Reviews for I Need to Breathe
You've messed up their relationship so badly it hardly seems worth reading any longer.
Kat chapter 56 . 11/2
Here is some hopefully constructive criticism on your story.
First it would've been nice to see Hermione's character mature, throughout the whole story she seemed to remain angry, impulsive, immature, whiny teenager. Second you need to do a better job of keeping track of the timeline in your story. You seem to be jumping around all over the place and it was hard to tell how much time had passed, I still am unsure when and for how long this story takes place.
Third you need to have defined breaks in places and time. If not it makes your story harder to follow.
Four you need to try to condense, I think you tried to do too much making your story feel forced
GoldenGryphon chapter 56 . 10/30
Thank you for writing this story.
This is an excellent tale of two stubborn, opinionated, difficult and broken people who manage to fall in love and somehow find a life together through all the trials that Life throws at them. It is very well-written and enjoyable to read.

Thank you for sharing your hard work and time with a very public and unreasonably demanding forum.
Best thoughts.
doctorhodes chapter 18 . 7/23
I loved that part with Draco apparating. Extremely evocative and thoughtful.
hayam chapter 48 . 6/27
How cruel and selfish to deny the child sight and hearing for so many years. She could have learnd speech much earlier and would have been more articulate by now. I also dont understand how the wizzarding authorities did allow that.
Why did Snape not explore more of her obviosly tremendous mind skills?
Why does the child not have more questions abaout the pictures she saw? Not only disturbing pictures but the first pictures in her whole life?
There is no real reason why Hermione chose to snap her wand.
I am tired of the idiotic arguments that lead to nothing and tired of the jumps from war between them to "I love you".
I repeat: drama for dramas sake does not make automatically a good story.
hayam chapter 25 . 6/25
Where are we? Southfork Ranch? Really, that chapter is simply too much. Snape is aware that Malfoy is trying to get Hermione (Kath), he is aware that Malfoy is trying to get to him, he is aware that Malfoy is trying to be the new Dark Lord and you try to sell us this crab?
And like some other reviewer said: it is not believable how Hermione handeld the attempted rape, than was accosted by Malfoy sr. and ran to Snape to ask how the conference was? And as she sees where things are heading she is stalling? Really, to much intended melodrama.
I hope this doesnt go on like that, you dont make a story better by making it longer what ever the cost. And its a shame that what is comming next seems at that moment clearly forseeable. She will ran away - again, Snape will not recognize the baby as his and/or whe will lose it. Someting like that, i bet.
Guest in Europe chapter 1 . 2/5
An interesting portrayal of a really dysfunctional relationship. Somehow, it hung together and persuaded. me to stick with it and they did finally mature.
Thanks for your hard work writing it.
RainbowJH chapter 56 . 11/6/2014
Wow! This is the best Severus/Hermione fic I've read in ages. I wonder how I didn't come across it sooner. I love the way you have captured the ups and downs of married life so realistically. I could envision myself as the character(Hermione) as it just wasn't rainbows and sunshine. In the middle of the story, I didn't like it that you let Severus be thrown in Azkaban and on top of that, he didn't meet Mione in the family room. And many instances where they kept fighting and making up. But at the end, I realised that in doing so, you have managed to give the characters a depth. They were not just superficial. They lived in your story.
One thing I didn't get was why Mione stopped visiting the Burrow and why there is tension between Molly and her?
But overall, I loved your story.
Guest chapter 12 . 10/15/2014
Could you have made hermione any more useless if you tried
WickedlySweetSilence chapter 56 . 10/2/2014
AAAAAWWWWEEEEEEHHHHHHHH! 3 3 great job! love it! :D
WickedlySweetSilence chapter 55 . 10/2/2014
what ever did happen to rasputin?
WickedlySweetSilence chapter 15 . 9/26/2014
NOW she voices a true reaction...sheesh!
WickedlySweetSilence chapter 3 . 9/26/2014
i like your story and i will continue to read... but man! hermione needs to step the hell up!
Perry Downing chapter 12 . 7/19/2014
Oh, stupid, stupid Snape ...
meg527 chapter 56 . 6/14/2014
Wow! What a ride! Thank you so much for a fabulous story!