Reviews for Unexpected
demon-soul-7 chapter 1 . 12/29/2013
Awesome bro, i've seen this fix in the archive but never really read it, so now I know what I've been missing! Oh and Katya might be the shortened version of her real name that I cannot spell for the life of me.
theHuntress101 chapter 15 . 4/17/2013
So cute! I love how you gave the baby America's hair and Canada's eyes, though aren't babies supposed to have blue eyes for the first 6 months of their lives if their parent's eyes are light coloured?
ONOESANOTHERANON chapter 7 . 8/27/2012
For this pairing this story is every fangirls breaking point.
I have several friends where AmeriCan is their OTP
I literaly watched them fangirl for probably about a hou after every chapter
It was pretty entertaining and for that, I thank you.
anon chapter 15 . 7/9/2012
this is so good :D Please update the sequel !
it's-an-Alice-thing chapter 15 . 1/16/2012
SOOOOO GOOOODDD! 3 3 3
Moon chapter 9 . 12/26/2011
LOL. My friends and I once kidnapped our friend, since she was a few hours late to our sleepover. We had permission from her parents to do it though, so it was okay. Plus she only lived about a three minute walk from where we were having it.
Hinata28h chapter 15 . 12/5/2011

Alfred's really sweet *w*
bluefan chapter 1 . 11/6/2011
great!

Sadik3000 chapter 3 . 8/24/2011
MUAHAHAHAHAAAA ! Feel my pain dude !
Sadik3000 chapter 1 . 8/24/2011
XDDD oh I LOVE how it ends !
Panda3035 chapter 15 . 8/21/2011
lovely
Credbikou chapter 11 . 8/20/2011
You say that you have such a natural knack for spelling but your writing doesn't show that at all. It's riddled with typos and spelling errors that I doubt you know are wrong in the first place. Take some time to revise before you post, or at least use spell check.
The Hungry Writer chapter 15 . 8/19/2011
Awww, It's over and the end was adorable! I love FrUk! Awesome writing, can't wait for the sequel!

Love, Phen 13
BakaRamenBowl chapter 14 . 8/19/2011
you have no idea how much this amuses me. *giggle*