Reviews for Atlas
Roanolic Lucius chapter 1 . 5/7/2010
After I read this story, I finally understand Isaac feelings, it must been hard for him T_T
I wish I can comfort him...

Umm...anyway, this fanfic was good. Keep it up! _
generic reader chapter 1 . 3/1/2010
like the title.

good story. i like the idea of people idealizing isaac, though i'm not sure if he was such a hero before they set out on their journey. i think that came later on, at the end. the journey is what made him.

nevermind, after reading further i get it now. i see what you were doing; here his selflessness is what made him a hero. or an empty vessel, as you said, waiting to be filled by others.

god i love this isaac.

the descriptions in this story are incredible. i don't have that much to criticize after reading it through, just that in some places using "isaac" seem a little off. other than that great job.

well, that's all. hope you keep writing. see ya
wolfofsummerbreeze chapter 1 . 1/4/2010
Funny, but on my second playthrough I thought of how... stupid it was to leave the world in the hands of a boy. How annoyed I would be if I had to help everyone I came across like he does. I really liked the story style you have here, and I hope that the light eventually was blanketed by a darkness so warm and so thick that only their happiness shone through, like stars on the night sky.
Ceylon205 chapter 1 . 12/11/2009
I absolutely love your writing style. You write very poetically somehow and very, veyr movingly. An absolutely wonderful fic :)

I saw your trying to write a Mia fic. Please do, I'd love to read more of your writing, you're an incredible writer.
Kd7sov chapter 1 . 10/1/2009
Oh, wow. This is amazing. I like the descriptions of the various party members, especially the contrast of Isaac and Felix. (The Felix in my head objects that he's not actually all that shadowy, but allows that he can see how Isaac might see him that way.)

Nicely done, and you keep the tone very well.
Osprey Eamon chapter 1 . 9/28/2009
Interesting story. You did a very good job of keeping the tone, with the sense of angst and how you never refer to anyone by their names (expect for that one time at the end) and only used reported speech. I’m sure you’ve offended a Garet lover somewhere though.

Is that second last line a reference to the part of the Golden Sun the Wise one secreted inside him or is he striding off into the sunset?