Reviews for Harry Potter and the Price of Being Noble
narutohuga chapter 52 . 10/19/2015
About Snape's spells It may have been another story I was reading but I believe you had a scene where Sirius said something about Snape's spells being handed out when the mauraders had to steal them
Lorien Legacy chapter 1 . 10/7/2015
hey man I have been following this story for A YEAR AND A HALF now and let me just say its pure genius I absolutely love it but I noticed its been awhile since you updated I now I'm probably just paranoid since an amazing Harry Potter story I loved called His Angel was discontinued a few weeks ago but please tell me your continuing this master piece if some one is flaming you there either a complete idiot or just jealous they cant write a story like this and you should just ignore them I have been on this site for four years ( reading HP Fanfiction for two ) and seen many good and amazing story's destroyed by flames so I hope no one is doing that too you and if your just having writers block hang in there it will come too you Harry/Fleur is such a rare pairing too hen you consider ho hard it is to find descent story's let alone great ones like this so anyway hope your doing ell and please update soon :)
elisabeth2me chapter 52 . 9/26/2015
I've been reading this story for the last few days, and while I was a bit unsure of the plot in the beginning I am glad that I decided too keep on reading. Your story is a complete pleasure to read!
Squarekiddo chapter 3 . 9/22/2015
Well this clearly isnt my cup of tea, I can already see the major plot lines, and it just makes me dislike it more.
I truly dont like fics when Magic itself irreversibly dooms a person.

Now I get it that GAbrielle is probably gonna change and all that crap, but in the real world a 'Gabrielle' making a bondmate with someone noble like Harry, is something Id have to rate as worse then rape, You have the stalker, literally, she has newpapers hung in her room and all that, and you have the noble guy, the Stalker loves him cause her twisted head says so, dont ask me how stalkers work, but anyway, because of magic this noble guy is Irreversibly doomed to forevermore be raped by his stalker cause he dosnt want to basically kill someone.

I truly dislike this shit, like I said not my cup of tea, in fact I dont even drink tea in this metaphor.

Now keep up the good work, people love your stories that much is obvious, so your obviously doing something right, just cant please everyone sadly, anyway good luck.
Squarekiddo chapter 2 . 9/22/2015
I really hope you afress this in the fic.
I mean Gabrielle is down right Disgusting.
Seriously.

"Oh Papa, PLEASE!" Gabrielle exclaimed. "I'll not only get to see Harry, I'll be in it with him. PLEASE!"

Something with such reverence and she dosnt even know him, honestly makes her worse then Bellatrix in current light, I really hope you dont just skim over this.
CynthiaP chapter 44 . 9/16/2015
Sweet, wonderful story. I look forward to reading more as you have time to update. You are an amazing writer, and I truly enjoy reading your stories. Thank you, thank you, thank you.
Cassius E. Whistlewood chapter 52 . 9/14/2015
Magnificent story so far. You've really shown your talent with this one. I look forward to read more of it. Keep up the good work.
CynthiaP chapter 39 . 9/16/2015
I have read many a clever revenge on the Dursley's story, but this is the best, the best ever! So clever! I love this story, and am having so much fun reading it. So clever! Thank you for sharing!
DarknessIncarnate2000 chapter 14 . 9/15/2015
You should really upgrade this story to M, not that there is anything I've read so far that makes it seem like it should be but I'm sure there are going to parts that will, but anyway if you upgrade it to M, it gives you tons of leeway to work with. Just because it's M doesn't mean it has to be gory or full of lemons or someone cussing so much it'd make a sailor blush, it just gives you room to work with and a lot more ideas instead of finding out a way around something as trivial as groping in the broom closet, just a thought.
CynthiaP chapter 8 . 9/13/2015
So enjoying this fic!
CynthiaP chapter 5 . 9/13/2015
So enjoying this different tale! This came recommended to me, and I thank you for writing and sharing your talents. Awesome!
Master Archive chapter 52 . 9/7/2015
very nice story i enjoyed the many twists and turns i hope you continue with up the good work:)
M. Archive
Specky Clarke chapter 26 . 9/7/2015
I don't understand why most authors continue JKR's stupidity of having the third task held at night. The stygian darkness would make it virtually impossible to manage. Also the hedges are 20 feet high? that would mean the professors would have to be at least 100 yards away to see any sparks emitting from in the maze. Not to mention that the audience would not be able to see their hands in front of their faces without powerful electrically driven floodlights which we all know would not be available. Other than that this a great story, a joy to read.
Son of Ceres chapter 52 . 8/22/2015
I absolutely love this story and I love where you're going with it :) hope to see more soon but if I might make a suggestion regarding your end note in this chapter? Would not the magic inherent in a boggart allow it to tell who is looking at it? Therefore when someone looks at a boggart it would know and change it's shape accordingly? Therefore even if someone were to use a spell to see through something, and I believe there is a spell for that, the boggart would change shape to be the fear of the person observing it? In this case a boggart would be similar to Schroedinger's (I think that's how it's spelt) cat, in that the act of observing the boggart changes the results, at a point where a boggart is not being observed it is in its natural form, however due to the observation of it, the boggart will change. I really hope that what I've just said makes sense to you, I'm halfway through a night shift and had some time to spare, anyway, I hope RL doesn't distract you too much so you can get finished with this story sooner
Shadow82ABN chapter 39 . 8/20/2015
Best idea for what happens to the Dursleys yet. Never read something so good in almost 10 years of reading fanfiction. Thanks for the laugh!
4,461 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »