Reviews for Harry Potter and the Price of Being Noble
ep chapter 18 . 2/12/2010
i love
Wiberg chapter 18 . 2/12/2010
I must say this is a really well written fan fiction! There is a few elements that I seem to have read elsewhere, but most of it is written in a slight different context. I'm NOT saying that its a rip off from another fic... just that it's not all that original.

On the other hand, I like the way you give a slightly more "realistic" view of this kind of story. Veela bond and then include Mione... THAT was a brilliant idea.

I really like the way you portrait the love even if it is a bit... um... much some of the time. We get an idea about ever aspect of this bond, from every one involved. It really is kind of touching :-)

I sometimes wish I knew what girls are thinking. Had two or three very bad experiences my self (fucking backstabbers!) the bond really is a beautiful idea. Made me cry a bit at one point.
Pointer3109 chapter 18 . 2/12/2010
Spell tape around the TV cable. Which you've probably already thought of. Set it to operate at 10 min before the hour.

Enjoyed it.
riegert8 chapter 18 . 2/12/2010
Good chapter, I started to think that Dumbledore regret his action toward Harry but after this chapter I no longer think he regret his actions. The reason is that Dumbledore is thinking hiding things from Harry, Dumbledore is not so stupid to think that Voldemort be gone for decades.
badkidoh chapter 18 . 2/12/2010
another great chapter.
rebekahalana chapter 18 . 2/12/2010
Hm , simple , unmagical pranks ... they could mix salt into the sugar bowl , that would go just lovely with tea ! We could rust the water pipes so the water turns orange & they need replaced . Misalign the airstem in the car tire so it leaks air & goes flat whiles Vernon's on the way to work . Have someone start a rhumor that a friend saw Vernon dancing around the kitchen in ladies red undergarments - Dr's suggested complete bed rest to recover XD .

Those kinds of thins ? .
damon blade chapter 18 . 2/12/2010
could always have some much wieght on the stairs and have one give out let his Uncle visite the place he kept on throwing Harry until someone comes and pulls him out.

anyway great chapter and I can so see Hermione Fleur and Gabby fighitng tooth and nail to make sure Harry isn't killed for any reason as just beacuse he has a chunk of the soul dosen't mean he can't use it some how like offering it up in a ritual or something for something miner in return like less sleep or undone any old scars on his body.
SomeGuyFawkes chapter 18 . 2/12/2010
Rowling flat-out said that Myrtle was the death used for the diary horcrux.

Creating a horcrux does not have to occur at the time of the murder and there was very little time between when Myrtle got zapped and Hagrid got framed, anyway. In fact, between the book and the movie, we know it all happened in one day, June 13, 1943.

It's an entertaining story. Thanks for the update.
TheHard chapter 18 . 2/12/2010
Come on! that wasn't that ingenious... why not charm the golf club's so every time he swings, it reduce his size? xD or, in the case of the car, maybe just not start at random times, only wen Vernon is at the pilot seat, so when any other try to make it work, the car is going to work perfectly :D

Nice chapter, thanks for sharing!
BioHazard82 chapter 18 . 2/12/2010
Another great chapter.
Akuma Ookami Rei chapter 18 . 2/12/2010
great chapter, and pranks for the Dursleys? how about every time Vernon goes out, a dog humps his leg, and whenever Dudley tries to intimidate someone, a bird craps on his head?, and how about the TV remote always running out of batteries overnight?, and whenever they set there VCR, it records cartoons?, anyway, that's all I have for now, until next time, THIS! IS! GHOSTLORD!
RexMyno chapter 18 . 2/12/2010
Can we have an encounter with a blue police box and jelly babies with a side order of exterminate
Teufel1987 chapter 18 . 2/12/2010
Well, personally I think that pranks are too mild considering what the Dursleys have done to Harry ... but that can happen after they make them suffer ...

I think they should destroy their reputation around the residents of Little Whinging ... at least in Privet Drive ... perhaps putting some incriminating items in Vernon's workplace?

Hey, Petunia likes things to be neat and clean ... so a spell (or three) discretely put around the house to attract a lot of dust? Especially in the rooms and kitchen ... perhaps they could also put in some maggots in the walls of the kitchen or some bacteria or fungi on the food it won't be noticeable at first, but with time, the microbes would grow ... possibly giving them all sorts of nasty illnesses ... there are some strains of fungi that can cause sterility ...

They could also put in a spell on the food (the ready made stuff) that makes it taste awful or induces vomiting ... that'll put Dudley and Vernon off food for sure!

later on, they could get their credit cards and possibly use some magic (polyjuice potion or similar) to clean them out! Or make some *ahem* questionable purchases ...
timber chapter 18 . 2/12/2010
frankly, i always found the whole horcrux scenario ignorant. i mean how do you tear something that has no form or mass? how do you split that which is untouchable? personally i think j was pathetic and trapped herself into that stupid plot. if you think about it logically you see how stupid it sounds. even if you could do it how many times could it happen until there was none left?

anyway, pranking? not my thing. i've stopped reading a lot of stories because they paid more attention to pranks than the story line. you don't want to know what i did to the last person who "pranked" me. it wasn't pretty!
hpnut1 chapter 18 . 2/12/2010