Reviews for Harry Potter and the Price of Being Noble
good chapter.
Bobboky chapter 20 . 3/23/2010
nice
sh777 chapter 20 . 3/23/2010
I found it a legitimate question and wasn't bothered by it for me. I wouldn't consider it a higher rating for that. And I am happy to see them all desiring to wait until marriage.
Tribernator chapter 20 . 3/23/2010
Its perfectly fine, I dont think itll go past teen until you get into some heavy groping situations with detailed descriptions and at least topless. This is an excellent story and I always love seeing it get updated.
Call0013 chapter 20 . 3/23/2010
interesting is the bond doing any thing to change harry like fix his eyes undoing any damage that was do to his body. and will that try the anaimgi transformation. because I cannot see siuris not getting harry to at least try to become an anaimgi.

has the bond changed Hedwig because she is bond to harry throw a familiar bonded or at least i would think she would be because she has been harry only constant companion throw thick and 3 whole summer with only each other to talk to and keep each other company.
ariel stormcloud chapter 20 . 3/23/2010
great story
jojobevco chapter 20 . 3/23/2010
Good Chapter
AtlanVIII chapter 20 . 3/23/2010
nice chapter

but i think that was enough about the dursleys for the next chapters :)

i liked the talk fleur and hermione had

its much more real that they have to talk about their situation and to help each other than going from 0 to harmony in 1 second as it is in some other bonding stories
Doomsought chapter 19 . 3/22/2010
The Dursleys should suffer explosive hemorrhoids. The size of thumbs, Dursley thumbs. Then die of botulism, they are child abusers after all. That is my one major problem with your fic. People weren't angered enough by the damage done to Harry by them.

I'd think the Delacours would push for legal actions against the crimes of child abuse.
ooc chapter 12 . 3/22/2010
I like the story a lot. It's just a bit hard hard for me to see Harry as polite and considerate when it comes to girls. Let's face it, in canon, he's a total a**hole when it comes to girls.
shenmi meiren chapter 19 . 3/21/2010
waterfalls? o.O

nice going tho... :]
Scribe1270 chapter 19 . 3/20/2010
lol. The Dursley's deserve everything they get. Making the remote control for the t.v. work incorrectly would be a good prank I think. So that when a button is pushed instead of going to the channel they want it ends up on a station/show that they don't like. Or maybe the channel they get is random. I can't see Vernon actually getting up to change channels when he could do it via remote.
TxA-GunFighter chapter 19 . 3/15/2010