Reviews for I'm Your Baby's Daddy: House
Rain Addict CM chapter 9 . 11/8/2014
'( That made me cry a tear or two... Though I am shocked the almost baby daddies didn't get to the bastards first... Good story, even though you decided to make us cry.
APhantasm chapter 9 . 4/6/2013
K ignore my previous review of chapter 8. I hadn't read the chapter far enough when I saw Anne instead of Kendra.

This had a sad ending with Buffy dying during childbirth, still it was a good story.
APhantasm chapter 8 . 4/6/2013
Did you make a mistake? In a previous chapter you said the baby's name was Kendra Marie. In this chapter she's now Anne Marie.
MMWillow13 chapter 9 . 6/3/2011
unique but I preferred the Gibbs version better
blue talith chapter 9 . 4/29/2011
Well written, yet, tragic. So Endeth the tale.
blue talith chapter 4 . 4/29/2011
Oh, wow! I really LIKE that t-shirt!
MysteryLady-Tx chapter 9 . 2/14/2011
LOL...I hadn't even noticed that he hadn't found out...LOL...but that really SUCKED that that was the way it ended...GREAT Story!

LukeAndLorelai Brucas Fan chapter 9 . 12/2/2010
Oh goodness that was sad! But at the same time, I'm not really that sad. Which is odd, considering Anne Marie has to grow up without a mom, but I'm just so used to Buffy dying apparently. The Nickleback video was lovely, and this was realy great too, just like it. Nicely done.

Stupid council jerks! They suck! But I am so so so happy that Andy was there. That he got brought back as a whitelighter. That was so great, I got very excited about him being at the shower, then totally forgot to mention how happy it made me. But it was awesome. This was great, but I'm kinda hoping for a happier ending to the NCIS x-over.
LukeAndLorelai Brucas Fan chapter 7 . 12/1/2010
Damn it I don't have time! Ugh, I can't believe how long it's been since I read this story, but I'm almost done I think. I loved Anya's comment about her and Xander 'getting' a baby. And I completley forgot about Chloe being the Slayer. Ooh, and Giles and Joyce are together now? That's odd, even with the band candy memories. Maybe because of the band candy memories? Ah well, almost there now, had a lot of fun reading this and I WILL continue tonight, because I have my free time back now.
BookWorm37 chapter 9 . 11/30/2010
Not so much shocked as really, really surprised. lol

Great job. I'm sad that Buffy died, but you made it work.
Boris Yeltsin chapter 9 . 11/28/2010
So, Buffy's daughter was the target of an assassination attempt, and Buffy found out?
Goddess-Vampire chapter 8 . 11/27/2010
all i can say is WOW. that was sad but very touching.
Boris Yeltsin chapter 8 . 11/23/2010
Great ending. Sad that Buffy died though.

When you get to working on those Buffy/Tom Clancy ideas, let me know.
Boris Yeltsin chapter 7 . 11/18/2010
Nice Charmed crossover, along with some of the other shows you're into.

Hope the baby's okay, any ideas for names yet?
BookWorm37 chapter 7 . 11/18/2010
Don't tell me Ethan catered the baby shower? Wonderful chapter! I can't express how awesome it was to read. ... Late at night when I should be sleeping ...
56 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »