Reviews for Once Forgotten
SleepingSeeker chapter 1 . 6/5/2014
Compelling and quite a good read. I ship Leo x Karai, never really did before I explored a different take on the situation in The Tender Trap, now, it seems, I've convinced myself. Heehee

Your imagery was strong and vivid. I was drawn in to see what would happen. I was a little confused at the end, but reread it for clarity. I like your style and voice, too.
Raquelle chapter 1 . 2/13/2014
Luvved it! More like this plz
blankpage12 chapter 1 . 12/13/2009
So many emotions you put me through. That was fantastic.
Andrea chapter 1 . 9/28/2009
I LOVE IT! tell me you're going to continue?
FantasyFan the lazy chapter 1 . 9/27/2009
You are made. Of. Win.

So much win.

This, m'dear, was BEAUTIFULLY written. Not that that was entirely surprising, but it was still glorious. It's not very often someone will write a Leo-Karai dynamic that I actually ENJOY reading, because I tend to avoid anything Karai-related as a general rule. You know how it is.

I just really love the flow of this. It's that kind of disjointed poetic imagery (damn you) that you can never get enough of. And it was beautiful and heartbreaking and angst-inducing and all of those wonderful little additions that make such fics addictive. On another note, bonus points for Batman referencing. More bonus points for hinting that a good deal of people actually know about the guys and their turtle-ness. Don't see that a lot, you know.

Well of course you know, you wrote this.

I think that my very favorite parts of this were the bits in parentheses. I LOVE. those things. To death. It's just like a little swift undercurrent, lending to the overall vibe and giving some history while it's at it. Goes to figure you even have beautiful parentheses. I especially love the 'oh god' bits: that first one is just like 'oh god I can't believe this is happening' and the second one says 'Oh God it really is and now he's going to die.' Remarkable subtle emphasis, that's what it is.

Though I will gladly pretend that nobody is going to die and shall live happily in my denial.

Therefore, you are made of win. As previously stated. pretty much the entire thing is worth quoting in itself, but I shall peruse for a favorite. Aha:

"So much blood. And a pale, sticky hand in his own where it grasps for his warmth. He must have offered it all, because now he only feels cold."

THAT. Was amazing. AMAZING. Damn it. (Jim.)
Tauni chapter 1 . 9/26/2009
As right you shouldn't! Anything BTTS or FF should be flushed down the toilet with the rest of the current garbage that keeps whacking me in the face every time I turn on the television. Karai isn't meant to be a good girl (though maybe not hardcore badgirl either, but still, bad person).

The story with the hooker was good, I loved/hated the end of that segment with you saying that he found her dead sometime later. Put's a sad twist to it, but one that is often true.

I know you left who died in the end a big'ol mystery, but I think it's Raphael, cause during that one eppie Raph was all "We cant trust her!" and Leo did.

I still jealous of how well you show poetic skillz. I swear, if I sat down and tried to make something anywhere close to the awesomeness that is this, it too would be flushed down the toilet.

3 ~ Tauni

P.S. Your obsession with Batman is getting absurd. The only cure for this is one thing - BATMANxTMNT TEAM UP HELL YEAH!