Reviews for Harry Potter and the Price of Being Noble
Akujin666 chapter 20 . 3/23/2010
I like all the scenes between the bond mates, in any combination, they make me smile. lol, especially with Hermione so happy about her hair.

I don't know if it's just me, but I'm not really interested in the revenge upon the Dursleys. It's nice to know they're getting some pay back for the misery they've forced upon Harry, but I'm more interested in the rest of the story.

How will things turn out with the Tournament? Will Snape figure out how Harry suddenly has major mental shields? Will he notice that Hermione has them as well? (Or at least I'm assuming she would, since she's part of the bond.) How do things go when they go to visit in France? Will Fleur's father be able to get Sirius a trial? Will Lupin find a job? How will things come out once the world finds out about the er... quad? Will Harry "help" raise Voldemort at the end of the third task? Or will he be able to avoid that fate? Fleur gets knocked out in the maze in the book, doesn't she? If that happens in this fic, would that affect Harry or the others? Or would them all being alert keep Fleur from being stupified? Will Hermione ever stop worrying about Gabrielle's age? Will it be awkward to feel those others in the bond having sex?

All those questions and more! For the low low price of 0.99$. lol. These is some what run through my mind as I read through this.

Have I mentioned I enjoy Fleur's and Hermione's bonding scenes? lol, those are fun.

Looking forward to the next chapter!

hpnut1 chapter 20 . 3/23/2010
Loved it!
CoreEarth-Stormer chapter 14 . 3/23/2010
The chapter recap did nothing but detract from the story
SomeGuyFawkes chapter 20 . 3/23/2010
Thanks for the update.
Debbster21 chapter 20 . 3/23/2010
Harry or perfect hair? What a great line! Still loving this fic!
badboy1cdx chapter 20 . 3/23/2010
I'm really enjoying this story! I admit I wish you would include some sex, but I understand that's not what you're going for here. I'd like to see Snape finally lose it and Dumbledore have to put him down like a rabid dog. I think too often I see it fall to Harry to do, but I think it would be an interesting emotional drama for Dumbledore to have to do it. Anyway, keep up the good work - I can't wait to read more!
scottish shadow chapter 20 . 3/23/2010
very injoying the story one q how old dose Gabrielle look u say they change when there minds r ready if so dose she look 16ish or younger
jafr86 chapter 20 . 3/23/2010
Great chapter, I can't wait for the next one.
john777 chapter 20 . 3/23/2010
Great story, keep writing
deleted2012 chapter 20 . 3/23/2010
Loved this chapter, but Im feeling so bad for Petunia. :)
Reader of Harry Potter chapter 20 . 3/23/2010
Great Update!
ILoveGeorgeEads chapter 20 . 3/23/2010
oh i loved was priceless when Petunia called Vernon to tell him that she went on her self.i can't wait for more.i can't wait to see ,Ron and Ginny's reaction when they find out about the bond between Harry,Hermione,Fluer,and Gabbi.i can hear the howler now.
riegert8 chapter 20 . 3/23/2010
This is a good chapter

In your profile you use a bad example why you don't like Ron. Dumbledore gave Harry a warning about the Mirror of Erised but Ron did not get any, now Ron believe that he was seeing the future so the Mirror did more harm then good. There nothing wrong in trying to be better then your brother or sisters, in a large family it hard to stand out. Ron goal was to play sport as a pro in my opinion

I think that your good writer, but I decided to get away from writers that hate Ron or Ginny for bad reasons, main reason I find that people hate Ron/Ginny is because J.K paired Ron with Hermione and Ginny with Harry.
Darklion25 chapter 20 . 3/23/2010
You're still well within the 'T' range. I see no need to up this to 'M'. Talking about it in general terms is still 'T' territory. If you, or your characters, were to graphically describe a sex act or a specific reproductive body part, then yes, up it to 'M'. IMO light, above the waist fondling would also still be considered 'T'. So, I don't think upping the rating is necessary. Otherwise, keep up the good work.
Bard of Aevil chapter 20 . 3/23/2010
Instead of bumping up the rating, and potentially loosing readers, what I would suggest you could do is create a separate folder. You could then edit out the sex scenes in the main story and then have the full, and unedited, chapters in the M rated folder. This is what I plan to do for my general rated stories.

As for the chapter, I do like it for it is demonstrating the developing feelings and emotions that the 3 ladies have for each other.
4,438 | « Prev Page 1 .. 228 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 248 .. Last Next »