Reviews for I Need to Breathe
Liz Merryfeather chapter 56 . 4/18
Good story, but around chapter 40 it began to feel like you kept them apart to keep them apart, no rhyme or reason. I actually began to skim chapters because I couldn't take the stupidity of egg they were apart
prattster666 chapter 56 . 4/10
AMAZING!

Cat x
AlwaysASlytherin chapter 56 . 1/26
Great story. Absolutely loved it. Thank you for sharing.
astopperindeath chapter 5 . 9/7/2013
hurrah for not ron-bashing!
r99smith chapter 56 . 3/27/2013
this was a wonderful story! thanks for writing
pwrmom2 chapter 56 . 3/19/2013
Loved this!
Aisha04 chapter 56 . 1/26/2013
This story has been amazing. I cried a lot. And not many stories manage to do that. I don't understand why this story has few reviews, it should have tons more because this story has been fantastically written from start to finish!
1ori ann chapter 56 . 1/18/2013
I try to prove reviews every few chapters (if not each one), as I know you authors love your reviews. However, I read the story offline, so my chapter review will occur during round two of reading.

I really enjoyed this story. The chaos that is the mind of Hermione, was just that. There were times I could not understand her, and dang Severus for being a 'git'. The character I loved the most was, of course, Millie.

Thank you for taking the time for writing and sharing it with others.
Arabella Lee Smith chapter 3 . 1/17/2013
Oh, Hermione, never sign something you haven't read!
Arabella Lee Smith chapter 2 . 1/17/2013
Neat. Augusta is not much used in fanfic, and I think she has a lot of potential.
Arabella Lee Smith chapter 1 . 1/16/2013
Interesting beginning with original idea about blood and magic and memory!
1ori ann chapter 23 . 1/15/2013
Dang, she is crazy.
Kirida chapter 56 . 10/15/2012
Loved it.
lolcia1998 chapter 56 . 10/9/2012
Im surprised the story doesn't have more reviews because its really realistic and well written. I enjoyed reading it very much.
greengal1996 chapter 56 . 6/9/2012
What a lovely read. Took me several days to get through but I really enjoyed it. You have a good writing style and your plot development was excellent. I especially appreciated the passage of time and how you didn't feel the need to rush. Well done!