Reviews for Harry Potter and the Price of Being Noble
ObsessedWithHPFanFic chapter 22 . 5/18/2010
Very good chapter and it always amazed me that Albus kept so much information to himself and from people who really needed it. Thanks for sharing!
Hokage-sama Naruto chapter 21 . 5/17/2010
cant wait for more!
hpreader1974 chapter 21 . 5/17/2010
Great story so far. Please keep up with the updates.

Taeniaea chapter 21 . 5/15/2010
cool story
warfreak82 chapter 21 . 5/14/2010
hey ir eally like ur story and plto and chapter so keep up the good work
Marikili68 chapter 21 . 5/12/2010
i really like your story please update soon!
macabre-wolf chapter 21 . 5/11/2010
excelente historia...
YamiNoTomoyo chapter 21 . 5/10/2010
What happened to the Tournament? The third task? Moody? I mean, it's nearly May, and it doesn't match up... :/ Unless I missed it with my lack of attention? I've been drifting between reading this fic and other things all day, so...

And what about Snape? Yes, the girls help him get by in Potions, and keep his anger under control, but would they really put up with that for him? It's infuriatingly unfair. Perhaps by themselves they might not think they can do something about Snape, but consider this: Fleur is brilliant with politics and people, Hermione is brilliant in terms of knowledge, and Gabrielle is fierce and has a brilliant imagination, yes?

Surely they would agree that Snape has to go - not only for Harry's sake, but for the sake of all of England's would-be potioneers. They could find a way to do it, yet keep him handily around for Dumbledore, or something, couldn't they?

I just find it impossible that Fleur and Gabrielle would keep their tempers about that man. Honestly. Harry gets mad at Snape, and Harry is USED to such verbal abuse!

What is a CV, as used here? "forward your CV via my daughter"

Alright, now that my criticism is done with: AWESOME story. Sweet, hilarious, everything. Keep it up, pretty please?
the christmas elf chapter 21 . 5/9/2010
i really like your story! Please update soon
Miminomo chapter 21 . 5/8/2010
I think in this story Dumbles is still an MOB, but he's now in damage control mode because his weapon now had the French Minister of Magic as a father-in-law. Unfortunately for him, his instincts to limit his weapon's access to information is working against him.

I wonder if the problem he found with James's and Lily's wills was a clause that said that under no circumstances was Harry to be placed with the Dursleys.
madsloth chapter 4 . 5/5/2010
You mean to say Gabrielle father willingly let his daughter be used as a hostage to be rendered unconscious then dropped to the bottom of a ‘black’ lake?

I think Ron being Harry’s Hostage was the first clue JKR had not a clue how real relationships work (friendship or otherwise) the little bastard spent weeks shunning and insulting him, while Hermione helped him. then there was the fact that Krum’s most valued ‘possession’ was a girl he just met, taking that in to account there is no real reason Harry’s was not Pav, unless Dumbles was thinking He and Harry batted for the same team.

"Way to go man, you have two Veela girls after you. You'll definitely be the talk of the school now
-Ron not being pissed about this is possibly more OCC then Harry being a dark lord.

I have liked Champion's Champion and Future's Past but so far I do not think I like this version of Harry he seems even more meek and clingy or dependent on Dumbledore then possibly even canon Harry. And canon Harry would not have wiped his $$ if Dumbles told him that was an evil dark act.
“Harry that rash is a sign you fight for the light… would you like me to apply your ointment?”
Method-2-My-Madness chapter 21 . 5/3/2010
Wow. I am really liking this stiry. I usually don't read het pairings but I'm glad that I decided to give this a chance. The wat you write id very good and you are doing a fabulous job of keeping with the accents. Keep up the good work. _
Huntress Dream chapter 1 . 5/1/2010
diz storie iz zcellant! kepz itz upz~!
Goldencoyote chapter 21 . 4/30/2010
Keep going it is good
DreadnaughtVV chapter 21 . 4/29/2010
This is a very good story and I am interested in seeing where it goes, however I do have one complaint. Ease up on the damn french accent, we know they speak with an accent, you don't need to beat us over the heads with it, the last couple of paragraphs of this chapter, with Mister Delacour, were practically unreadable.
4,543 | « Prev Page 1 .. 228 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 248 .. Last Next »