 . 2/16
A wonderful addition to an extremely well written story. I'm glad to see that the stori is alive and kicking once again. Keep up the great work!
Tanequin chapter 52 . 2/16
With regards to your point about boggarts, that is not necessarily correct. When I read you comment, it struck me that a boggart alters it's form to the greatest fear of an observer. Moody is observing the boggart, thus it most likely changes into his greatest fear.
kddr1122 chapter 52 . 2/16
Well written. Continue to love the story
V-rcingetorix chapter 52 . 2/16
The author that got me interested in Harry Potter fanfics is back! *dances a little, then stops out of consideration of others*

Thanks for the update!
Wolfman613 chapter 52 . 2/16
Please write next chapter already. Thank you very much. I really appreciate it and liked it a lot.
mwinter1 chapter 52 . 2/16
Awaiting more.
ctc chapter 52 . 2/16
nice, glad to have a new chapt!
jkarr chapter 52 . 2/16
nice update
Stallion6 of Deviantart chapter 52 . 2/16
Ah! Nice observation about the boggart!
AlsoKnownAsMatt chapter 52 . 2/16
Great to see you returning to this. Hoping rl settles down. I jumped to the logic on muffliato right away and hope most readers will too. Surprised that Weasley kids were allowed to go to France particularly given how difficult Ron was earlier in the year. I'll have to go back to earlier chapters to figure out when the rapproachment happened. Thanks for your hard work on this, definitely looking forward to future installments.
4,403 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »