Reviews for Pharaoh Atem: King of Egypt
A.R chapter 4 . 10/9/2015
We'll wait, take as much time as you need. This narrative piece so far is amazing! The nameless pharaoh's character is developing quite well and I wish that Takahashi-san would actually make this piece official. No, I'm not exaggerating; it's worthy of publish.
MissBrains101 chapter 3 . 7/9/2015
Wow, this story is interesting. I hope you update soon.
Dina chapter 1 . 6/17/2015
Hmm...this is interesting. Nice
NightmareTroubador chapter 4 . 6/14/2015
Hey it's okay I know the feel. I'm just glad to see it being revived. I wish you luck and if you'd ever like Atem or Ancient Egypt discussions/ info for the story feel free to send a message. :)
sorarikulover chapter 3 . 6/14/2015
I love it so far keep up the good work :) Im definitely a fan of it!
Brittney Thomas chapter 1 . 2/6/2015
This is great!
Brittney Thomas chapter 3 . 2/6/2015
This is a great story job well done!
xHowlingWolfx chapter 3 . 1/10/2013
I really love your story, especially the way you describe their feelings. I'd be awsome if you'd continue because I would love to read what happens next!
Andrea Mendez chapter 2 . 8/24/2012
AWESOME! AWESOME! AWESOME! I know that's that the most intellectual review of your work, but what more can I say when I am beguiled by such AWESOMEness?!
GreenLikeACrayon chapter 1 . 7/2/2012
I bloody love you, the ending is making me cry tears of pure joy.

It ain't corny to cry at literature! Seriously, that's what it's supposed to do, tug at heart strings.
princess atemma chapter 3 . 3/6/2012
OK..SO LOOK HERE IF UR NOT GONNA FUCKING UPDATE CAUSE I HAVE BEN WAITHING FOR A UPDATE SINCE LIKE 2010 IF UR NOT GONNA FUCKING UPDATE DISCONIED IT SOO THIS WILL NOT BE A WAST OF MY TIME OK SO GONNA UPDATE OR NOT SO U GONNA DISCOTINUED IT OK IM LIKE SOOO MAD AND VERY DISPLEASED OK THIS IS JUST MY WAST OF TIME OK SO DONT SAY THINGS THAT U NOT GONNA DO OK U SAID THE LAST OF FEBUARY WAZ IT THIS YEAR OR LAST IF UR NOT GONNA UPDATE BUT U HAV UPDATED OTHERS STORIES ITS NOT MY FAULT THAT U DONT LIKE YUGIOH IF U DONT LIKE YUGIOH Y U DID THIS STORY OK
princessatemma chapter 3 . 2/25/2012
umm u said u were going to update a chapter or 2 but the month is almost up wat happend u better not discontinued it ok
princess atemma chapter 3 . 2/1/2012
OHH SO THIS IS NOT THE END I HAVE BEN READING THIS FOR LIKE 2 AND 1/2 YEARS AND STILL NO UPDATE OHH WOW HOPE U UPDATE SOON PLEASE
princess atemm chapter 2 . 12/2/2011
ITS NOT RE ITS RA CAUSE RA MEANS SUN NOT RE THAT IN MY WAY DOES NOT MEAN ENYTHING OK I AM NOT TRING TO BE MEAN
Atemu 's Sis chapter 3 . 8/1/2011
Hey whatever happen to there being more chapters it's 2011 now don't you think nows a good time?Oh yeah what was with that part with the servant that was holding a basket of clothes and was bowing to the pharaoh and apologizing to him?It seemed like you couldn't decide on whether or not you wanted the servant to be male or anyway I wish to see that you have made more chapters.