Reviews for Harry Potter and the Price of Being Noble
PNorth chapter 25 . 6/1/2010
Great chapter. THis is you best story I think. I gotta ask though. Is Harry going to disown the Weasly's or will Harry still be a part of the family?

I only ask because while I don't particularly like Ron I can't really see Harrry leaving them. I know in the origional story Molly didn't like Fleur but she eventually came to accept her as part of the family. Will that happen in this fic?

Thanks

PS Once again great chapter I look forward to see whats next.
Exelsiar chapter 25 . 6/1/2010
i loved the new chapter, very nicely done, as always looking forward to the next one.

as for the idea of Myrtle move on, she should be granted her rest, but not yet :P i think it'd be interesting if she flirt with harry more _
Slytherin's Pimp chapter 25 . 6/1/2010
How is the Weasleys going to react when they found out about Harry's relationships?
Beth5572 chapter 25 . 6/1/2010

Terri
The Fanfic Stealer chapter 25 . 6/1/2010
Hm... how 'bout seeing what happens when Harry Veela Bonds a ghost? That oughta be interesting to see.

A very well written fic, and I have to agree that JKR screwed the Hermione/Skeeter thing. You did a much, much, MUCH better job of it.

Update soon!
sheltie chapter 25 . 6/1/2010
Great chap, I like how you handled Skeeter and you were right that JKR didn't do things right with that. I'm glad you've made it up to the third task now all you have to do is do the third task. I have a feeling that it will a third task that I haven't ever read before.
Nargus chapter 25 . 6/1/2010
I'm tempted to suggest that make her one of Harry's bondmate, somehow. But I think it'd be a little far-fetched in this setti. :p Still fun idea though :3
Aaron Leach chapter 25 . 6/1/2010
Awesome chapter.
Bats and spiders chapter 25 . 6/1/2010
Really good new chapter, you've finally made it to the day of the third task! As for Myrtle, I don't think she should pass to the afterlife. I think she should stay at Hogwarts, becoming a friend of Harry, Hermione, Fleur and Gabrielle. Maybe even live in with them?

I take it Bill will not be threat to Harry and Fleur's relationship? Please don't make him be.
jamie.maike chapter 25 . 6/1/2010
Yaaayyy. We're finally at the third task. I can't wait to read it. Did Mr. Delacour have something he needed to talk to Harry about or was he just wanting them to go so they wouldn't be overhead discussing things about the bond?
Breitve chapter 25 . 6/1/2010
You write a good story, thank you for sharing it with us.

Hmmm, with regards to Myrtle, I think that it is possible she has come to enjoy feeling useful, and the friendship offered by our entrepid little band of heroes.

It is something that she could possibly find worth hanging around for.

Aiding in the fight is a task that is not yet done, and she could be a valuable ally.
HolyKnight5 chapter 25 . 6/1/2010
Rita would love specially...to gain the history about the TRUE Name and history of Lord Voldemort...it would put her on risk...but knowing her, she's likely to publish that history as a work of the "Daily Prophet" on general..

..that simple article its likely to cause more damage to Voldemort's reputation and influence than anything...specially, if its remarked, that for a Half-blood that preached about Pureblood superiority, the worst part of the First War with the Deatheaters,was suffered by several pure-blooded families that either opposed to him, or tried to keep neutral, and rejected his offers to join him...

Could you imagine after Voldemort returns, the "Daily Prophet" throws a series of articles with Black's true history, the incident on the Third Task, alongside with the Truth of Voldemort's origins?
nim istar chapter 25 . 6/1/2010
it would be somewhat nice to see her pass on after something like that.

good chapter, cant wait to see what you do with the third task.
sachaelle chapter 25 . 6/1/2010
she (Myrtle) can pass on then use Helena Ravenclaw as your liaison

when he interrogate her about the diadem and they found it they will have an instant ally in her
lord Martiya chapter 25 . 6/1/2010
Good chapter. And I vote for Myrtle being a liason.
4,685 | « Prev Page 1 .. 227 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 247 .. Last Next »