Reviews for Urinetown Song Parodies
Pfft... BWAHAHAHAHAHA this is so funny lol... TEE HEE
Joey Ripley chapter 1 . 10/21/2012
Hey, I played Hot Blades Harry last spring, and this is amazing! xD
Gamma Orionis chapter 2 . 7/25/2011
This is truly, truly funny. Most people who write song parodies don't go to the trouble of getting the syllables and so forth to work out, so congratulations that you did. And bringing Harry Potter into the equation just makes the whole thing even better.
strixy16 chapter 1 . 6/2/2011
THAT WAS AWESOME! I was recently in Urinetown and played the part of Little Becky Two Shoes/Hot Blades Harry so I know the original. I was crying from laughter when I read this. You're awesome.
Me chapter 1 . 5/17/2011
Ok...what the hell is this...Urinetown songs are already parodies...why would you even attempt to do a parody of a parody...it just makes me sick! I love this musical and am currently performing in it, we spent 3 weeks at the beginning of rehearsals studying the musicals these songs parody, I feel like you have destroy a great piece of musical theatre.
Ravenwing679 chapter 2 . 4/13/2011
This is hilarious. I love the way it seems to make perfect sense with the new words, even knowing the old ones. Can't wait to see more of the songs. The Act One Finale and Run Freedom Run should be awesome :)
Jrocknpoppingirl chapter 2 . 4/12/2011
I love you! You are amazing! I did this show last weekend at my school and the members of the cast were constantly quoting Harry Potter books, musicals, movies, etc...and this is amazing!

Janjan :)
ikotis chapter 2 . 12/21/2010
that was hilarious! my dad wrote urinetown and i've been listening to the songs and seeing productions ever since i could remember. This was so funny and refreshing!
thedoctorinarendell chapter 1 . 12/16/2010
love it! my school's going to perform urinetown in the spring and you just made me pumped for my audition
HermioneLennon chapter 1 . 9/10/2010
XDDDDDDDDDDDD That was hilarious. Loved it loved it loved it!
things24 chapter 2 . 9/10/2010
lol this is kinda funny when put Urnietown and Harry Potter together...
things24 chapter 1 . 9/10/2010
XD this is hlarious!
Martyy chapter 1 . 4/16/2010
That was so cool, we are doing this musical at school, so i know it pretty well...:P This is my song and i like how you changed it... Good Job...