Reviews for Abduction / 24 hours
Faith chapter 1 . 1/10/2002
This story is really really good. It feels a bit hectic somethimes but thats good. Oh my god, you have to right more and fast because now i'm addicted!

Please write more.
Me chapter 1 . 1/10/2002
This is really good! Interesting 2
Amy Lock chapter 1 . 1/10/2002
This story is adorable so far. I liked how Asha tried to hit on Logan at first and then got SHOT DOWN! But then I also liked that she accepted it and was her normal friendly self after. The kids are adorable, and I can't wait for the next chapter. Keep up the good work.
MLSS chapter 1 . 1/10/2002
I really, really, really, really, really, really, (okay this could go on forever) like this story so far! I would love for you to go on, MORE PLEASE!
sillygoose chapter 1 . 1/10/2002
you just had to leave us hanging didn't ya? please write more soon
Raydyan chapter 1 . 1/10/2002
Did you actually think that after the first sweet chapter and that cliffhanger that I would ever leave you alone? I don't think so. POST POST POST! M/L with kids, just makes me so happy to read that :)
Sandyeka chapter 1 . 1/10/2002
hey guess what...i luv the story keep writting pretty please...with sugar on top...lol...keep it up
Eternity9 chapter 1 . 1/10/2002
this story rocks...PLEASE do more sooooooon!

Jules

ps-i have to ask...does asha have a big role in this or was that it?
merie chapter 1 . 1/10/2002
damn that was funny and damn...poor michelle..M and L have cute babies..awe..lol gurl..or dude..you gatta write more soon please this is really good..dotn leave us hanging like thisss
merie chapter 1 . 1/10/2002
trudy chapter 1 . 1/10/2002
come on please this is a great story. I love all the kids they are soo cute.
cat girl chapter 1 . 1/10/2002
love it!

my name is Aubrey too so please don't kill me! LOL
Jhondy chapter 1 . 1/10/2002
it was really interestinng keep writing
Psycho Goddess chapter 1 . 1/10/2002
okay, are you gonna make me really say it? WRITE MORE! it's nice, it's twisted and it involves children. and M/L pairing :D
134 | « Prev Page 1 .. 6 7 8 9