Reviews for Harry Potter and the Price of Being Noble
Tyche Nemesis chapter 23 . 5/22/2010
Ha, this is great. I really like this story, it's really imaginative and I'm really enjoying reading it. I'm looking forward to seeing how Harry and Fleur's bond will affect their performance in the third task.
shenmi meiren chapter 23 . 5/22/2010
i'm more interested in what draco will come up with...

[plus: it's zabini. no M whatsoever...]
mcgurrin chapter 23 . 5/22/2010
I like it.
Ysfrael chapter 23 . 5/22/2010
Great chapter as usual
EP chapter 23 . 5/22/2010
SYMPA
Matt chapter 23 . 5/22/2010
the parts of this chapterthat you actually wrote are really great. JKR's half, however, you really need to either disclaim as hers or modify somehow. My suggestions would be to pull this chapter down, change the sequence of events somehow and then repost later.

Matt
Celebwen Telcontar chapter 23 . 5/22/2010
Good chapter.

CT
jafr86 chapter 23 . 5/22/2010
Great chapter, I can't wait to read the next chapter.
Slytherin66 chapter 23 . 5/22/2010
Great pranks done to Draco and his minions, a really nice present for Gabrielle and I liked the long standing tradition. I am really happy Harry told Gabrielle and Fleur that he loved them Harry’s chest being used as a pillow by both sisters was nice. I like Luna I really do she is sharp and in her own way worked out the bond but I hope she and Ginny won’t cause problems. The misery of the Dursley is always enjoyable. I hope whatever Draco has planned fails and that nothing happens to Harry’s bond mates. I wonder what the Dark Lord would do if Draco appeared with the tri-wizard cup portkey instead of Harry. If you follow the book when Fleur is cursed by Krum I hope Harry hurts him or the bond protects her. This was a very good chapter and I look forward to the next.
dougal74 chapter 23 . 5/22/2010
Your own parts of this story are good...but when you insert massive sections of canon you spoil your own story.

The whole Krum/Harry/Crouch scene was uneccessary or at least you could have come up with an enitrely new way of telling it.

With Harry now involved with Hermione and the others, things would change massively to what happened in canon...yet you actually had scripted parts from canon.

I would like to see you take control of this story...cos I can just see Cedric and the grave yard scene happening all over again...I can read JKR's work for that...do something different...make the story your own and make it stand out.
sh777 chapter 23 . 5/22/2010
Very interesting, and the jokes continue on those dursley's.
Zicou chapter 23 . 5/22/2010
awesome,

Continuue,

Z.
Wonderbee31 chapter 23 . 5/22/2010
Will be curious as to whether Krum will make a jerk of himself later on, as well as what might happen with Ginny next time, and then how things will go with the task coming up next. Gotta say, Draco seems to have no learning capacity in his own way, just as idiotic as Snape is.
peruvianprincess chapter 22 . 5/21/2010
This story is intriguing. Despite a well-used format you have infused the plot with a fresh perspective. Your writing is free from spelling errors and grammer mistakes too, which I especially appreciate! Waiting with anticipation for your next installment.
sheltie chapter 22 . 5/21/2010
Nice chap, I hope they catch Skeeter in the next chap. I want her to get punished for what she has done to Harry and his bond mates.
4,718 | « Prev Page 1 .. 236 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 256 .. Last Next »