Reviews for I Need to Breathe
Guest in Europe chapter 1 . 2/5
An interesting portrayal of a really dysfunctional relationship. Somehow, it hung together and persuaded. me to stick with it and they did finally mature.
Thanks for your hard work writing it.
RainbowJH chapter 56 . 11/6/2014
Wow! This is the best Severus/Hermione fic I've read in ages. I wonder how I didn't come across it sooner. I love the way you have captured the ups and downs of married life so realistically. I could envision myself as the character(Hermione) as it just wasn't rainbows and sunshine. In the middle of the story, I didn't like it that you let Severus be thrown in Azkaban and on top of that, he didn't meet Mione in the family room. And many instances where they kept fighting and making up. But at the end, I realised that in doing so, you have managed to give the characters a depth. They were not just superficial. They lived in your story.
One thing I didn't get was why Mione stopped visiting the Burrow and why there is tension between Molly and her?
But overall, I loved your story.
Guest chapter 12 . 10/15/2014
Could you have made hermione any more useless if you tried
WickedlySweetSilence chapter 56 . 10/2/2014
AAAAAWWWWEEEEEEHHHHHHHH! 3 3 great job! love it! :D
WickedlySweetSilence chapter 55 . 10/2/2014
what ever did happen to rasputin?
WickedlySweetSilence chapter 15 . 9/26/2014
NOW she voices a true reaction...sheesh!
WickedlySweetSilence chapter 3 . 9/26/2014
i like your story and i will continue to read... but man! hermione needs to step the hell up!
Perry Downing chapter 12 . 7/19/2014
Oh, stupid, stupid Snape ...
meg527 chapter 56 . 6/14/2014
Wow! What a ride! Thank you so much for a fabulous story!
Dimac99 chapter 22 . 5/21/2014
Sorry, I really tried but I'm out. The arguments never make any sense, you wrote a marital rape scene that the wife thinks was ok but paradoxically blames herself for not being able to 'let go', now you have women being witches (in the pejorative sense) to Hermione and Snape won't tolerate HER complaining about it? To hell with this. If I want to see women being abused- well, no, I don't.

And please don't insult anyone by claiming it wasn't rape - Hermione very clearly did not consent, but he did it anyway. It is a lie to claim men don't know when women don't want to have sex if they don't use the actual word 'stop' because most of human communication is non-verbal and they manage well enough the rest of the time.

Frankly, I don't understand what either of them sees in the other - he's an abusive control freak and she's an idiot. It's certainly not love.
Liz Merryfeather chapter 56 . 4/18/2014
Good story, but around chapter 40 it began to feel like you kept them apart to keep them apart, no rhyme or reason. I actually began to skim chapters because I couldn't take the stupidity of egg they were apart
prattster666 chapter 56 . 4/10/2014
AMAZING!

Cat x
AlwaysASlytherin chapter 56 . 1/26/2014
Great story. Absolutely loved it. Thank you for sharing.
astopperindeath chapter 5 . 9/7/2013
hurrah for not ron-bashing!
r99smith chapter 56 . 3/27/2013
this was a wonderful story! thanks for writing