Reviews for Dark Realm
BiblioMatsuri chapter 8 . 7/17/2012
Nitpick: In that context, it's help, not helped. What the heck is couth? I don't think it's actually a word.

I do like the Jin and Touya in this fic. And you've got an interesting idea for the relationship between Hiei and Kurama.
BiblioMatsuri chapter 3 . 7/17/2012
Of course Kuwabara faceplanted in the mud. Embarrassing cr*p always happens to him. *laughs*
venusgirl chapter 8 . 9/28/2011
Great story! Absolutely loved it! I can't wait to finish the remaining Blood Brothers stories :)
venusgirl chapter 1 . 9/28/2011
Good story so far! I like how Hiei cauterizes Kurama's wound. That's pretty handy! :) Don't worry about it not being slash (not that I think you are, and not that those aren't great...only when they involve Hiei and Kurama...quit pairing people like Yusuke and Kuwabara! Yusuke has Keiko and Kuwabara couldn't get Yukina out of his mind if he tried! ...Pardon the random rant in your review). Ahem, anyway, this is shaping up to be an awesome story! It's not often you see Hiei and Kurama out-matched.
Blueberry Babe chapter 8 . 3/27/2011
Thanks
mimi-chan and aliling-chan chapter 8 . 10/23/2010
Kakoii!You just gotta luv Kuwabara's sense of humor and of course everyone's fav two demons.
CrowNoYami chapter 8 . 8/14/2010
I thought they were lovers... I mean that could all be explained but... man I had my hopes up on that one... dont get me wrong great writing and wonderful story but... I was reeeealy wishing for some shonen-ai there... meh... win some and lose some

Ja ne

Mari-chan
GeEKy-nERd chapter 8 . 6/15/2010
I see the sequel has some progress...but please PREQUEL! I REALLY wanna see what you can come up with for a prequel. To me, that would be the hardest thing to write: the beginning of something and how something came to be.

Wait...why are they hugging like that...? It's giving me weird implications. Unless Hiei is being used as a living hot bottle...I don't see a reason why they have to hug under the covers...even if it's just for comfort. O.o

That...was an interesting end... That's all I can really say. Um, it was fast. I'm wondering where Shiori went, but that will forever remain a mystery. That's an interesting explanation of the Blood Brother bond. Hiei is still being all cryptic and what not. I don't know. Maybe humans aren't supposed to understand this strong a bond.

Oh, and that was really reckless of Hiei and Kurama to...wait. If it was just time for them to stay put for the night...and they just got outnumbered...why did our duo end up in the state that they're in? Or maybe I'm missing something...
GeEKy-nERd chapter 7 . 6/15/2010
Wow. wow. wow. wow. He did NOT just insult them like that.

Hm...I totally forgot Ryu was a dragon demon... Clever little-!

I love the interaction between Jin and Touya! Sadists! HA! It's very enjoyable! Yeah, the characters of YYH never fail to amuse me. And you're putting their personalities to good use making wonderful dialogue!

I have noticed that you have some comma mistakes in this chapter and probably some chapters before. Just wanted to point that out.

NO! Don't use shotgun! Kurama is holding the rubble up on his back as it is! You'll crush the poor blokes - Jin influence! GAHH! Seriously. I was wondering how they would have gotten those two out of there. Shotgun was not exactly my first idea, but something has to happen to make the story go on, right?

On to Genkai's place!
GeEKy-nERd chapter 6 . 6/15/2010
Wow...that fight was...uh...not what I expected...like at all. Are the minions going to come back to life for an epic showdown or something?

Waitwaitwaitwait. What's this about Kali? And they'll be killed? Didn't she JUST die by Hiei's hands with a Dragon of the Darkness Flame? Is she that bad of an opponent? What part in the series does this take place again? After the Dark Tournament at least.

And yes! An epic battle with Jin and Touya!

But NOO! Don't die Hiei! You're too young to die! You haven't seen Yukina and Kuwabara end up together yet! *sobs*

But I know Kuwabara is going to pop in at just the right time! Before the cave in, I was honestly hoping for him to fall out of the ceiling from no where with an elaborate story as to how he ended there afterwards. XD
GeEKy-nERd chapter 5 . 6/15/2010
Okay, I'm suspicious now. If Touya says there's only those 4...how could they have taken down Hiei and Kurama so easily? Ryu has something up his sleeve, and I don't like it...

The battle scene between Kali and Hiei and Kurama was actually...quick. Everything seemed plausible...but I know you can do better than that! Okay, maybe I'm making a moot point since this is a battle and not a tournament and our heroes are sorta dead on their feet as it is, but still.

Yay! Youko made an appearance/cameo! Maybe? I'm totally lost. I'm seriously wondering why Kurama hasn't called on his demon self's powers before... Heck, I don't care just as long as he makes another appearance in all his bad A glory!
GeEKy-nERd chapter 4 . 6/15/2010
Okay, for a second, I REALLY wanted to hit Ryu over the head with a frying pan. Then I read that Hiei and Kurama escaped in a really cool way! Then I read farther and found out they still ended up meeting Kali anyway. *slams face against laptop keyboard* lsgdknfh Ooow...that hurt.

Anyhoo, I found this chapter enjoyable. Our heroes are back to their crafty selves! (even though they aren't really cut out for it just yet XP)

I can just imagine the whole next chapter I'm going to be cursing at Ryu and his terrible treatment to his guests. *sigh* The situation for Hiei and Kurama just aren't letting up just yet.

The interaction between Hiei and Kurama are very believable, and it just amazes me that you can write their dialogue just SPOT ON! It's SOOO amazing! I sadly don't have a vocabulary big enough to write Kurama's dialogue just yet. XP Sad, silly me.
GeEKy-nERd chapter 3 . 6/15/2010
Ha! I thought Kali would have made the list with Ryu and Ronin, but she's probably small fry. Now that's more like it. The characters aren't OoC in this chapter. I was worried about Hiei and Kurama until I read the end. So, that's what the poison does. It probably would have benefited last chapter if the poison's effects was explained a little. The little fight scene with the rescue group was fun to read, but was there a point to it? Maybe I'll find out in a few chappies. :D Oh, and the Kuwabara bit was hilarious. I wonder how he could have breathed. I liked how you described Demon Realm too.
GeEKy-nERd chapter 2 . 6/15/2010
Okay...OoCness aside, I found this chapter to be a bit confusing. I had to read a few paragraphs at least twice to clear up some misunderstandings. It was hard to follow because 'he' was used often to describe multiple characters. I'm really wondering what the group was planning. Reading on to find out!

But other than what I stated before, this chapter was still an interesting read. The end of the battle scene didn't sit well with me, but I'm sure you had a reason for that.
GeEKy-nERd chapter 1 . 6/13/2010
Yes, thank you LORD! We finally have someone who sees their relationship as nothing but FRIENDS, not lovers, not some twisted and sick type of dominatrix, or anything of the sort. Well, this certainly is interesting. I'm wondering what Hiei is hiding...time to read further and find out!

I liked how Hiei tried to heal Kurama. That is a new way that I never heard/read of. Interesting. And I like the character interaction so far. Nice. And I love how you have Jin's speech down pat. What I would like to see would possibly be some quirks of anyone, like an eye twitch or an ear twitch for that matter. I don't know, just something I might like to see later.
46 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »