Reviews for I Need to Breathe
pixelbun1 chapter 56 . 10/2
this is one heck of a soap opera. You know the kind where everything is blown out of proportion, characters are always screaming at each other, flailing from one crisis to the next. While not badly written, I stopped about 2/3 through because I just got so tired of the endless drama.
I concur with the comment below. I kept reading even though I did not enjoy the last half of the story because I was hoping it would get better.. It did not.

Too unnecessarily complicated and frustrating andlong. I'm just glad it over and I can go into something else.

It wasn't ALL bad, and some of the ideas were new, just not a great combination in ONE story. The Lucius thing should have been one story, the Abby thing should have been one story, and the Grand Master thing should have been one story... But so if them together was just too much.
cenen chapter 27 . 6/22
pff, this doesn't make sense anymore... Hermione would not behave like this... I am still reading, but I don't enjoy it.
tainted-tash chapter 41 . 4/22
At least she's starting to get somewhere
tainted-tash chapter 40 . 4/22
Well that's just bloody peachy
tainted-tash chapter 39 . 4/19
Hmm.. curious
tainted-tash chapter 38 . 4/18
Not quite how I expected that to go :/
tainted-tash chapter 37 . 4/12
Fucking loony. Tis all
tainted-tash chapter 36 . 4/12
Well that's gonna end well. Always with the rash thinking and acting before thinking.
tainted-tash chapter 35 . 4/11
I just know it isn't going to go even remotely to plan
tainted-tash chapter 34 . 4/11
When things go south they really go south
tainted-tash chapter 33 . 4/11
:'( oh dear
tainted-tash chapter 32 . 4/11
...not sure this plan is the best idea
tainted-tash chapter 31 . 4/11
That was cold, even for him.
tainted-tash chapter 30 . 4/11
Please excuse me while I sob in a corner