Reviews for Soldier X
vampyregirl86 chapter 14 . 8/19/2014
will you be finishing this or AoA? i know its been awhile
reve2weaver chapter 14 . 5/13/2014
I love (x!) everything about this: the smart and convincing characterizations, the compelling drama, Bella is kiss-add without being patronizing, and the actions sequences bring both drama and energy to the story, something that showcases the talent of this writer, and so few bother to do well.
This is just... wow TDGFFF (too damn good for fanfic).
Thank you for writing this story, this way. I'll keep my fingers crossed bc you never know when a long lost fav comes back alive again...
snowdrop999 chapter 9 . 5/13/2014
so good... next chap
snowdrop999 chapter 8 . 5/13/2014
so great.. rushing to next chapppppppp
snowdrop999 chapter 7 . 5/13/2014
I'm now too interested in what happens next to write much as a review... **it's your own fault!**
snowdrop999 chapter 6 . 5/13/2014
I love the dreaming - kins of a way to show the emotion that can't be shown in a military situation & pre-figure some stuff (i hope)
snowdrop999 chapter 5 . 5/13/2014
duh duh duh! but she hasn't got any stuff with her (yes, I realise there's more to worry about than clean knickers)
snowdrop999 chapter 4 . 5/13/2014
Scary!
snowdrop999 chapter 3 . 5/13/2014
Exciting! Of course, she couldn't just say no, where's the plot then!
snowdrop999 chapter 2 . 5/13/2014
Getting interesting! What an original premise
snowdrop999 chapter 1 . 5/13/2014
Great start! Bella is sounding great, and a *possibly* nice Mike Newton for a change. Intriguing.
fatpotatoe chapter 2 . 5/2/2014
Very interesting. The last section of this chapter just doubled my interest. I've never seen this plot line before.
Emmaline chapter 14 . 2/22/2014
It's a wonderful, exciting, confusing, horrific, disturbing and inticing story. I am sad there aren't 20 more of the same in store.
I'll be watching elsewhere for your saga...thank you for this much.
Emmaline chapter 4 . 2/22/2014
Holy. Fucking. Crow!
Emmaline chapter 3 . 2/22/2014
This is absolutely "up there" with the best of Fanfic. I can't imagine why your story may have been abandoned or why you might have abandoned it. I feel bereft even though I'm only at the 4th chapter - I will be beside myself when I come upon the 14th! Pure optimism makes me forge ahead, full well knowing what I face 10 chapters down the line...maybe by that time, oh god, please...don't disappoint me?
Why have so many of the great fanfiction writers left us? Can someone redirect us to their new home?