Reviews for Carousel
JustARead chapter 1 . 12/16/2012
I'm excited about this fic. I love the dynamic in relationships like this my only concern is how you'll end it, most Mae B choose 1, but we'll see :)
JD Thorn chapter 16 . 12/10/2012
That story is just amazing. I loved it beginning to end. Outtake with the twins older was great too.
TokioHotelluver93 chapter 17 . 11/16/2012
DAwwwwww Amazing story! I LOVED IT!
LoriAnnRut chapter 17 . 8/27/2012
Great story. I love the three of them together. I wish it would have been longer. (What can I say? I'm greedy.) lol
J.DRAST chapter 17 . 8/22/2012
Hello. I just loved this wonderful story I came across! I really liked the underlying message of love and acceptance and freedom from abuse, etc. What a happy ending too! Thanks for the entertaining read! Suzan Noerr
Mr. and Ms. Cuddles chapter 8 . 8/14/2012
Fascinating. I am ashamed to admit that I never read this. I went to do it several times, but I thought it was going to be Edward and Bella rather then the three of them. See had I know it was the three I would have not hesitated to read but without Jasper in the picture I just could not do it. I am so happy that I exhausted a large supply of fiction and finally gave in to read this. But thing I ever did. Worst thing would be putting this off for so long. i enjoy the three together. In fact, it is like my second favorite pairing when it comes to poly relationships. Yeah. I am so happy you wrote this. I am even happier you have shared it. Will we be seeing either of them get pissed off at others and claim Bella? Oh I love it when they get possessive and remind her that she is theres. Happiness. I also enjoy the nice gentle moments too. Just so happy to be reading this.
happinessis. IS chapter 7 . 8/3/2012
This story is crazy, but I am loving it. the only other with even a similar story line I have read was a shorter story and av. It was peter jasper and bella but it was good too. I can't wait to finish this story, but at the same time, I don't want it to end.
Guest chapter 17 . 7/18/2012
loved this whole story! sooo sweet
Guest chapter 1 . 7/12/2012
i loved the way the story started
edwardhater chapter 17 . 7/11/2012
That was the best story ever I'm do serious write more stories like that I am definitely gonna read ur other stories honestly tht was amazzzzzzzzzzzzzing
Burnsides-Girl chapter 17 . 7/8/2012
Wow, I read this straight through from chapter one until the end and I am so happy I did! This story was one for the books, it was truly an interesting and captivating story and I couldn't stop myself from getting sucked in as soon as I started reading this. I commend you for this idea and for completing it. I loved it! Thank you so much for writing this!
HollyLouise chapter 17 . 6/26/2012
seriously love all your stories ... edward/jasper who could ask for a hotter combo ;)
it's simply me n you chapter 17 . 6/23/2012
Really loved this story. It was about love and acceptance of others.

You wrapped it all up so nicely in this chapter, letting us see where their lives ended up. Thanks for sharing with us.
it's simply me n you chapter 11 . 6/23/2012
Both are the Dads. That's perfect! i was thinking that Edward was the father since he is a twin.
it's simply me n you chapter 10 . 6/23/2012
I really like this Charlie. He's taking care of Bella & her boys the way that he is able to. Like how he dislikes the boys fathers almost as much as they do.

Can't believe that she's pregnant.
487 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »