Reviews for Naruto: A Zoid's Tale
ravage666 chapter 6 . 1/12
nice how you continue your work with this story
ravage666 chapter 1 . 1/11
I love this fanfic bro, especially with the type of zoid you decided to give naruto
Mega Latios 1988 chapter 5 . 12/16/2014
This chapter was epic. I have never seen a fic where Yugito decides to serve Naruto since he saved her life. And I love it :D
strabimonx chapter 6 . 8/30/2014
Nice
Lu Bane Na chapter 6 . 4/8/2014
Been...forever...without update...I'm..on my last leg...I can't...continue waiting much longer...I feel...there's a chance I'd get laid by Christina Hendricks...before this is updated...damn, it didn't work. Lucky bastard Naruto.
Anyhow/who/way, this has been a great and funny story so far and am excited for the next chapter. Dang, I feel like I recognize some of the puns in this chapter but I'm just too lazy to scroll up and look for them. -sighs- I really need a new source of energy for the mornings.
Lu Bane Na chapter 5 . 4/8/2014
My God, you're author's note and review 'review' took up half that chapter...please, try to shorten some of it. Trim the fat, so to speak. Doesn't mean I won't give you props for having the patience to write out a thoughtful response to each of those reviews, but my god, if the latest chapter gets like 50 reviews, I'm going to kick my puppy.
Lu Bane Na chapter 3 . 4/7/2014
I just had to stop mid-chapter and say 'WHAT THE FUCK?!' Shinji, Asuka, and Gendo? It's just had to be Gendo, didn't it? While I'm more of a Rei/Shinji fan, I can just as easily accept Asuka if it's done good enough. I honestly didn't get all of those references til you said Gendo. I commend you.
Guest chapter 6 . 2/18/2014
Put up anther chapter of this please
Hikari Nova chapter 6 . 7/4/2013
i hope this is revived soon it's a good fic
beast of the 7 suns megidoh chapter 1 . 5/11/2013
genosaurer is cool though giga gougulas woulda been cool to(untouchable engine of destruction or gigantic nuclear tyrant lizard king with a 32 port nuclear laser fission cannon)
WhiteFangDarkClaw chapter 6 . 5/7/2013
Cool keep it going. It really needs a new chapter.
redwolf23456 chapter 6 . 5/1/2013
great
Ranmaleopard chapter 5 . 1/13/2013
I definitely want to sign on the YAOI story filter petition!
Ranmaleopard chapter 4 . 1/12/2013
I also forgot to add in the geno flame Zoid as an idea for someone else to pilot or for Naruto's Zoid to evolve into. Please pm me to let me know what u think
Ranmaleopard chapter 3 . 1/12/2013
I know u said that nagato/pein isn't going to have 6 bodies, but here's an ideas for that if u do: have nagato/pein and his Paths pilot the Fuzor Zoids that make up the Fuzor Dragon. I also have a Zoid idea for Sasori to use: the Death Scorpion(I know that makes him seem overpowered but it just seems to fit into Sasori's as well as Daedra's motif). I also think you should have Itachi have the Proto Zaber and have Madara/Obito/Tobi pilot the Blitz Tiger. Why not have Kisame pilot the BioTyranno from the anime Zoids Genesis? Please pm me and let me know what you think of those ideas.