Reviews for I Need to Breathe
Brilliant!
Clarine chapter 56 . 5/23
J'ai aimé votre histoire et, paradoxalement, détesté vos personnages. Je n'arrive pas à trouver de l'amour dans cette relation totalement dysfonctionnelle. Severus est odieux et Hermione complètement mollassonne à revenir vers lui encore et toujours.
Même leur relation autour d'Abby est complètement malsaine ; elle est présentée comme une espèce d'appât pour faire revenir Hermione. Bref, 2 personnes totalement déséquilibrées dont je vois la relation comme l'expression d'une obsession plutôt que d'un amour qui renforce et soutient l'autre.
Malgré cela, j'ai été suffisamment prise dans votre fiction pour voir jusqu'où cela pouvait aller. En fait, j'aurais mieux vu une fin tragique compte tenu de leur failles, à mon avis irréconciliables.
Why is Hermione such a doormat in your fic? She has taken on Voldemort, burgled Gringotts and infiltrated the ministry while on the run and a price on her head. Her new problems are petty in comparison. HG is badass, this HGS needs a slap and to be told to grow a spine.
Sawmill chick chapter 56 . 2/23
Great story! Love the angst!
farsideomoon chapter 56 . 1/23
;-)
farsideomoon chapter 54 . 1/23
I have a hard time saying positive things about Hermione for some reason, but less urge now.;-)
farsideomoon chapter 50 . 1/22
Yeah, what is she looking for? Why can't she want what made her more excited and happy than anything else again? Besides that the same thing that created the happiness created one of her greatest heartaches.
farsideomoon chapter 48 . 1/22
Wow, awesome surprise!:-D)
farsideomoon chapter 47 . 1/22
Lord, this is intense. But those ILY's couldn't of come at a better time. It would of been nice if Severus could of shouted it. JS
farsideomoon chapter 40 . 1/22
This is really breaking my heart.
farsideomoon chapter 37 . 1/22
My word, there is no end to them having things sorted out.
farsideomoon chapter 29 . 1/21
An end, I don't want to think about this story ending;-/
Loving reading it.
farsideomoon chapter 14 . 1/20
What is with him! Severus is so confusing, what a plot twist, love it.
Guest chapter 31 . 11/9/2015
You've messed up their relationship so badly it hardly seems worth reading any longer.
Kat chapter 56 . 11/2/2015
Here is some hopefully constructive criticism on your story.
First it would've been nice to see Hermione's character mature, throughout the whole story she seemed to remain angry, impulsive, immature, whiny teenager. Second you need to do a better job of keeping track of the timeline in your story. You seem to be jumping around all over the place and it was hard to tell how much time had passed, I still am unsure when and for how long this story takes place.
Third you need to have defined breaks in places and time. If not it makes your story harder to follow.
Four you need to try to condense, I think you tried to do too much making your story feel forced