Reviews for Harry Potter and the Price of Being Noble
xNaruHina chapter 5 . 9/29/2016
gah, you are making Harry into a whiny baby. A fourteen year old who has never known love, who's greatest desire is to have a family, and ha had a life where he is treated as he has been should be jumping at the chance to have love and a family, noy whining like a little kid and asking 'why me'... Pathetic.
Love2read23 chapter 51 . 9/27/2016
Thank you so much for replying to my reviews. I feel as though I'm talking to a celebrity whenever an author replies.
I read a couple of chapters after the event with Gabrielle that she had told Winky she couldn't call her because she was silenced and I loved that that was explained. So with your reasoning that you wanted it to not be an easy rescue I am you not only realistically created a difficult situation but you conversationally supplied the reasoning. I don't know f my wording makes sense but I hope it conveys my appreciation of your writer onni-awesomeness. I think that is one of my favorite things of your story. Of course the tetrad bond with Fleur/Gabrielle/Hermione and Harry is unique but you take pieces that I recognize from the story and rearrange them and utilize them in a manner that quite frankly makes so much more sense and is so much better for our favorite characters. Better in the sense that life is being good to them and things are going their way. Even with the kidnappng and almost being sold away as a sex slave, they are happy. Life is good. People are smart and acting with intelligence. Totally the girls' influence.
I really like how they're helping Harry to utlize his politcal power and popularity. You have Harry's desire to be "Just Harry" but it's tempered with the girls and Alain's advice on a better use. A much better true to character depiction than a Harry that is suddenly studious and politically savvy.
I am so happy that the locket was discovered and not only that but that you managed to get the story of the cave so they never have to go there AND you made it so Kreacher knows Regulus' last request has been completed AND that Sirius knowshis brother died to defy old Voldy. That's like hitting five birds with one stone. Goodness gracious, you're talented.
And I love when some ridiculous aspect of the wizarding world is questioned. When Mr. Delacour pointed out that Dumbledore could have been doing so much more to change opinions concerning werewolves and veelas but he hasn't. When Hermione had no pity for Merope and her reasoning.
And new inventions: Wand rings. Permanent emergency forced portkeys (I feel like every parent should have one for their child).
So many good points. Thank you so much.
It seems from your comment Snape that you plan on continuing to write. I hope you do. Not only to believably redeem Severus (Harry still has to convey what his mother said to him about forgving the past but not how he's treated Harry) but for everything else. I'm still hoping Harry's eyes get fixed. Maybe as a birthday present.
I love all the new relationships you've matchmade. Tonks and the French Auror. Sirius and Aunt Berdine. Remus and Professor B (is this a real relationship? I thought they were hitting it off. Remus deserves happiness).
Are you going to try to redeem Draco? I like him in some fics but since he hasn't seen his father brought low he's still in his bratty-it's-all-Potter's-fault phase. Major props to you if you attempt and manage it.
I don't care for Ron too much so if he falls to the wasteside as they move on, no tears here. I love canon with Harry/Ginny and Hermione/Ron but it just makes no sense and in fics it feels wrong on so many levels. Thank you for Hermione and Harry.
I'm glad Molly has apologized and that Aunt Petunia is making steps as well. Great great.
Is Marl dead? I didn't know if the pictures were meant as a ransom or threat. I thought he was going t be training our four. Was his purpose more to make them understand the seriousness of their situations? Because I think Harry is definitely taking things serious now.
I think you're doing a fine balance with Dumbledore. I don't like him and his secrets but he's not bash-worthy bad or manipulative. I hope he doesn't cross the line.
Okay that is plenty enough. I think that's all I have to discuss. (Of course I went back and added five different things after typing that I was done).
Thank you so very much.

P.s. I think I'll copy and paste this reply in a review for chapter 51 (I've already reviewed 52) just so I can see this in my review history. I use it as a sort of bookmark guide of what I liked. Good night.
Love2read23 chapter 52 . 9/27/2016
Thank you so much for replying to all my comments. I'll respond to them in the message but I wanted to review the end of the chapter here. I didn't realize this wasn't finished. So sad. I thought with it being 52 chapter long that it would have so I didn't check first. Alas not so. How sad. Anyways, great story. I entirely agree with your comment at the beginning how most multi-bond fics turn into harems or pwps and Inam so happy you've set out to really depict the mechanics of a quaternary bond (that's the word the Professor B used. Other foursome words are quaternity and tetrad. I like that last one). Sufficeth to say, I think you've accomplished that purpose. Thanks for writing.
Love2read23 chapter 48 . 9/26/2016
I'd always thought it was Dorea and Charlus who were James' parents and I've read many fics where that is the case. Thank you for your reasoning in not making that same assumption. I looked it up and Fleamont and Euphemia Potter were James' parents as revealed on Pottermore.
Love2read23 chapter 45 . 9/26/2016
I probabaly read too many fics where Snape realizes Harry isn't his father and actually starts to like him so I much prefer it that way and wish this doesn't turn into major Snape bashing. Still, I understand that he's a horrible bully towards children and should never be allowed near them and especially not as a teacher.
Are you gong to have Harry get his eyes fixed soon? Losing his glasses would be a horrible disadvantage in a fight. So I'm sure Marl would advocate for a different vision solution.
Love2read23 chapter 43 . 9/26/2016
Great job keeping that duel scene with old Voldy. Yay for Dobby. Why can't Gabrielle called Winky or Dobby?
Love2read23 chapter 40 . 9/25/2016
I may have missed it or does Harry not have a pet name for Hermione like he does flower for Fleur or angel for Gabrielle? Also, I don't think complaining about fairness is the way to impress Marl. Harry should admit they'd been had.
Love2read23 chapter 28 . 9/25/2016
Oh my gosh! That was the best thing ever! I have never read that done before and it's the perfect way for Lucius to be exposed.
Love2read23 chapter 25 . 9/25/2016
I don't read the actual newspaper much but I highly doubt articles are truly like that. Rita's stories tend to be a few lines but then a bunch of questions and doubts. I'm glad she's writing the truth for Harry and them but I still cringe reading her work.
I'm sad Mrs. Weasely isn't in Harry's good graces but I'm so happy he's standing himself and Gabrielle and Hermione.
Love2read23 chapter 17 . 9/25/2016
I keep forgetting to say this. I love the mental commentary that the girls add to their vocal statements. Their snarly quips or wishes for kisses add a new level of fun to every public conversation.
Love2read23 chapter 13 . 9/24/2016
I really like the relationship forming between Hermione and Fleur. I almost cried when Hermione walked away so Fleur and Gabi could enter Harry's heart for the bond. I'm she is part of this collective family
Love2read23 chapter 12 . 9/24/2016
Well done on the alternate entrance to the Chamber. I just watched the 2nd movie last night and I'd commented about how Salazar wouldn't have had in door plumbing in his day. Also, I agree about how neither Salazar nor Riddle would have slid down a pipe.
Daniel6 chapter 6 . 9/23/2016
You mentioned Delacour speaking to the other Hogwarts professors. And they all had good things to say. Are you including Severus in that as well?
torlan2003 chapter 52 . 9/18/2016
Great story, I look forward to seeing what Dobby has to say. I did not pick up on that in the books. He might have seen him pass the cup to Bellatrix at the same time. I wonder if Neville's grandmother will be at the party? That would be a chance to talk about politics and Neville's wand. Looking forward to the next chapter.
lokyyt chapter 52 . 9/16/2016
more please keep typing and please reply
4,577 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »