Reviews for Amarante
SunGokuSanzo chapter 5 . 10/23
Wow, this is so good that I want to read more... I hope like hell that you will take pity and update sometime soon, even though it's been years. I wanna see more interaction between Sanzo and Goku, I want to see if they become as close at they do in the manga... though, Sanzo would proably deny it to Judgement day. I want to see more of Gojyo and Hakkai. Is the Merciful Goddess gonna talk to Sanzo and the rest?
Smexy Kitten chapter 5 . 6/9/2013
This story is great! I couldn't get enough of it and it was sad for me to get to this chapter and find that it had stopped here. I hope that one day you are able to come back and add more to this memorable fic! :D
iamthewerepire chapter 5 . 4/30/2013
Update sooooon pleaaaaaase! D:
Kittenseal chapter 5 . 3/13/2013
Well, this is different. A good different, though! I haven't read something this interesting in quite some time so kudos to you. I hope you read this and update soon. Ta!
Not All Scars Show chapter 5 . 12/9/2012
Aww how cute Sanzo call Goku is own ... well he did had brat at the end but still it was cute, and he called himself a foster partent. Love how your story is developing though. Isn't weird how the guys never say anything about Goku's language. Anyways super cute and can't wait for your next update whenever you can. :)
gemiinous chapter 5 . 12/13/2011
oooh, i just love this! please please please update!
grill chapter 5 . 10/30/2010
please please please continue~~~~!
xXKuroTenshi666Xx chapter 5 . 3/20/2010
*Squeals* I love it! You must! Must! Must update soon!
777angeloflove chapter 5 . 3/15/2010
sweetpeatea chapter 1 . 2/17/2010
wow you right so well.

i feel like im reading straight from

a famous book.

your prologue is amazing. i cant wait to read more

well thats all byebye
rider-of-snakes chapter 5 . 1/25/2010
LOVED IT! I can't wait for the next installment!
Junjou-is-pureheart chapter 4 . 12/18/2009
So he didn't forget all his memories... I wonder if he remembers abot Konzen-ikkou... ANd yay! Gpjyo and Hakkai showed up! LOL I luv the story so much Favorite quote: School? What was that? Whatever it is, it sounded evil for some reason.

And this:Ne, Sanzo-san, next time could you not put more bullet holes in our wall? LOLOLOL XD Update fast please!
Junjou-is-pureheart chapter 3 . 12/18/2009
I really REALLY like this chapter Luv both Goku and Sanzo POV, though I kinda confused that Goku knows how to take a bath after500 years he had never take any bath? LOL And... does he really remember nothing except his name? Anyway, love the story as always, and look Zakuro's here

Oh, Forget to tell u that I luv Kanzeon Bosatsu's monolouge in the first chapter. I should have review it at the first chappie, but I forgot ;

Kay, I will go to the next chapter now!
Junjou-is-pureheart chapter 2 . 12/18/2009
It was like I am reading an AU Son Goku's burial chapter LOL I dun think Sanzo is ooc, neither is Goku. Maybe it's because it's an AU that made it looks like they're ooc... Anyway I like this story Like... Modern Saiyuki LOL Can't wait to see their relationship to develop
Junjou-is-pureheart chapter 1 . 12/18/2009
Very good for a prolouge! I truly luv stories with more complicated plot than the other plain stories of course! But I rarely pick stories with tragic ending! But since ur stories looks very interesting, I will give this an exception! I always loe Sanzo and Goku's stories, either it's yaoi or not, cuz they have some kind of bond that I really am touched!