Reviews for Pharaoh Atem: King of Egypt
Brittney Thomas chapter 1 . 2/6
This is great!
Brittney Thomas chapter 3 . 2/6
This is a great story job well done!
xHowlingWolfx chapter 3 . 1/10/2013
I really love your story, especially the way you describe their feelings. I'd be awsome if you'd continue because I would love to read what happens next!
Andrea Mendez chapter 2 . 8/24/2012
AWESOME! AWESOME! AWESOME! I know that's that the most intellectual review of your work, but what more can I say when I am beguiled by such AWESOMEness?!
GreenLikeACrayon chapter 1 . 7/2/2012
I bloody love you, the ending is making me cry tears of pure joy.

It ain't corny to cry at literature! Seriously, that's what it's supposed to do, tug at heart strings.
princess atemma chapter 3 . 3/6/2012
OK..SO LOOK HERE IF UR NOT GONNA FUCKING UPDATE CAUSE I HAVE BEN WAITHING FOR A UPDATE SINCE LIKE 2010 IF UR NOT GONNA FUCKING UPDATE DISCONIED IT SOO THIS WILL NOT BE A WAST OF MY TIME OK SO GONNA UPDATE OR NOT SO U GONNA DISCOTINUED IT OK IM LIKE SOOO MAD AND VERY DISPLEASED OK THIS IS JUST MY WAST OF TIME OK SO DONT SAY THINGS THAT U NOT GONNA DO OK U SAID THE LAST OF FEBUARY WAZ IT THIS YEAR OR LAST IF UR NOT GONNA UPDATE BUT U HAV UPDATED OTHERS STORIES ITS NOT MY FAULT THAT U DONT LIKE YUGIOH IF U DONT LIKE YUGIOH Y U DID THIS STORY OK
princessatemma chapter 3 . 2/25/2012
umm u said u were going to update a chapter or 2 but the month is almost up wat happend u better not discontinued it ok
princess atemma chapter 3 . 2/1/2012
OHH SO THIS IS NOT THE END I HAVE BEN READING THIS FOR LIKE 2 AND 1/2 YEARS AND STILL NO UPDATE OHH WOW HOPE U UPDATE SOON PLEASE
princess atemm chapter 2 . 12/2/2011
ITS NOT RE ITS RA CAUSE RA MEANS SUN NOT RE THAT IN MY WAY DOES NOT MEAN ENYTHING OK I AM NOT TRING TO BE MEAN
Atemu 's Sis chapter 3 . 8/1/2011
Hey whatever happen to there being more chapters it's 2011 now don't you think nows a good time?Oh yeah what was with that part with the servant that was holding a basket of clothes and was bowing to the pharaoh and apologizing to him?It seemed like you couldn't decide on whether or not you wanted the servant to be male or anyway I wish to see that you have made more chapters.
Guest chapter 1 . 7/17/2011
i have a question for u why is there not a 4 chapter why is not the great party or bakura that i want to read because it will be very interssing to read I see the shows of yugioh but i now the story is not over and that is summer u can write this please i love to read and this is a story i like and i added a commend to my acconde of my facebook please i wat to read and if u do the next part it willhelp u by learing to wtite better and it will help me by helping me to read better and i bet other persons injoy to read this like me a big fan of yugioh that can duel i bet u can to so other peple can deul will like to read this and liked to now what happede before yugi/yami trabulte back in time in the last season of yugioh in conclusion please write other because u can crueat great stories for evryone.
Itazuk chapter 3 . 2/16/2011
Wow this is a really good story! I was wondering if you're going to continue or what. In and Out :)

YJ
Isana chapter 3 . 7/23/2010
One of the best fanfictions I've ever read.

Please continue writing! It's so great!
YankeeSamson chapter 3 . 7/7/2010
Very good!

But a word of advice, you tend to repeat yourself over and over. It kind of takes away from your story. But other than that, I cant wait for the next chapter.
Carrie chapter 1 . 1/16/2010
This was a very good story. i hope you continue to write. Not every story I have read was this good. Always do your best. That is all anyone can ask of you. Thanks so much for writing a story.