Reviews for Harry Potter and the Price of Being Noble
hemotem chapter 10 . 11/24/2009
OH meeting the parents and them having all the wrong intentions towards Harry and Hermione... then there is the ending that you just had to hint at some Dursley abuse hehe I look forward to seeing what happens to them and what the Grangers and the Delacours think of each other and the tri-bond that their children are in. I thank you again and as always look forward to future chapters.

Hemotem
major wallace chapter 10 . 11/24/2009
nice
Quackpotty chapter 10 . 11/24/2009
Schweet! Another fun chapter to read. It was a pretty quick update from the last chapter, but I loved it. It was nice to see the Grangers' various reactions, and I thought it very well thought out. Well done, and here's to another quick release!.
hhrforeverhhr chapter 10 . 11/24/2009
nice update, it is kinda disturbing that harry has to suffer thru three periods, but hey what the hell, he gets three women, so there are more upsides than downsides, so its all good... kinda.
youngd2506 chapter 10 . 11/24/2009
SO you are going to have Dumbledore help Harry in this fic interesting, I like that part at the end what Mr. Granger said it was funny.

I look forward to the next chapter and how you have the meeting with Hermione's parents and Snape will Snape say something inappropriate and force Harry's hand? I also am wondering what Dumbledore plans to do to get back at the Dursley's seeing as they ar not needed anymore seeing as Harry will not allow his bondmates to go there.
riegert8 chapter 10 . 11/24/2009
Good chapter, I was raised with 5 sisters so I could understand the time of the month nightmare. There is nothing worse then having 4 female that have time of the month at the same time, so I feel sorry for Harry
ILikeComps chapter 10 . 11/24/2009
Pretty emotional chapter. I liked it and thank you for your work!
ILikeComps chapter 9 . 11/24/2009
Nice chapter and nice to see the bond expanding and settling. Thanks for sharing!
rejeimha chapter 9 . 11/23/2009
Wicked place to end the chapter. Great kissing scenes though. How long until we start to see the benefit of the bound being able to share memories from school work, additional training, and other experiences?

Great chapter here. Keep up the good work.
Darth Drafter chapter 9 . 11/23/2009
I like the 'dating Gabrielle' angle. In my own story I accidentally had Rita find her way into a Death Eater torture room before she could publish anything truly heinous.
rdg2000 chapter 9 . 11/23/2009
That's just mean! Leaving us hanging just as Hermione's parents show up!

I think you are doing a great job with the story and the relationship between all four, but I can't see any easy way for the story to go after the meeting with the Granger's.

You know thing's just have to be complicated for Harry, nothing ever goes 'right' for him. You have Ron, Rita, Draco, the rest of the Weasley family not to mention the third task. I can only imagine that if Voldemort still takes Harry somehow, he will be joined by three very pissed off women! Dumbledore, Hogwarts and the wards be Da$#ed.

After that of course the whole GB wizarding world will know and Fudge just won't let 'those people' steal 'their' Harry away.

So it might be easier for Harry and his girls to take care of Voldemort and the DE's and just skip town.

It will be fun to see how you work it out.

I look forward to your next chapter.

rdgale
Matt chapter 9 . 11/23/2009
An evilly appropriate place to leave the cliffy. nice that Harry is mature and thoughtful, this is actually pretty close to how he was in parts of his fourth year. Great characterization.

Looking forward to more.

Matt
StefanInVienna chapter 9 . 11/23/2009
evil cliffhanger
damon blade chapter 9 . 11/23/2009
Another great chapter and I do hope that we get another one soon as I want to see how the Grangers take the fact that there little girl is now basiclly married to Harry with two new sister/wifes as well. keep it up and post agian real soon.
Kateari chapter 9 . 11/23/2009