Reviews for Harry Potter and the Price of Being Noble
chazzlloyd chapter 52 . 5/10
Fantastic.. just utterly fantastic. I hope you are able to continue it sometime, it would be a great tragedy to let this series go unfinished.
Graybear32 chapter 52 . 4/24
Well done so far and I am impressed with your mention of Gen. G. Patton.
Corwyn chapter 52 . 4/3
I am greatly enjoying this story, and hope you get a chance to continue it. Thanks for sharing it so far.
brightflare chapter 52 . 4/4
Great story so far, hope you continue it soon!
MarciD chapter 52 . 3/31
I just wanted to let you know that I recently found this story, and enjoyed it. I think you did a good job with the Veela bond explanation. I also think that your characterization of Ron and his reaction is spot-on! (Loved Champion's Champion, too!).

I hope your muse returns and life is less stressful so that you can finish the story, but if not, thank you for writing as much as you did and giving us more mental avenues to explore. You have enriched the FF experience!
CaptainToast321 chapter 5 . 3/24
I love the story, and I love hearing accents, but having characters have written accents is atrocious at times. Not your fault, you've done a great job writing it, but sometimes it's a bit hard to tell what exactly they're saying. I think you could probably just have then speak somewhat normally, and use common French words occasionally, and let us just infer they have accents. It might make it a bit easier to read.
Other than that, I really have nothing else to say that's bad about the story. It's very well written and rather interesting. I do like the foreshadowing with how you'll add Hermione to the group. I do kinda hope you add Ginny as well though. Either way I look forward to reading more :)
please continue this story! i love it
shadowkat87 chapter 52 . 3/15
Love this story hope to read the next chapter soon.
Soleneus chapter 46 . 3/10
A random Auror and Tonks, Sirius and some random Aunt, Remus and some random professor...Who the hell cares? I didn't come here to read about them, I came to read about the main characters. Keep the side pairings tertiary, if that. I don't want to read half a chapter dedicated to people I don't care about.
LightningmasterRyu chapter 52 . 3/7
this was pretty good. are you going to continue
good god reading the accent is madness, definitly not sparta
hainbane chapter 5 . 3/5
Wow. Amazing. 2 girls who he have met for the 1st time in his life force him to be with them for the rest of his life. Destroying any plans and dreams he had for his life before and Harry just like - Oh it is the most wonderfull thing happening please marry me girls.
In 1st chapter author sad that he/she wanted to adress the most basic issues that can arise with this type of bonds. Well i must say that i cannot believe in Harrys reaction. Where is his anger, frustration and other real feelings. I mean any person forced to marry some stranger or 2 would be royally pissed, espessially abused or negleted child who had 2 friends in 14 years. What is this "family" and "love in their eyes" bullshit that removes his negative feelings. It's like he is drunk on love potions and calming draught or smth.
He is extremly reserved person who barely shared his past with his best friends who fought by his side many times. And boom full disclosure with stangers. Really? 1 dinner and he 100% sure they love him. Nice. Very "realistic" aproach to bond fic. If not for rating i would bet they have lemon scene in a chapter or 2 next.
Lorien Legacy chapter 16 . 3/5
please update
Lorien Legacy chapter 3 . 3/5
please update soon i want more
bladecrossmaster chapter 52 . 3/4
when will the fanfic be updated
4,510 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »