Reviews for Harry Potter and the Price of Being Noble
Thyrokio chapter 19 . 5/23/2010
Vernon shouting "PETUNIA!" when anything goes wrong is really hilarious.
Debbster21 chapter 23 . 5/23/2010
Great chapter. Too bad they missed Gabbys birthday, but what a sweet gift. And now Harry admits his feelings!
imgonnadie chapter 23 . 5/23/2010
Excellent chapter. Please do continue to write.
CosmosGravitation chapter 2 . 5/23/2010
I've only read the first couple of chapter, but wanted to give a quick review.

The first chapter is completely unnecessary. People who are reading this story are going to be familiar with Harry Potter's story. Similarly, in the second chapter's first sentence you told us what a Veela, but everybody reading this story is going to already know what a Veela is. Telling the reader what we already know interrupts the flow of the story. Omit it.

A second flaw is that you seem to be telling, rather than showing. Makes me feel like I'm reading a biography instead of fiction.

Assuming you haven't already, I'd strongly suggest reading "The Elements of Style," by Shrunk and White. You can find it online with a google search.
witowsmp chapter 23 . 5/22/2010
I was disappointed that you stopped the bond from saving Crouch's life as it should've. I guess that you didn't want to be creative and not use JKR's main plot. It would've been interesting for Crouch to actually talk to Dumbledore, but then you wouldn't have been able to copy GoF for that scene.

You've been creative and original in many ways in this story, and I did enjoy most of this chapter. I was just sorry to see you bound by canon in this matter. If I wanted to reread the books, I wouldn't be reading fanfiction.

Don't get me wrong, though. I do like this story and look forward to the next chapter.
Pointer3109 chapter 23 . 5/22/2010
Enjoyed the 'pranks' against the Slytherins. Draco never learns, don't know how he got into Slytherin.

Looks like Harry will be much netter prepared for the third task. Personally, I like bug spray against spiders, but fire or naptha do fairly well. Of course, you can turn that around and make it naptha, then fire. :)
john777 chapter 23 . 5/22/2010
Good story, keep writing
Irishfighter chapter 23 . 5/22/2010
Great chapter
Wolfric chapter 23 . 5/22/2010
Good chapter. Thanks for writing. W.
damon blade chapter 23 . 5/22/2010
Oh goody a double update for this story in a week I love it, great work on everything in general and I can't wait for Draco to get his ass handed to him when he tries to get reveange ageist harry as even if he gets harry his ladies are going to rip him apart.

keep up the work and post again soon.
SomeGuyFawkes chapter 23 . 5/22/2010
Good chapter; thanks for the update.
Brittni chapter 23 . 5/22/2010
I'm enjoying your story. The interaction between the 4 bonded ones is wonderful to read. The genuine emotion they feel is beautiful. Nice work. I agree that a lot of the Harry/Multi end up in an orgy, but you do a nice job of building on friendship and trust for this unusual relationship to work. Just a side note: In this chapter you follow cannon and have Cedric and Harry tied for first, but in the earlier chapter with the second task you had that Harry and Fleur were tied for first since she was also first to reach the hostages under the lake.
ev11 chapter 23 . 5/22/2010
ok just read all the chapters up until this point. im not really sure what to say other than congratulations on one of the best written and plotted stories of this genre ive ever encountered and this is fav of mine so thank you. i cant really of much more to say other than for the love of harry don't stop.
hpnut1 chapter 23 . 5/22/2010
Great job!
Cateagle chapter 23 . 5/22/2010
Well, their odd union is growing as they manage to hide it from the others and cope with the ongoing situation around them. It's going to be interesting to see what Draco tries and how it fails, or comes up against circumstances he doesn't know about and fllas apart. I rather suspect that he & Fleur will do well together in the Third Task and that the added strengths and communications of the bonds will alter how matters go in the Graveyard.

Bravo, you're weaving this one together very well indeed.
4,624 | « Prev Page 1 .. 228 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 248 .. Last Next »