Reviews for Second Chance
dark chapter 1 . 8/8/2012
.net
venom90 chapter 7 . 3/30/2012
i honesty can say i'm really enjoying this story! please keep going!
FF's Nightmare chapter 1 . 4/11/2011
awesome
9-tailed reaper chapter 7 . 2/6/2011
please update soon this is a really good story that shouldn't be left undone
WindFangX chapter 4 . 1/12/2011
Dude seriosly do you hate Naruto or something because it seems every few lines Naruto gets punched or whacked. It is funny once in a blue moon but in the anime & manga Naruto is nowhere as near as dumb as you make him out to be. I know you are doing this for comical purposes but you are really over doing it & i know im not the only on saying this!

I know it might sound harsh but some people might call it HAZING if not BASHING so chill out with the beatings you give him its kinda ANNOYING!

Other than that i really like your story it has great potential!

-ZeroTail29
EpicJargon chapter 4 . 7/6/2010
i like the plot but i hate how your portraying naruto i mean hes an idiot thats constantly getting his ass kicked by his gf and room mate i mean seriously cant you make him a little bit less of a p***y i mean he wasnt treated this bad in the manga ,ok maybe he was at the start but it changed after wave apart from sakura who still hits him every now and then.
diadem15 chapter 7 . 3/4/2010
Love the story. My only suggestion is the adding of all these members of the harem does not take away from the story. When it focuses on 5 or 6 different love interests it takes away from the story and a relationships are hard to develop. Don't get me wrong I love it so far and think you are doing a good job, i just dont want to see Tayuya and Sakura go to the wayside when you developed their relationship together with Naruto.

Does Naruto ever get any smarter it does get a bit absurd after a while. He is dumb but some of it is an act. Thanks for your hard work.
Carlalalita chapter 1 . 2/17/2010
Hey Blazorna!

This is my 1st day back & you're my 1st story. Have to say I'm loving it! Your writing is excellent! You're characters are true to their manga roots & make you want to see where you're going with them.

Add to it that you know how to write with imagery! Love, love loving it!

Cheers!
The Purple Critic chapter 7 . 2/1/2010
interesting story, but a bit confusing on telling who is in and isn't in the harem or even if it is a harem
Reishin Amara chapter 7 . 1/31/2010
i think theirs no haruno clan cause they always die due to bright pink hair making them into living targets...that and the loud "inner" version makes a suggestion getting them is the lucky one i think.
Dmygo chapter 7 . 1/31/2010
Good job. I think you rushed the prison scene though along with Sakura's parents being killed. You have a great story but your sacrificing vital 'quality'. If that makes any sense. In other words. You need to make an even balance of quality and quantity in your story. So don't forget to give the story and your scenes more depth. Take time to smell the roses so to speak. You don't have to get down to the nitty gritty right away. Great stories suffer from that. I've seen it a thousand times. Anyways I'm glad I could give you some constructive criticism. Any way good luck! PEace!
daniel 29 chapter 7 . 1/31/2010
“He keeps proving over and over that he’s a complete baka!” Tayuya thought. “He actually believed that weak lie I said!”

At least Naruto is a sensitive baka don't you think?
Dmygo chapter 6 . 1/29/2010
You really have me curious about what is going to take place. First off constructive criticism.

There were very few spelling mistakes so take pride in that. Two you can work a bit harder adding more detail to the when it comes to the scenery or the area at which the characters are in. I'm not saying spend an entire chapter on description, just add a bit more depth.

Other than that, I am really enjoying the fic. I love how your keeping Naruto true to his original nature. I've really enjoyed it. And his innocence is perfect as well. Keep it up! PEace!
Konoton chapter 6 . 1/9/2010