Reviews for Carousel
it's simply me n you chapter 10 . 6/23/2012
I really like this Charlie. He's taking care of Bella & her boys the way that he is able to. Like how he dislikes the boys fathers almost as much as they do.

Can't believe that she's pregnant.
it's simply me n you chapter 8 . 6/23/2012
What a chapter. Bella got her eyes opened to what they will have to put up with if they all stay together. Am glad she was fine when they found her. Can understand what she would think after hearing about Angela, but need to talk to the boys.
it's simply me n you chapter 6 . 6/23/2012
Glad they have each other in order to keep themselves sane with all the crazy in their life.

liked the way you wrote this chapter. And that they all know they they love each other.
it's simply me n you chapter 5 . 6/23/2012
It seems that Rosalie has figured things out. Glad that Bella has someone to talk to, since her Mom is no good to give her any useful advice

Glad that she didn't let the boys push her into going further than she felt comfortable doing.
it's simply me n you chapter 1 . 6/23/2012
What an interesting 1st chapter. you have me hooked to finish the story. The boys have certainly thought a lot about what they want. Will be interesting to see what Bella's feelings are about this
wendy1969 chapter 17 . 4/28/2012
brilliant
XAngelofMercyX09 chapter 14 . 4/19/2012
I am glad that they are not getting married. While there have been women in the past that have had more than one husband (called polyandry) it is not a practice that most people or readers for that mater would be familiar with. I am only familiar with it because I am a arts major in colloge and it is required that I take a sociology class. There is that other opption of Bella marrying just one of them and having the other as a partner but for people that have done this (still practice today) the men are in a relationship with each other too, and you have not done this with Edward and Jasper.

On that front I want to say that I am glad that you did not make this story slash (not that I am against it) because I just can not picture Edward and Jasper that way.

P.S. I am sorry that this review is so long. I have been working on the sequel to my story Tough Lover (It is a Jasper/Bella story that is AH if you are interested.) and now I can not seem to shut up. I am going to try starting now. LOLz!
js18 chapter 17 . 4/9/2012
read this story recently and just got round to reviewing, loved it
yagalinus0420 chapter 17 . 2/27/2012
Amazing story! I so love Poly stories...can't get enough of them! Now...I'm off to read your others ;)
7 Ace chapter 11 . 11/13/2011
I LOVE THIS STORY :)

I've read up to this point within the last two days.

LOL I love that you put Spokane as the place where they're going to live. That's hilarious, that's where I live...
chacha73 chapter 17 . 9/11/2011
Wow! amazing awesome story! loved it! thank you for sharing!
FlyingWithTheWind chapter 1 . 9/6/2011
Dam so they are gonna share a girl? that interesting. i'm liking it though

grate first chapter
janosch73 chapter 17 . 8/10/2011
I really liked your story and its plot. It was a different kind of a poly story without slash, so something new. I just hope that you would have your too many grammar and spelling mistakes corrected as they really started to annoy during reading.
15cera15 chapter 17 . 7/19/2011
I loved it . It deffentaly changed my view on things. Don't stop writing , you really have a gift:)
smile-you-tosser chapter 17 . 7/15/2011