Reviews for Abduction / 24 hours
mudpie7386 chapter 6 . 4/26/2002
whoa! ok so it was asha who kidnapped michelle? and then i dont exactly understand what went on with max and that beep thing. but i need the next chapter soon so i could understand and find out what is going on.
Jhondy chapter 6 . 4/26/2002
hurry up and write more i can't wait much longer to find out why and i didn't think it would be asha till logan told max to dial speed dial 4 then i thought it might be but i can't wait as long as waited for this chapter although it was very good hurry up and write more.
Faith chapter 5 . 4/20/2002
Cliffhanger! Urgh...that's a bit mean uno!

But hey, my name was on the bottom of the page! YAY! You did a great job of covering up the false info bit, by the way. Very creative.

Keep writting very fast because as you know this is a clifhanger!
hay25 chapter 5 . 4/18/2002
ow, come on! please post more soon. please
Jen chapter 5 . 4/18/2002
that was so good you must keep going withit
Music chapter 5 . 4/13/2002
More, please, more.
Parvulissula chapter 5 . 4/13/2002
Evil, you are truely evil. This story is GREAT! Beyond great in fact. Next chapter SOON PLEASE! D
Vicu chapter 5 . 4/12/2002
Hey

I really like this story! I Cant wait for the next chapter
darkone chapter 5 . 4/12/2002
Oh. My. God. You realize now that i will have to hold a gun to your head till you post the next chapter? Ah, just kidding. This story is soooo cool, pleeze keep going!
Ev chapter 5 . 4/11/2002
Okay, that's evil. I mean, it's REALLY not nice to leave a story hanging like that, now I'm gonna waste WAY too much time thinking about what's gonna happen to michelle and everyone else until you post the next chapter, thanks a lot (but seriously, great chapter).
Max-EyesOnly chapter 5 . 4/11/2002
Hey,

I really like your story and I really hope you post another chapter soon.
Trice chapter 5 . 4/11/2002
great! More soon ?
annonymous chapter 5 . 4/11/2002
this is getting REALLY good keep it up :)
cece13 chapter 5 . 4/10/2002
ok i'll review after every chapter for no on as long as there are no more clifhangers !
raydyan chapter 5 . 4/10/2002
You do know you can't just leave it like that! And the spoiler for the next part was cruel, now you'll have me thinking and thinking as to who the boss is. Get Michelle hurt and I'll go find you and hurt you and, you get the point. That was a fun chapter, write more and good luck on your exams :)
134 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 .. Last Next »