Reviews for Red Hands
Anonymous chapter 4 . 7/20/2014
I really hope you'll continue this sometime.
smardiculous chapter 4 . 11/16/2013
How could you abandon such an awesome story, dude?! For 3 years?! You must be like toates frai-crai

Please update! Please!
Ishipitbigtime chapter 4 . 7/29/2013
OMG NONONONONO..i just realized you last updated in 2010..imma gonna crawl up and die because this story..is just pure gold ..PLEASE PLEASE update even though theres like a 3 year difference from your last update..update? please?
Sir Soz chapter 4 . 2/2/2013
Great story mate, please update ssoon :)
mione03 chapter 4 . 10/19/2012
Hello dear,how are you?

I simply love this story, this is awesome, wonderful! Is really great see the Needy take an attitude! I hope you finish the fic and write more fics about this girls!

Congratulations and see you soon!

Kisses
mione03
vamp1001 chapter 4 . 12/9/2011
Love the story really really good
Parkourgirl2121 chapter 3 . 11/8/2011
Seriously this is one of my favorite Jennifer's Body stories. You are a great writer and i'm beyond sucked in. Please, please, please update this story. I love seeing Jennifer being put in her place.
L81Lover chapter 1 . 8/2/2011
This is one of my favorite Jennifer's body fanfics! It would really make my day if you complete this amazing story! :)
Bats and spiders chapter 4 . 7/20/2011
Very interesting so far. Though it wont be getting easier for Jennifer any time soon?
meee chapter 4 . 6/22/2011
ASDFGHJKLKJHGFDSASDFGHJKL. i know it has been foreeevverrr since you have updated this.. but you have to you just HAAVE TOOOO. its sooo good! it cant just end like this D: i love it though, good work! updaaatteeee!
depaul7 chapter 4 . 5/17/2011
This is such an amazing story! Is it too late to ask for an update?
cassi143 chapter 4 . 4/1/2011
update?
Parkourgirl2121 chapter 4 . 2/12/2011
Omfg, this is one of the best jennifers body FICS here please please upload this soon! I'm addicted seriously!
Abigail Blake chapter 4 . 2/8/2011
i think that zack should tell jen that hes gay and go for chip... idk just a suggestion :)

but i NEED u to continue this story! please :(

i need it :(
JuSwan chapter 4 . 12/8/2010
i want moar!

come on..

dont leave us waiting forever ç.ç

awesome history \o