Reviews for Water for Tea
Sherenelle chapter 1 . 1/5
I heard this as a joke before, but you did a great job putting this into the turtle world. Leo is so adorable! 3
hummerhouse chapter 1 . 1/4
I just fell over laughing! Of all the many mishaps I can imagine befalling Splinter as he raised those four turtle boys, this was not one of them. Clearly it wasn't something he expected either!
BladedBlossom chapter 1 . 12/26/2014
LOL! This totally cracked me up! I hope the water was clean. I presume it was, since you could probably taste it if it wasn't, but that's too funny.

Leo! Bless his heart. That is so him. Well-intended and gentle-hearted, but perhaps not quite right on the execution.

Cute fic.
turtlelover chapter 1 . 10/27/2014
oh my gosh! LEO!
SuperHeroFan82 chapter 1 . 6/15/2014
i was reading this post on Facebook this morning and thought of this story! it was strikingly similar to your story. I had to come back and read this again because of the post.
chuck chapter 1 . 3/18/2014
hilarious so incredibly funny!
Faylinn Night chapter 1 . 7/8/2012
Ahaha, oh gosh. Leo was just trying to be helpful. Poor Splinter. Great job!
Eclectic Me chapter 1 . 12/26/2011
Lol, poor Leo, and poor Splinter! I forget who it was, but someone told me they actually did this to, I think it was their mother once! I think it was that she was sick in bed and wanted water, and the bathroom was closer than the kitchen... Thankfully I don't think she drank it though! lol
Peechy-Keen chapter 1 . 1/9/2011
XD Oh, gosh! That was such an innocently hilarious little one-shot. Poor little Leo. He must have felt terrible during Splinter's lecture. I also loved all of the rapid precautions that Splinter took after he discovered the truth! Lol! Too funny...

...and Raphy only hit Mikey one, too! I'm so proud of him. XD

God Bless,

Peechy
nellaselfgirl chapter 1 . 10/4/2010
that was really funny, i was laughing for like ten minutes.
Do a Barrel Roll chapter 1 . 8/3/2010
At first I thought, "Oh, this fic is kind of cute." Then I read the surprise ending and burst into giggles. That was amazing!
CelticViking chapter 1 . 6/23/2010
That story was awesome-I've gotten the same email from my family too-it's a hoot!
WaterSoter chapter 1 . 2/13/2010
LOL! Well all I can say is that Splinter was just lucky that it wasn't sewer water. :-P Great fic!
Black Panther137 chapter 1 . 1/30/2010
he he that was so funny. Welcome back! all your stories are fantastic and I cant wait to see more
Caramel Cheescake chapter 1 . 10/31/2009
When Leo first brought Splinter the tea, I was thinking, "Aren't you a little suspicious?"