Reviews for Harry Potter and the Price of Being Noble
QueenOfThePolarBears chapter 19 . 2/27/2010
Please update soon cuz I luv this fanfic!
sheltie chapter 19 . 2/26/2010
Great chap I love the pranks on the Dursleys and that the twins are in on the secret too. I can't wait for the next chap and wonder when you're going to get to the third task.
Raven3182 chapter 19 . 2/26/2010
This is an amusing story you have going. I think Harry should have been quite a bit angrier when he found out about the bonding, he would have still gone through with it of course, but I don't think he would have been very happy for a little while. Otherwise, well done.

Also, one little nit-picky grammar thing. When using direct address, i.e. talking to someone and saying their name, you need to use commas before and after the name. For example: "How are you feeling Remus?" should be "How are you feeling, Remus?" You've left these out thourgh the entire story. I just thought you'd like to know.

Anyways, I enjoyed reading what you have so far, and I look forward to more. Thanks for writing!
Leonineus chapter 19 . 2/26/2010
you could do a couple of completely non-magical pranks on the Weasleys... sorry, Dursleys *waits for the twins to mug him*

...anyway, I mean stuff like cockroach infestations, rats and mice, the plumbing system gets all backed up so whenever someone flushes the bog they get drenched in... stuff, you get the idea

I could think up more and send you a message detailing them if you'd like

please reply and tell me what you think
Guest chapter 19 . 2/25/2010
A nice chapter an I like how Vernon is starting to suffer (although I wonder if Petunia has claned in Dudley's room at all). Although I am surprised they haven't tried to get Arabella Figg to help them out with pranking the Dursley's due to the fact that she can give current information and local gossip to Remus and co (plus they can just floo into her house and use charms to leave it unnoticed through the back).

As for the twins dealing with their mother, I think they'd spend time reading the books that Fleur and Gabrielle will get for them. As for how it helps with their mother, not only will it throw her off that Fred and George studied something that wasn't related to a prank, but they can get Molly to be quiet by asking her if Harry should have let the Delacour sisters go insane by refusing the bond (and that should hopefully cause her to think and maybe even read the books the twins were given).

In another story I read (the title is: Harry Potter and the Veela Life Debts), they had it were Veelas were involved in quite a few fashion houses. Which does make sense considering who we usually pick to be models for clothing. But to get back on track if Apolline has connections to people who might want some Basilisk skin for any fashion purposes (as you said earlier in the chapter, kiling Basilisk is rare).

Anyways keep up the good work.
Left Head chapter 19 . 2/25/2010
Nice story!

A bit of nit-picking: if basilisk is twice as long, then venom volume should be 8 times as much (container is twice the length, twice the width, and twice the height, therefore the volume is 2*2*28 times larger).
ILoveGeorgeEads chapter 19 . 2/25/2010
i loved it.i can't wait to see Molly,Ron and Ginny's reactions as well as everyone else's when the they find out about the bond between Harry,Fleur,Gabrielle,and Hermione.
The-Resident chapter 19 . 2/25/2010
Found this from a notice it was included on one of the C2s I belong to or recommended in one of the Yahoo groups I belong to. Read the existing chapters and enjoyed it immensely. (or I had already subscribed to it and found the update but that's kind of on the low end of the probability scale.) Anyway I enjoyed it and eagerly look forward to more. Keep up the good work.
god of all chapter 19 . 2/25/2010
Great chapter and story so fair pleases continue this story soon.
ObsessedWithHPFanFic chapter 19 . 2/25/2010
Funny and nice to see Gred and Forge in the know. Thanks for sharing!
Hivedragon chapter 19 . 2/25/2010
Great chapter loved it, not many can put the twins good down, keep up the great work.
False Dead chapter 19 . 2/25/2010
Why not sew strips of another material to the basilisk skin and make it lighter than air? if put underneath the skin it would keep the full weight off and not interfere with the properties?

love the story by the way, but people forget easy solutions
fledge chapter 19 . 2/25/2010
Very fine take on Vernon's trials. Very well done, and very inventive, especially the waterfall... And Gabrielle - Tongue-lashing indeed! Pure genius!

A wonderful story - hope to see more soon! Can't wait for your take on the third task!
Fayari chapter 19 . 2/24/2010
This is pretty good, can't wait for the next update
Zicou chapter 19 . 2/24/2010