Reviews for Red Hands
Carebear chapter 4 . 9/17
If you ever decide to keep writing I'll be reading cause that was a hell of a cliffhanger
Sghui chapter 4 . 7/26
when are you going to update...?
plz update...
Littleawkward1 chapter 4 . 7/4
I see that you haven't updated in years, but i do hope you haven't given up on this fic. Like, i'm craving for more!
Yo it was so good why ya stop?
Please finish it! Its really good.
Bruh when's the next chapter
Why u no finish the story! . :(
kamonwan9952 chapter 4 . 1/7
holyshit...ohgod pretty please update this story soon! shit jennifer u fked up badly this time, but im on ya team..i hope they make up soon but little angst wont hurt ;)
PhantasmusProdigium chapter 1 . 8/21/2015
Please continue this. Cmon dude don't lay this one to waste. Its a great fanfic really; no demon stuff just pure romance. I rarely find jennifer's body fanfics as good as yours
Anonymous chapter 4 . 7/20/2014
I really hope you'll continue this sometime.
smardiculous chapter 4 . 11/16/2013
How could you abandon such an awesome story, dude?! For 3 years?! You must be like toates frai-crai

Please update! Please!
Ishipitbigtime chapter 4 . 7/29/2013
OMG NONONONONO..i just realized you last updated in 2010..imma gonna crawl up and die because this story..is just pure gold ..PLEASE PLEASE update even though theres like a 3 year difference from your last update..update? please?
Sir Soz chapter 4 . 2/2/2013
Great story mate, please update ssoon :)
mione03 chapter 4 . 10/19/2012
Hello dear,how are you?

I simply love this story, this is awesome, wonderful! Is really great see the Needy take an attitude! I hope you finish the fic and write more fics about this girls!

Congratulations and see you soon!

Kisses
mione03
vamp1001 chapter 4 . 12/9/2011
Love the story really really good