Reviews for Carousel
deedee cullen chapter 17 . 5/28/2010
i loved revisiting edward jasper and bella i miss this story so much in fact i reread it not even 2 weeks ago
Twisted-Twilighter chapter 17 . 5/28/2010
Oh thank you for this chapter. It was a pleasant surprise seeing this. Its fun visiting these three again. I've missed them so much!

I love the girls, I love Bella, I love Jasper and Edward...oh I love everything about this story! :D
twilightfan4ever09 chapter 17 . 5/28/2010
I love it. I hope you decide to do more.
imwithemmett chapter 17 . 5/27/2010
I really missed these guys. Thanks for letting me visit with them again :)
mommyof3boys chapter 17 . 5/27/2010
LOVED IT! GOT I WOULD CONTINUE TO READ THIS STORY OVER AND OVER IF MY REAL LIGE ALLOWED FOR IT. I LOVE THIS STORY AND AM HAPPY YOU GOT OUT THIS LITTLE SIDE SHOT FOR ALL OF US LOYAL CAROUSEL RIDERS. THANKS!
twimama77 chapter 17 . 5/27/2010
i loved it
MsKrissy chapter 17 . 5/27/2010
Thanks for this awesome chapter! I missed these guys! I started doing a really goofy looking happy dance when I saw the new chapter! I think I'm going to go back and read it all over again!
Lori94 chapter 17 . 5/27/2010
Loved it girl! Hope you're keeping up with my stories too...? Or does Mistress Lori have to make a visit? LOL
A Midnight Valkyrie chapter 17 . 5/27/2010
WIFEY! I fucking loved that :) Fights at school, family dynaics exlpanations, Yogurt weilding thugs, Jasper freaking out about dating, almost getting caught having mind blowing sex. All that equals to one fuckawesome fic! 33 Lurve ya WIFEY!
alice9cullen chapter 6 . 5/18/2010
I like this fic!

is the best
orionfoo chapter 2 . 5/9/2010
Edward and Jasper are crazy. I hope Bella kicks them both in the nuts.
Rev K chapter 16 . 4/14/2010
I really loved this story. I even read it all in one sitting! I think it is wonderful how well you showed a non-conventional relationship. The only thing that bothered me was how easily Bella always forgave or over-looked the things they did to make her mad. I mean most women would at least withold sex for a day or so or give them the silent treatment. But I did really love the story.

Sincerely,

Reverend Crystal
Mikadori chapter 16 . 4/13/2010
Beautiful and Original. I honestly hate edward and bella couples, but you've managed to do something that I've only read about in one-shot. You've done well heck better than well. I like how different they are from their Twilight saga counterparts. I like the balance their relationship has between each other. And what you did with the family dynamics and conflicts was just brillant! It wasn't a happily ever after and rainbows and unicorns, they all had problems and conflicts not just with their family, and each other but also with theirselves and it worked! All of it flowed from the first chapter to the last, it was a wonderful intricate piece of art that you've created...thank you and good work.
Impossobledarkness chapter 16 . 4/10/2010
reveiw?

i know its been a while but what about teenager issues what if the girls do follow in their fathers foot steps, to become how they were before bella? what if robert wants revenge, garrett gets killed while fighting :) what about roses new baby and alices baby get into fights? what if charlie becomes broke? plz pm me back!
IGOTEAMEDWARD chapter 16 . 4/10/2010
I don't want it to end!

Do you have any out-takes

to post? Maybe her even

telling her men she is

pregnant again. Please

anything just throw us a

bone! :)