Reviews for I Need to Breathe
jada951 chapter 56 . 12/28/2017
excellent story!
many twists and turns.
new ideas and maturing characters.

I really like how NEville stood up to Snape. A long time coming.
Everyone should hope for a friend as great as NEville!

I was happy w/ Hermoine's decision to leave her parents as they were, as she would be ruining many lives, for the sake of her own.

It's nice to see Severus live and have a life, beyond just "doing H".

a new favorite!
jada951 chapter 45 . 12/28/2017
awesome story and it's 3:30 am.
gotta head for bed, but looking forward to finishing your story later today.
professorflo chapter 1 . 12/7/2017
This was amazing. Great amount of angst and a storyline to boot!
Guest chapter 56 . 11/29/2017
Wow, what a great story. I enjoyed it just as much the second read through.:*)
Guest chapter 53 . 10/23/2017
This is a great story I have thoroughly enjoyed reading it however I honestly don't think this relationship is healthy and I don't think it'll ever get to a fully healthy place they would truly be better off apart although I do love happy endings I think they would still be better off apart
SPH chapter 56 . 9/15/2017
Your tales are wonderfully detailed and engaging, but emotionally exhausting. I cannot imagine you are unaffected by the process of producing it. But I do hope you keep writing. :)
Poledne chapter 1 . 7/10/2017
I agree.
Guest chapter 56 . 1/30/2017
This is...without a of the best fics I have ever read.

Amazing. Truly amazing.
Mrs O S chapter 56 . 9/9/2016
Good job!
Nice story.
Guest chapter 56 . 7/7/2016
Clarine chapter 56 . 5/23/2016
J'ai aimé votre histoire et, paradoxalement, détesté vos personnages. Je n'arrive pas à trouver de l'amour dans cette relation totalement dysfonctionnelle. Severus est odieux et Hermione complètement mollassonne à revenir vers lui encore et toujours.
Même leur relation autour d'Abby est complètement malsaine ; elle est présentée comme une espèce d'appât pour faire revenir Hermione. Bref, 2 personnes totalement déséquilibrées dont je vois la relation comme l'expression d'une obsession plutôt que d'un amour qui renforce et soutient l'autre.
Malgré cela, j'ai été suffisamment prise dans votre fiction pour voir jusqu'où cela pouvait aller. En fait, j'aurais mieux vu une fin tragique compte tenu de leur failles, à mon avis irréconciliables.
Guest chapter 24 . 3/20/2016
Why is Hermione such a doormat in your fic? She has taken on Voldemort, burgled Gringotts and infiltrated the ministry while on the run and a price on her head. Her new problems are petty in comparison. HG is badass, this HGS needs a slap and to be told to grow a spine.
Sawmill chick chapter 56 . 2/23/2016
Great story! Love the angst!
farsideomoon chapter 56 . 1/23/2016
farsideomoon chapter 54 . 1/23/2016
I have a hard time saying positive things about Hermione for some reason, but less urge now.;-)