Reviews for The Hanyou's Heart
Lily-chan818 chapter 18 . 4/1/2010
Haha, okay. :D Nice...Did you get in trouble in Bio?

Mitz & Lily
WerewolfVampireWriter chapter 18 . 3/31/2010
You're awesome, seriously. I can't wait for it!

Though it kinda bites, 'cause I'm less of an InuYasha/Kagome fan because Sesshoumaru/Kagome and Sesshoumaru/Rin has won my Inu-lovin' heart.

-WerewolfVampireWriter o:
sangoscourage chapter 18 . 3/31/2010
Sure I think Chi should have a mate. Someone who is strong and protective, yet gentle and kind towards Chi and others. He might be too fond of InuYasha after he learns of how he treated Chi.
conan-inuyasha chapter 17 . 2/21/2010
I liked this story and hope you make that sequel.
Lily-chan818 chapter 17 . 2/13/2010
Aw! Great ending! I'm glad to have seen this fic go from an idea to what it is now. :D Nicely done. _

I've got some writing to catch up on. Hope to continue reading yours along the way. :P

Lily
WerewolfVampireWriter chapter 17 . 1/24/2010
*waves like mad* First- OMG YOU LET INU-CHAN LIVE! *happy* And second- Hints of Shippou x Chi? XD
sangoscourage chapter 17 . 1/24/2010
Never underestimate the strength of a hanyou! :D Wonderful two chapters! 'Bout time I read and reviewed. ;) I think Kilala's going to be needed to get him back to Kaede's. Hope you update soon.
Lessthanthreeanime chapter 17 . 1/23/2010
This story was pure genius! You may want to look it over again though, I think you spelled a couple of things wrong. Other than that amazing work!
Lily-chan818 chapter 16 . 12/18/2009
Wow...nice! Can't wait for the last chappy! Gratz on your finals!

Lily
cascadedkiwi chapter 16 . 12/17/2009
*tears streaming* *crying hysterically but quietly* why are you so cruel to me! he got eaten! WAH! upate soon, please, please, please! *on my knees* this story is to vivid...to connecting...one of the best i've ever read! you're a genious! you have gained another faithful read and reviewer! i MUST see the end!

yep, i'm insane.
cascadedkiwi chapter 15 . 12/17/2009
NO! HE CAN'T BE DEAD! HE CAN'T BE! *whispers to self* he isn't dead...he isn't dead...he isn't...dead...

i know, i'm crazy. this story is so good!
cascadedkiwi chapter 14 . 12/17/2009
i'm soo lovin this! by the way, what does OOC mean?
cascadedkiwi chapter 9 . 12/17/2009
your cliff-hangers are so good, they have screaming! great job! they should make this into a real episode... and give you the credit of course.
cascadedkiwi chapter 7 . 12/17/2009
I LOVE THIS CHAPTER! YOUR DESCRIPTIONS ARE SO VIVID! THIS IS SO SWEET!
WerewolfVampireWriter chapter 16 . 12/16/2009