Reviews for Harry Potter and the Price of Being Noble
ILoveGeorgeEads chapter 20 . 3/23/2010
oh i loved was priceless when Petunia called Vernon to tell him that she went on her self.i can't wait for more.i can't wait to see ,Ron and Ginny's reaction when they find out about the bond between Harry,Hermione,Fluer,and Gabbi.i can hear the howler now.
riegert8 chapter 20 . 3/23/2010
This is a good chapter

In your profile you use a bad example why you don't like Ron. Dumbledore gave Harry a warning about the Mirror of Erised but Ron did not get any, now Ron believe that he was seeing the future so the Mirror did more harm then good. There nothing wrong in trying to be better then your brother or sisters, in a large family it hard to stand out. Ron goal was to play sport as a pro in my opinion

I think that your good writer, but I decided to get away from writers that hate Ron or Ginny for bad reasons, main reason I find that people hate Ron/Ginny is because J.K paired Ron with Hermione and Ginny with Harry.
Darklion25 chapter 20 . 3/23/2010
You're still well within the 'T' range. I see no need to up this to 'M'. Talking about it in general terms is still 'T' territory. If you, or your characters, were to graphically describe a sex act or a specific reproductive body part, then yes, up it to 'M'. IMO light, above the waist fondling would also still be considered 'T'. So, I don't think upping the rating is necessary. Otherwise, keep up the good work.
Bard of Aevil chapter 20 . 3/23/2010
Instead of bumping up the rating, and potentially loosing readers, what I would suggest you could do is create a separate folder. You could then edit out the sex scenes in the main story and then have the full, and unedited, chapters in the M rated folder. This is what I plan to do for my general rated stories.

As for the chapter, I do like it for it is demonstrating the developing feelings and emotions that the 3 ladies have for each other.
pfeil chapter 20 . 3/23/2010
You haven't said anything graphical, or even done anything more than imply that it will happen in the future, so I really don't think you're beyond T.
Irishfighter chapter 20 . 3/23/2010
Great chapter
David M. Potter chapter 20 . 3/23/2010
brilliant!
Beth5572 chapter 20 . 3/23/2010

Terri
Aaron Leach chapter 20 . 3/23/2010
Awesome chapter can't wait for the next chapter.
ObsessedWithHPFanFic chapter 20 . 3/23/2010
Good chapter and nice to see the Dursley's get a bit of payback. I'm happy for the girls as well as they adopt each other into the Potter family. Thanks for sharing!
Slytherin66 chapter 20 . 3/23/2010
A lovely chapter the pranks were brilliant I hope the next pranks involve Vernon getting in trouble with the police and having to pay fines for road tax, parking charges, tv licence maybe allegations of stalking someone maybe someone claiming he fathered a child. I liked that this chapter had Harry being affectionate with his bonded I hope in time there are more hugs and kisses as well as telling Fleur and Gabrielle that he loves them. The talk between Fleur and Hermione was a nice one and showed a side of both of them that is never mentioned or explored, Gabrielle was fun too. The rating does not bother me if it’s M that’s fine this story is too good and well done to worry me as long as there is a happy ending with Harry and his three wives I will be happy, Tom dead, Snape and Albus in Azkaban and Ron dead would be a nice bonus. I look forward to the next chapter, thanks.
Wolfric chapter 20 . 3/23/2010
Good chapter. More's the pity about the lack of sex scenes but I understand everybody has different tastes. Thanks for writing. W.
CatWriter chapter 20 . 3/23/2010
The Durseley bit was funny last chapter, now it seems like you are beating a dead horse. Really, I nearly stopped reading when it went on and on and on. But then you switched out of it, so I kept reading. If you decide to continue pranking the durseleys, then just don't have take up half your chapter, we get it, they are pranked. One or two examples at the beginning of next chapter is fine, but really don't over due.

As for the Bonding with Hermione and Fleur, cute. I would like to see more Harry though. And I wish you could get to the end of school so that you can announce the bond, I am interested to see the public reaction, and the reaction of friends not in the know. Harry's going to have to defend that relationship. I can see people perverting it, to people being disgusted to people being supportive, to people trying to break them up. Lots of plot potential in that.

I really like this story, but this last chapter, not your best, but you have a great plot to continue, so keep going. I want to read more.

Catwriter
ep chapter 20 . 3/23/2010
excellent

a
lord Martiya chapter 20 . 3/23/2010
Well, good job! It's rare that somebody manage to be more eviler than me, but you actually perfected my prank.

For your question, I think you won't need to re-rate.
4,577 | « Prev Page 1 .. 238 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 258 .. Last Next »