Reviews for This New World
whitealmond chapter 1 . 5/3
Ah, lovely and dreamlike, like so many other stories of yours. I really admire your style.

Even if the fairy people denounce Holly for her relationship with Artemis, I will console myself with the fact that the Queen of Ys (and an entire sunken city, for that matter) will support them... and that ought to make things easier ;)
tiffanytifflespotterzheng chapter 1 . 10/15/2012
I must say that this is most beautifully written. Eloquent, smooth,...I am quite in aww of your writing skills
Electricboa chapter 1 . 7/16/2012
I was a little surprised to see a sequel to 'Deliverance,' but this is a sweet one. Nicely done.
L. V chapter 1 . 9/28/2009
ThomasMoore chapter 1 . 9/27/2009
Great! I LOVED the ending. Though, please don't write another spin-off/sequel. It will get tiresome to read sappy (but well written) fics based off of 1 story.
Kitsune Heart chapter 1 . 9/27/2009
Man...I should really be studying.

I like this little duo. I especially liked Deliverance, but this ties things up nicely. It feels...fragile. Which makes it precious.
Liris chapter 1 . 9/27/2009
You write beautifully, and I love the A/H can't/shouldn't but will anyway thing. Sorry it's not more eloquent, but I just walked up the bloody steep hill to get back to my room from town (I'm in uni now, eek!) and I'm knackered. Anyway, it's good.

zelovelyone chapter 1 . 9/27/2009
I will try to refrain from going all OMG on you, but it's kinda hard when I've just finished an AMAZING arty/holly fic from you. )

I loved the realistic dialogue and your writing style is magnefique! Amazing story!