Reviews for Harry Potter and the Price of Being Noble
LordNemesis chapter 10 . 4/16/2010
Just thought of something evil. and it can happen each month. That is when harrys woman are haveing there Menstrual cycles Harry opens the connection up to old voldy and send it to him. What the woman are feeling. O how evil.
Kitsune no Kutsuu chapter 21 . 4/15/2010
Love! 3

Very nice. Well written, good grammar, good plot, and in-character characters. Excellent -
TxA-GunFighter chapter 21 . 4/13/2010
Very good chapter. Very good chapter. Very good chapter. Very good chapter. Very good chapter. Very good chapter. Very good chapter. Very good chapter. Very good chapter. Very good chapter. Very good chapter. Very good chapter. Very good chapter. Very good chapter. Very good chapter. Very good chapter. Very good chapter. Very good chapter. Very good chapter. Very good chapter. Very good chapter. Very good chapter. Very good chapter. Very good chapter. Very good chapter. Very good chapter. Very good chapter. Very good chapter. Very good chapter. Very good chapter. Very good chapter. Very good chapter. Very good chapter. Very good chapter. Very good chapter. Very good chapter. Very good chapter. Very good chapter. Very good chapter. Very good chapter. Very good chapter. Very good chapter. Very good chapter. Very good chapter. Very good chapter. Very good chapter. Very good chapter. Very good chapter. Very good chapter.

Gunny
brigrove chapter 21 . 4/13/2010
A good solid chapter
brigrove chapter 20 . 4/13/2010
I loved the scene between Hermione and Fleur, but hated the pranking. I leave disgusting and gross toilet humour to small boys. I think it's the first time I DIDN'T like anything in this story.
lixieh chapter 1 . 4/11/2010
Okay this is kinda late, but i gotta ask. What is the point of summarizing canon Harry Potter to fanfic readers? :P

That's gotta be the most pointless prologue ever written. Either way, I'll give chapter 2 a shot and see if you actually have any content of your own. :)
musketau chapter 21 . 4/11/2010
Great story.

I've seen this type of story before but you do it very well. The reasoning behind the changes are well thought out, Dumbledore is controlling but not evil, and you actually show some of his thought processes.

Ron's a prat, but he does seem to be trying to help, his jealousy makes it hard though. Molly's worse, and very controlling, with the 'i know best' mentality that's hard to remove. Hope you remove it rather than just pranking her, although it may be difficult.

Your writing style is good, but you occasionally seem to jump between situations. The pranking chapter had no real introduction to let you know what was happening, since it didn't really follow from the previous chapter.

Otherwise, great work and i hope to see more soon.
loretta537 chapter 21 . 4/10/2010
this is a great story, i cant wait to find out how the bond will affect voldemorts rebirth
noylj chapter 21 . 4/10/2010
I would much rather have my wife know than to lose my memory. Surprises are nice, but I like getting her what she wants and not what I think she might like.
Edmond O'Donald chapter 21 . 4/9/2010
April 09, 2010

Good chapter. You've written it in a way that allows for good continuity and it flows well. I'm glad you've taken the time to put finger to keyboard and give us this story. I've very much enjoyed reading it.

Now - one error (and it's an editorial error). You wrote:

"James and I started picking on Severus. Pretty severely actually." Sirius continued the story. "Lily came to Severus' defense and Snape embarrassed by his predicament called her a mud-blood."

OK - what you've written is fine, except that you have a subordinate clause that needs to be set apart, so that the thought is both clearer and more obvious. Here's how it SHOULD be written:

"James and I started picking on Severus. Pretty severely actually." Sirius continued the story. "Lily came to Severus' defense and Snape, embarrassed by his predicament, called her a mud-blood."

NOTICE the two commas? What I've done is set apart that thought, within the context of the sentence. The phrase "embarrassed by his predicament" is descriptive of Snape's state of mind and NOT Lily's. By using the commas, you make that clear.

Regards,

the_scribbler
Slytherin66 chapter 21 . 4/7/2010
I really liked what Harry wrote to Mrs Weasley but the sooner Harry gives up on her and Ron the better. Harry taking his ladies flying was a very nice idea I hope he spends a bit more time with Fleur as she seems to get the less time of the three. Mr. Delacour was an impressive person I hope he can help Sirius and help protect Harry from the incompetent British Ministry. The misfortune of Harry’s former family was good as always. A most enjoyable chapter and I look forward to the next.
mentalkid chapter 21 . 4/7/2010
Interesting. I really like this pairing. I think what would be a funny idea is once sirius is free, he finds himself a wonderful french girl too! One that can tame that mutt!
King of the Fallen chapter 21 . 4/6/2010
He he sweet. I love the chapter and look forward to the next one. Please update soon, ja ne.
Zamia chapter 21 . 4/5/2010
Have found this an excellent yarn. Impressed by your ability to intersperse cannon with your story. Your fill chapters have also been informative and I am looking forward to more. Cheers.

Z
AnFan-n-More chapter 10 . 4/5/2010
Oho, I think you've nailed Dumbledore's thought processes exactly there at the end of this chapter. Even looked at in the best of light he is a very manipulative old man.

I'm loving your story. Thank you very much for writing it, and I look forward to more. I know I will enjoy the chapters I haven't read yet and will be looking forward to any more you write. :)
4,502 | « Prev Page 1 .. 227 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 247 .. Last Next »