Reviews for Trials
Ksinogalo chapter 2 . 10/4/2009
Aww~ Isaac is super cute. Especially when he's trying to piss off Ria. I like the way their relationship is progressing. Not too romantic mushy stuff, yet there's still deep caring in the air.

Mwahaha! Castlevania retuurns. :D Can't wait for the next one. *glomps you*
dreamsafantasy chapter 2 . 10/3/2009
dun-dun-dun! *cue corny 50's horror-movie scream*

it's the Dracula Bus! oh, no, wait, my bad. That's an 'Aqua Teen Hunger Force' reference.

oh, is Sophy's date Dr. Brown-... *awkward pause as she can't remember his name* -ton...? that guy? and if it is, is he dating her to find out more about the Belmonts?

hooray for updates!
Mirai Reiko chapter 2 . 10/3/2009
I have the slight hunch that Ria may be unhappy with her mom's new man in her life. Also, the part where Isaac was watching T.V. on the sofa made me giggle out loud. Awesome job opening the story with the very first chapter. :3
Slinky-and-the-BloodyWands chapter 2 . 10/3/2009
I had one of those jumping-up-and-down happy fits as I finished reading this chapter! So, excellent build up here. I'm loving what you're doing with the sequel so far. I love the introduction of more characters. The world feels very whole. And the dialogue was terrific. Great 'hair' descriptions, too, haha. I can't wait for more!
dreamsafantasy chapter 1 . 9/29/2009
mwahaha, and so it begins... I await the next installment with great interest *more evil laughter*
Mirai Reiko chapter 1 . 9/28/2009
Nice way to start of the story. I think it's more interesting and keeps the reader hanging when the first chapter introduces other the characters that usually end up having big roles in the story. Can't wait for more. :)
Eldritch-Cien chapter 1 . 9/27/2009
Wow! Awesome start off to a sequel! So *smiles evilly* What's the throne for? :D I'm so excited! I can't wait for the next one, I'm so so so so glad that you've started the sequel up asdlkfjaeoighjflghraf teehee. Latz, much love 3
Slinky-and-the-BloodyWands chapter 1 . 9/26/2009
WooHoo! Excellent beginning for this sequel. I really enjoyed it. It kept me sucked in from beginning to end. I can't wait to see Ria get back in on the action. This promises to be a very exciting story!
158 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11