Reviews for The Wardrobe Debacle
AmariTori chapter 1 . 2/15
xyz chapter 1 . 8/3/2014
okay, while I don't have a preference in the same sex... .*ROFL*
That was ingenious xDDDD very nice shortstory. .
SkyHana chapter 1 . 1/10/2014
Oh I just couldnt stop laughing the whole time I was reading this! You did an especally great job on the humor and Ichigo's reaction and the ending! Can you make more like this?! Please!
FatesShadow83 chapter 1 . 9/28/2013
OMG! Loved this!
JoanIncarnate chapter 1 . 2/3/2013
:) pure logic.
Yuu3 chapter 1 . 1/9/2013
Love it. Now, I wonder if what Grimmjow said about those guys were true or juz plain lies. I'm hoping for the former than later. Yup, definitely for the former.
SayoShihoinXKohAyamerei chapter 1 . 1/6/2013
Poor Ichigo's so innocently naïve.
Lil Mexican chapter 1 . 9/8/2012
violetsarefuckingpurple chapter 1 . 4/25/2012
I DIED of laughter reading this. xD But Grimmjow does have a

mist shadow chapter 1 . 7/18/2011
ROFL, that was hilarious. so that's why he looses half of his bankai shirt, he took the advise to show more skin, LMAO. oh, oh, this is priceless, but Grimmy is right. hmm, maybe that's the reason for the change of outfit for Final Getsuga preparation. yep, must be, taller, slimmer, no sleeves - definitely took his advice to heart. and no wonder he facepalmed Aizen and took him as far away as could before he started (actually he already did at that point) his pervert comments
Shippuuryu chapter 1 . 7/5/2011
i usually dont like yaoi, but since no actual yaoi happens, and the fact this is funny, i like it lol
Glorilian chapter 1 . 7/1/2011
Hahahaha... lol, I like it.

... so pervert. D
myLITTLEnekoSHIRO chapter 1 . 5/24/2011
Wow...I never thought about it like THAT 0.o interesting point of view of Ichigo's bankai uniform XD
killing u with umbrellas chapter 1 . 12/28/2010
loved it. everyone's perving on ichigo. lol.
Illustriously There chapter 1 . 10/30/2010
Love much. Don't you just love that set of chapters (somewhere around the time Ichigo and Ulquiorra are tussling over Inoue. I think. I'd have to check) in which Ichigo just runs around with a few bits of hakama and nothing else? Oddly enough, I only realized it when Unohana accompanied him back to Fake Karakura.

Incidentally, it's that chapter when Ichigo and Unohana are in between world that we learn more about Ichigo's bankai outfit, which makes this hilarious on more than one level. I was mulling over Grimmjow's comments about a "new wardrobe" and that Ichigo could "show a bit more skin" in order to not waste spiritual energy, and it seemed something odd to me...because if Ichigo wasted a bit more spiritual energy, his bankai coat would show a bit more of Ichigo's skin! BWAHAHAhaa...don't get it? Nevermind. Sorry for any spoilers. It's just too priceless to keep to myself.