Reviews for Harry Potter and the Price of Being Noble
This was the third Harry Potter story I enjoyed when I started reading Fanfiction. Oddly, I just started rereading it about a day before you posted this chapter.
ThatGalladeAcrossTheStreet chapter 33 . 2/19
Actually what Dumbledore was saying about time seemingly flying by is a proven fact. There was an article on that explained how as you get older, every year of your life seems shorter than the last because it is a smaller percentage of it. It's the same reason finding a thousand dollars would be amazing to us middle-class, while Bill Gates would care less. When you're a hundred years old, a minute will just seem like six seconds compared to a minute when you were ten.
continental-line chapter 52 . 2/19
Thanks, I had almost given up hope. But this story is too good to forget.
Kitten Arina chapter 52 . 2/19
This was a very interesting Chapter to read. Thank you for adding it even after all the stress that you must have gone through. I still hope that the stress leaves your life with out the need for you to pass away in order for it to actually leave. I have enjoyed some of your stories and your Originality in writing these stories. I agree with you that there are a few things that were never covered in the stories and you do explain why you don't stick to them. I disagree with your take on the Boggart but I follow what you are saying. As we know it shows what you fear the most. But we don't know what it is that Moody fears so I think he saw it change with his magic eye as it was never explain how that works even though they show it working. But I am still interested in your take on things are. Thanks again for the update.
someone helpful chapter 52 . 2/17
Unless the boggart takes on a representation of Moody's fear while he looks at it through the desk.
Rain Addict CM chapter 52 . 2/19
RL can be a bitch, so I'm just happy to see an update :)
Arial Wolf chapter 52 . 2/19
Brilliant thank you
they should of looked at the clippings they might of been clues of other artifacts
BoB teh Snail chapter 51 . 2/18
I love the story. One of the better written Harry Potter stories available, which is saying quite a bit seeing the number written.
However, you may have to bump up the rating. It has nothing to do with the romance, but with the darker tones that are introduced later in the story.
The occasional implications of potential rape and murder is somewhat too much for T. More borderline than anything.
The only reason its on the fence is because while they are implied in some cases, it is not described.
Anyways, love the story! Will be watching for updates.
Quick typo catch:

"...things but a little later Fluer had another question."
Other wise I am really enjoying this story
old guy chapter 52 . 2/16
I am glad to see another chapter. It was ice of Harry to do that. Thank you for the efforts.
80sarcades chapter 52 . 2/16
Awesome chapter. Nice touch with Petunia. There is always the hope of redemption, isn't there?
lightskiller chapter 52 . 2/18
Or even with his magical eye the bogart still changed into what he feared most
shugokage chapter 52 . 2/18
Great job on this amazing chapter!
KingRider6911 chapter 52 . 2/18
Another good chapter! Please continue and soon!
badkidoh chapter 52 . 2/18