Reviews for Abduction / 24 hours
Twinnie chapter 7 . 10/27/2002
Waw, I really enjoyed this story a lot. The idea is an addictive one, and the suspence is well kept until that last chapter - I seriously thought they'd have to reveal everything !

Doesn't seem to me like you really need to go on though (love open endings D) .

Gah, season 2 is being broadcasted where I live now, and I really got to hate Asha... Good to know some other people feel the same.

Again, congratulations on your good story )
Angel452 chapter 7 . 10/22/2002
When are you going to post? Its been forever. Please post soon.
Faith chapter 7 . 10/20/2002
Damn. I hope Logan has to grovel!

Good chapter, I loved the part when Michelle kicked Asha in the face. That was great!

...and don't worry I'm still reviewing :)
Lexa2 chapter 7 . 9/13/2002
Hey, keep going with this its awesome
Margaret chapter 7 . 9/3/2002
This was awesome I can't wait 2 see what renfro has 2 do with everything
pleasefox chapter 7 . 9/3/2002
Woohoo! Unexpected but a great twist!

I do hope they can work out Michelle's agression...
angelmariec chapter 7 . 9/2/2002
Way to go, Girl! I like your story, keep up the good work!
Julie chapter 7 . 9/2/2002
If this takes place after Manticore burned down, isn't Renfro dead? Unless you changed that little part, it just threw me off a little. Keep the cahapters coming. I want to know if Lydecker helps them take down Renfro.
Guest chapter 7 . 9/2/2002
This story is great. I think that Asha is a pain and i want to know what happend. Please please get the next chapter out. Good luck
tamed chapter 7 . 9/2/2002
ill always read your stuff just write faster please.
Angelbebe chapter 7 . 9/2/2002
I'm still reading. I never gave up on you even though it's been more than 4 months.

Somehow I knew you'd be back.

Thank you, Thank you.
Immortal Star chapter 7 . 9/2/2002
Woa, the tension's high! Love it! Glad you (finally) updated this story.

WK
Angelbebe chapter 6 . 8/29/2002
I wish you would wrap this one up. I know you had the plot line in your mind, now I wish you'd put it in your heart, then in your fingers.

Please, please, make your fans happy. Everyday I come to and look for your name. Others in my group keep looking also.

Take pity on your fans.
Lexa chapter 6 . 8/14/2002
I so agree with the disliking of Asha, I hate her and I have no llogical reason, probably because of the whole Logan shit because Max and Logan are made for each other and I'm pretty sure Asha wants to screw that up pretty bad. I really hope you keep going this is awesome I really wish you could write faster, I cant wait for you too finish this and heat wave, I'm addicted. Thanx
Julie chapter 6 . 8/13/2002
What happens? Why is Michelle freeze all of a sudden? What about Lydecker, where is he?
134 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »