Reviews for Trials
Slinky-and-the-BloodyWands chapter 18 . 9/21/2011
LOL-I totally just heard Spike in my head say "A rock." (Yeah, I know, wrong fandom.) I imagine when Keisha goes home tonight, lays down to go to sleep, then lets everything sink in, her brain will explode. Great chapter! So happy the friendship is restored. And happy to know that school is safe from the occasional pedo thanks to Ria-totally the excuse I'd have used if a faculty member had seen me tackle a random cult member. LOL.

Oh, gosh, I can't wait to boogy down at the Halloween party! Woohoo! That chapter sounds fun :)
Eldritch-Cien chapter 17 . 9/8/2011
Fantastiiiiiic! About bloody time Ria and Isaac had a talk. The tension was screamingly obvious :O And good on Isaac for even returning in the first place! Your little plot twists are great, too. Or rather, that air of "IDK WTF IS GOING ON", heh. Keep it comin' and good luck with all your other writing ventures. Sounds very stressful D:
Slinky-and-the-BloodyWands chapter 17 . 9/2/2011
Yay! All is right in the world again! Well, other than that guy trying to end the world...and the BFF who isn't...and the mysteriously disappearing uncle and...OK, well, maybe all is not right but Isaac's back and that's obviously good enough for me, LOL.

Great chapter-better than you gave it credit for being. A heart-to-heart and questions added to our mystery and that horrifying last scene...Good stuff ;)Can't wait for more.
Fan Of Games chapter 17 . 9/2/2011
This chapter was pretty nice. It's good to see Isaac back in action, and I love how you had ended it. I also can't wait to see why Jason had to leave because Darren's car was there; although maybe Darren is a member of the cult that worships Galamoth (or somehow involved with that cult), or could perhaps be Death's partner in sealing Galamoth away. But those are just predictions I have.

I'm looking forward to reading the next chapter; keep up the great work.
Sailor GaOn Donut chapter 17 . 9/2/2011
interesting
Mirai Reiko chapter 16 . 8/26/2011
Oh, my. Poor Ria... I feel really sorry for her, she's been through a lot. Okay, no Isaac in this chapter, but that's alright, because a little OC alone-time/character development is just as important as the plot, so it was really heart-felt to read about her conflicting emotions. XD

Anyway, wonder what'll happen when Ria returns to school and sees Keisha, I bet they'll be some conflict there. Yikes.

Well, hope to see the next update soon. :D
DezoPenguin chapter 16 . 7/27/2011
I found Adriana's free-running course highly entertaining for some reason, as it reminded me of the video-game platformer origins of the series. Maybe Ria inherited her ancestor Leon's ability to double-jump without having to find relics or magic items the way a bunch of the others did. _-

Otherwise, mostly this chapter was largely setting the pieces in place for further action. I'm a bit sorry that the conversation with Sophy was largely glossed over; that could have been rather interesting given their past issues and the weight that the divide between them had on the plot of the first half of the story. But the scenes at the end, with the phone calls, were rather powerful, as Ria finds herself once again with the weight of everything coming down on her shoulders without being to lean on others for assistance or emotional support.

(I grow more suspicious of Uncle Jason by the chapter, though...)
Skylar's Lullaby chapter 16 . 7/27/2011
I am addicted to this story! I lvoe scenes with Isaac in it. I really hope Ria and him get together in the end. _
Slinky-and-the-BloodyWands chapter 16 . 7/26/2011
Great chapter-I know exactly how Ria felt when she had to leave all messages. That's totally happened to me before. I love that you brought the initials up in the end note-that'll have to come up in one of these stories, lol. Poor Ria :(
Fan Of Games chapter 16 . 7/26/2011
Another great chapter to the story. It's nice to see how matters about the throne and Ria's personal life are going. I mean, you've got her calling Alucard and her uncle, Jason, about what to do with the throne; and you've got her calling Isaac- also for the throne- and Keisha for personal reasons. I like how you did that.

I'm looking forward to the next chapter; keep up the good work.
Darkfairy102 chapter 16 . 7/26/2011
Awe... Poor Ria.
Sailor GaOn Donut chapter 16 . 7/26/2011
cool
Mirai Reiko chapter 15 . 7/25/2011
Even with the lack of Isaac, this chapter was still awesome, not to mention surprising, because your writing never ceases to amaze me.

But poor Ria; she decides that having dinner with her buddy would be a temporary escape from the many problems that she's been dealing with as of late, only for her moment of tranquility to be crushed by those cult members, who in turn, forced our lovely heroine to reveal her family secret to Ben and his daughter, who are not too happy with this.

Wonder what her mom will think of all of this, especially the situation with Isaac. I don't know how Sophie would feel knowing that a 26 year-old made advances on her teenage daughter, but I do hope everything works out in the end, because those two are meant for each other, and I'm sure Ria knows that, too. XD

Anyway, can't wait for the next installment. :D
Fan Of Games chapter 15 . 7/17/2011
Another great chapter of Trials! It's getting better with each chapter.

Also, in the last chapter when you made that suggestion for the song, I actually looked it up on youtube since I like Within Temptation. It was a very good song.

I'm looking forward to the next chapter; keep up the good work.
DezoPenguin chapter 15 . 7/13/2011
The Big Reveal is upon us...in multiples! We find out that Ria is a serious chicken when it comes to romance (mind you, she's got good reasons...) and then the supernatural world comes calling at her friend's house...and then she finally has a talk with her mother!

Definitely more questions than answers here. Hopefully the upcoming talk with Sophy will get around to explaining why Ria's been so reticent with her. Sara's absence is definitely worrisome! And patching things up with Isaac is a must, not just for romantic reasons but because Ria needs all the help she can get!

Definitely a funny scene with Mr. Hamm. One suspects you had a teacher like him with your own school days!
157 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 .. Last Next »